Wake Up!

RegressLess

Rookie
Sep 27, 2007
Thank you for taking the time to read what I need to share. To show my appreciation, I believe it is only fair to warn you about what follows. There is a chance that I may anger you. You may call me a conspiracy nut or even a traitor, but Samuel Clemens, better known as Mark Twain, once said:

"...the citizen who thinks he sees that the commonwealth's political clothes are worn out, and yet holds his peace and does not agitate for a new suit, is disloyal; he is a traitor."

I used to think things were going just fine. I was born into a nation of honor and dignity. I could almost feel my heart swell with pride when I thought about the greatness of the United States of America. Now, the only greatness I see is in individuals and in our potential. I know that the majority of the American people are caring and compassionate, but you are not ruled by the majority. You are ruled by bankers and egomaniacs who DO NOT have your best interests in mind. In the early 1900's, J.P. Morgan used his influence to create a rumor that a New York City financial institution went bankrupt and Americans cleaned out our private banks, forcing them to get loans, causing their recipients to sell their properties, thus a spiral of bankruptcies and repossessions ensued. We have been slaves of debt to them ever since. In the mid 1900's, banker David Rockefeller, as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations said:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications, whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Since ancient times, governments have realized that the people can be controlled with fear. I know it is hard for many to imagine, but that is the reason for World War 1, World War 2, the Vietnam War, and the War on Terror. George W. Bush said:

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."

Actually, Bush's writers can't take credit for that line. It is from the lips of Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler used his people's religion as a tool against them. Adolf Hitler staged an attack on his own people and blamed it on communist terrorists. Shortly after, he passed the Enabling Act, which completely eradicated the the German constitution, destroying people's liberties. He then led a series of preemptive wars that were justified to the German people as necessary to maintaining HOMELAND SECURITY.

In this modern age, we have the ability to speak to the world, not just our countrymen. You should swallow your pride and get to know them. You should be concerned with what they are saying. You should understand the seriousness of our actions as a whole. If you really want to fight for what you believe in, don't you think it is important for your beliefs to be backed by facts? When will you wake up?! When will you care to find the truth instead of believing what you are told by your television? When will you stand up for yourself, your family, and your neighbors?

I know I sound crazy. I don't expect you to take my word for it. I want you to challenge me.

Our beloved former president, John F. Kennedy, once made it clear to us what was happening. In case you've forgotten, or perhaps you never heard it, it goes as follows:

"...we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it's sphere of influence on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combined military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. It's preparations are concealed, not published. It's mistakes are buried, not headlined. It's dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned. No secret is revealed. That is why the Athenian lawmaker, Solon, decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. Confident that with your help, man will be what he was born to be. Free and independent."

In the case of 9/11 there is proof that our government has taken hold of our pursuit of happiness and ripped it from our hearts. Please prove me wrong. There is nothing I want more than to be wrong. It hurts too much to know the truth. Today, there are two ways to pursue happiness: to ignore the world around you or to change the world around you. Ultimately, you make the decision, but you should be ashamed of yourself for not caring enough, or caring, but not doing enough.

If they continue to get away with this, we are doomed. Please don't let them. Find the facts and spread them like gospel. Your freedom is at stake! Millions are speaking out on the World Wide Web and it is your duty as an American to join them. One person is easily silenced. Millions united are steadfast and undeniable. Let them have their guns and bombs. We do not need violence to make change. The answer is education. Shake your neighbor out of his stupor with facts. Show him what he has been blind to due to the media and his own denial. Have faith in yourself and humanity, for it is the only way.

I pretty much agree with you, as I'm not arrogant enough to think the U.S. can do no wrong. I'm hard-pressed to actually say that I have "proof" of ANY conspiracy, but there are some where I think the government is just as hard-pressed to show any, themselves.

I don't claim to know what happened on 9/11, but I definitely have a problem with the official story. I won't bother getting into what parts I have a problem with, as I for one, am not into debating the issue. All I will say is that I feel like i would have to be completely ignorant to the obvious to believe certain parts of the official story...all the way down to micro-cosms within it.

I also share in your belief that our economy, and a large percentage of our political "roster", is under some type of control from internationally connected banks. Simply "following the money" can lead one to this conclusion.

I certainly don't trust the Council on Foreign Relations. They claim to be a "non-partisan", "non-profit", "independant", think tank...but how do i not question an organization that includes memberships of people the likes of Dick Cheney (who [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg"]IN THIS VIDEO[/ame] is shown admitting to the CFR panel WITH A LAUGH, that he [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg"][/ame]purposely kept his membership and directorship of the CFR a secret during his 2000 campaign with Bush), David Rockefeller, an extensive bi-partisan list of congresspeople like Lee Hamilton (co-chair of the 9/11 commission), Lieberman, Feinstein, HILLARY, Newt, Chris Dodd, Bob Graham, Charlie Rangel...Most Presidents of the US, Alan Greenspan and many other Fed members, CEO's, and so many directors from the board of Chase Manhattan Bank and other notable banks in ths US...Some Supreme Court justices, like Ginsburg and O'Connor...Many high-ranking US Military members...Ex-cabinet secretaries like Donald Rumsfeld...SO MANY people from major corporations in this country like Energy corps, Defense Contractors (How many Blackwater heads do you think there are?)...Major media heads like George Stephanopolis, David Brinkley, Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, i mean the media list is practically endless. I'm sorry, but a connection between politicians and the media in ANY WAY is a conflict of interest, LET ALONE in an organization which admittedly has a huge amount of influence on US Policy and affairs.

You can basically come to one of 2 conclusions in this case...either it's a completely benevolent organization of people coming together on ideas (which even in itself STILL seems like a conflict of interest considering the diverse group of influential people throughout the global political/corporate spectrum), or that it's actually a malevolent institution that actually intentionally creates policy that benefits interests other than the people of the US's.

I've done enough reading about them and connecting so many members together which shouldn't be connecting with each other, that I conclude they are the latter.

It's been programmed into people's minds that to think like this makes you a conspiracy nut, but i say label me how you want. At least when/if the shit ever hits the fan, I'll know i was right all along, and was one step ahead of the skeptics.

I don't wish for this to cause fighting among people. I'm so tired of seeing people fight over such petty shit in this country. I long for the opportunity to be able to proudly claim the motto of "United We Stand" once again, if not anytime soon, then at least for my 2 kids, and all the other kids who are going to one day be at the helm in the United States.

The reason I am so adamant about being proven wrong is because I know that anyone who tries will discover the truth. Here is some proof:

There are videos that show an extra compartment on the bottom of the second plane, the type of compartment used for missiles on military planes.

The video of Osama bin Laden taking credit for 9/11 is obviously not Osama.

The twin towers were closed two weeks before 9/11 for the weekend. This has never happened before.

In multiple on-site reports, you can hear explosions and there are several reports of explosions by witnesses.

Building 7 was reported as collapsed in Italy before it had fallen.

There are pictures showing the vertical beams in the twin towers were cut at 45 degree angles, just like demo experts do to prep a building for demolition.

A massive plane called the E4B was spotted flying over the whitehouse that day. The E4B is the same plane as Airforce One. It is a mobile command station capable of piloting remote control aircrafts and launching missiles from the ground. Our government has no explanation as to why it was flying.

Never before have aircraft disintegrated into tiny pieces like they did that day.

There is more evidence every day. No one can map out exactly what happened that day, but our government was obviously involved. It's absolutely sick.

There is tons of information out there. Loose Change is okay, but they draw too many conclusions. Then again, they change it as they go, making it more and more accurate. 9/11 Mysteries is good and so is 9/11 Ripple Effect. All of these are available online to watch for free. Another movie I highly suggest is Zeitgeist which is also free. It debunks religion in the first part, but it also talks about 9/11 and explains why our government would do such a horrible thing. Educate yourselves. Don't settle for the optimistic point of view.

Don't forget those meds today, sarge.

The people that need med are the ones that keep claiming that our Government somehow pulled off 9/11 and no one has ever talked about it. Bush can't take a shit without us knowing, but somehow he hijacked 4 planes, blew up 3 buildings and murdered thousands and managed to pin it on Muslim terrorists. And he has managed for 6 years to keep it completely quiet. Not one leak, no one has talked. No one has any real evidence.

No one has any real evidence.

What? There is more evidence supporting an inside job than there is one supporting the box cutter lie. If you really cared to know the truth, you would know this. I don't want to think that our freedom is being compromised by our own government, but I'm not going to just believe what I'm told because Uncle Sam says so. They think of themselves as intellectually elite and you are proving them right.

What? There is more evidence supporting an inside job than there is one supporting the box cutter lie. If you really cared to know the truth, you would know this. I don't want to think that our freedom is being compromised by our own government, but I'm not going to just believe what I'm told because Uncle Sam says so. They think of themselves as intellectually elite and you are proving them right.

There is NOT ONE shred of evidence the Government was involved at all. Further the fact that NO ONE has ever "spilled" the beans is further proof of the ignorance of those claims.

There is NOT ONE shred of evidence the Government was involved at all. Further the fact that NO ONE has ever "spilled" the beans is further proof of the ignorance of those claims.

:eusa_wall: The evidence is insurmountable. While the evidence does not show exactly what happened, it proves without a doubt that the official explanation is a lie. I am baffled that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility. As a child, I couldn't fathom how the German people would back Adolf Hitler as they did, but now I see. These are the same tactics he used and they are going to be the downfall of our country if we're not careful. Believing every word that your president says does not make you a patriot, Sarge. I know your military training tells you otherwise, but you should always question authority. Instead of yelling BS, you should try to find some facts.

:eusa_wall: The evidence is insurmountable. While the evidence does not show exactly what happened, it proves without a doubt that the official explanation is a lie. I am baffled that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility. As a child, I couldn't fathom how the German people would back Adolf Hitler as they did, but now I see. These are the same tactics he used and they are going to be the downfall of our country if we're not careful. Believing every word that your president says does not make you a patriot, Sarge. I know your military training tells you otherwise, but you should always question authority. Instead of yelling BS, you should try to find some facts.

I do not believe every word a politician says. But nice try. Your delusional fantasy that the US Government somehow pulled off 9/11 is ignorant in the extreme.

Because the Government hasn't told us everything they may or MAY NOT know does not equate to them covering up that they did it. That is the ignorant part. This Government can not keep a secret , this particular administration is full of leaks. In order to believe the Government is covering up they did it requires that you believe EVERY Agency State and Federal, every investigator, local State and Federal, is in on the great conspiracy.

It requires that you believe that every air traffic controller on the eastern seaboard, every air base and every air national guard base was in on the plan. It requires you to believe that an untold number of operatives all have either been murdered ( with us ever noticing) or have remained silent for 6 years and counting. It requires you to believe that the old NORAD command was in on the plot as well, including Generals down to privates and airmen.

It requires you to believe that either this administration somehow tricked Arab terrorists into doing the dirty deed on a specific day OR that they found men willing to commit suicide for George Bush. Or that the planes never existed, which requires even MORE people be in on the great lie.

If a missile hit the pentagon, what happened to the hijacked aircraft? Who fired the missile and from where? Hell an even easier one, WHAT missile can cause the type of damage evident at the Pentagon?

Why are there conspiracy theories that say a) no plane wreckage was found at the Pentagon and B) the wrong wreckage was found there? It can not be both, they exclude one another.

It requires us to belief that Bush planned executed and covered up this huge attack all in less than 9 months. That he was then so stupid he forgot it was going to happen and went to read a book to children at a school in Florida. Or that secretly Cheney did the deed with out Bush even knowing.

In short, to believe that this Government pulled it off is both ignorant and loony tunes.

I do not believe every word a politician says. But nice try. Your delusional fantasy that the US Government somehow pulled off 9/11 is ignorant in the extreme.

Because the Government hasn't told us everything they may or MAY NOT know does not equate to them covering up that they did it. That is the ignorant part. This Government can not keep a secret , this particular administration is full of leaks. In order to believe the Government is covering up they did it requires that you believe EVERY Agency State and Federal, every investigator, local State and Federal, is in on the great conspiracy.

It requires that you believe that every air traffic controller on the eastern seaboard, every air base and every air national guard base was in on the plan. It requires you to believe that an untold number of operatives all have either been murdered ( with us ever noticing) or have remained silent for 6 years and counting. It requires you to believe that the old NORAD command was in on the plot as well, including Generals down to privates and airmen.

It requires you to believe that either this administration somehow tricked Arab terrorists into doing the dirty deed on a specific day OR that they found men willing to commit suicide for George Bush. Or that the planes never existed, which requires even MORE people be in on the great lie.

If a missile hit the pentagon, what happened to the hijacked aircraft? Who fired the missile and from where? Hell an even easier one, WHAT missile can cause the type of damage evident at the Pentagon?

Why are there conspiracy theories that say a) no plane wreckage was found at the Pentagon and B) the wrong wreckage was found there? It can not be both, they exclude one another.

It requires us to belief that Bush planned executed and covered up this huge attack all in less than 9 months. That he was then so stupid he forgot it was going to happen and went to read a book to children at a school in Florida. Or that secretly Cheney did the deed with out Bush even knowing.

In short, to believe that this Government pulled it off is both ignorant and loony tunes.

Only if like you, a person puts all the theories in one basket, and suggest they are all true.

Actually most of us Tinfoil Hatters beleive portions of the theories, in that the Government was possibly involved, together with Isreal, and ????.
and physics states that some of the explainations given are simply impossible.

The stories entotal simply don't make sense, and tho we will likely never know for sure. we have strong doubts.

As for your last statement. you should have quit while you were ahead. It didn't show he was stupid, but perhaps that he was aware of the situation and was simply putting an innocent foot forward.

I remember when Elvis was claimed to have been seen in gas stations in the middle of the night all the time.

There is even an "Elvis Is Alive" museum in the town next to my hometown.

Only if like you, a person puts all the theories in one basket, and suggest they are all true.

Actually most of us Tinfoil Hatters beleive portions of the theories, in that the Government was possibly involved, together with Isreal, and ????.
and physics states that some of the explainations given are simply impossible.

The stories entotal simply don't make sense, and tho we will likely never know for sure. we have strong doubts.

As for your last statement. you should have quit while you were ahead. It didn't show he was stupid, but perhaps that he was aware of the situation and was simply putting an innocent foot forward.

There are very few issues on which I agree with RGS. But I have to agree...thinking Bush or Israel contrived to kill 3,000 NY'ers is pretty bizarre. Do you really think Israel would hurt people in the place that supports it most?

I know that the thought of terrorists committing terrorist acts is ok with you, but...if someone told you that Israel was responsible for the insanity in Darfur, you'd probably believe that, too.

"Do you really think Israel would hurt people in the place that supports it most?"

if it means that America gets frenzied into multiple conflicts with Israels enemies next door?

it's not inconceivable since it is a fact that this kind of idea isn't new and has been considered before.

I don't want to believe in some grand 9/11 conspiracy and will reserve my condemnation until I see evidence provided... but your rhetorical question deserves an answer...

Indeed, if Darfur was a bulldog worth hiding behind...

The people that need med are the ones that keep claiming that our Government somehow pulled off 9/11 and no one has ever talked about it. Bush can't take a shit without us knowing, but somehow he hijacked 4 planes, blew up 3 buildings and murdered thousands and managed to pin it on Muslim terrorists. And he has managed for 6 years to keep it completely quiet. Not one leak, no one has talked. No one has any real evidence.

I don't necessarily think the government ORCHESTRATED 9/11, but i've spent some time studying a lot of things that transpired before, during, and after that day, and it seems to me like they at least had some type of knowledge that an attack was imminent.

Lee Hamilton, the co-chair of the 9/11 commission, said HIMSELF that the commission was "set up to fail".

I have a huge problem with Bush and Cheney not testifying under oath with transcripts, and not unless they were both present at the same time for questioning.

All this, coupled with the fact that it's been so unbelievably convenient in so many ways for the administration, and that we've literally been programmed like robots to fear "terrorism" by the mass media, and I don't have much faith in the government's "word".

The are aspects of the official story which should insult your intelligence...if they don't, then you must be afraid to show distrust in your government and question them. As if somehow that isn't one of the most patriotic things an American can do.

If this means a person needs to be on medication, then fuckin load me up baby.

The reason the attacks were even possible was the fact that NORAD was playing games that morning, including games involving aircraft being flown into important buildings. You wouldn't believe who was in charge that day; Dick Cheney, hidden away in the bunker beneath the whitehouse.

I hope that you doubters are not as pathetically lost that you simply refuse to look for yourselves, but so far it seems you are. I hope that when people like me get to tell you "I told you so," it's not to late for our country. Shame on you for not trying to know the truth.

The reason the attacks were even possible was the fact that NORAD was playing games that morning, including games involving aircraft being flown into important buildings. You wouldn't believe who was in charge that day; Dick Cheney, hidden away in the bunker beneath the whitehouse.

I hope that you doubters are not as pathetically lost that you simply refuse to look for yourselves, but so far it seems you are. I hope that when people like me get to tell you "I told you so," it's not to late for our country. Shame on you for not trying to know the truth.

Do you think FDR was behind Pearl Harbor?:bowdown:

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov
J. Terrence "Terry" Brunner – Former prosecutor in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the U.S. Justice Department and a key member of Attorney General Bobby Kennedy’s anti-corruption task force. Former assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois. Former Executive Director of the Better Government Association 1971 - 2000. Currently Director, Aviation Integrity Project.
Article CBS News 3/5/03: "Here we've got the most important event in America in the past 50 years, the most horrible thing that's happened to Americans, and yet we pick a bunch of people who are connected to the very people who are at the center of the question of who's at fault," says Terry Brunner, a former federal prosecutor who now runs the Aviation Integrity Project in Chicago. "It's ridiculous."

Brunner checked out the commissioners and discovered that out of 10, at least six represent the very companies they're now investigating.

He says they are: "Fred Fielding, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines; Slade Gordon represents Delta Airlines; Sen. Max Cleland – $300,000 from the airline industry; Jim Thompson represents American Airlines; Richard Ben-Veniste represents Boeing and United Airlines; and Rep. Tim Roemer - Boeing and Lockheed Martin."

"They're all up to here, with either being connected to the airlines or to the manufacturer of the airplane," says Brunner.

One of the commissioners, former Illinois Gov. Jim Thompson, once represented United and still counsels American - the very airlines involved in the Sept. 11 attack.

"The issue of my firm's representing American shouldn't be taken too far," says Thompson. "I don't think the commission as a whole is conflicted."

"When you've got six out of the ten people, a majority of the group, are connected in that way, how can they make an honest call?" asks Brunner." http://www.cbsnews.com
Mary Schiavo, JD – Former Inspector General, U.S. Department of Transportation 1990 - 1996. Former Professor of Aviation, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering and Aviation and Professor of Public Policy, Ohio State University. 1997 inductee into the Smithsonian Institution Aviation Laurel Hall of Fame. Currently, an attorney with Motley Rice LLC. Served as an on-air aviation consultant for NBC and ABC News and frequently appears on Fox, CNN, CBS and the BBC. Private pilot. Author of Flying Blind, Flying Safe (1998).
Article The New York Observer 2/16/04: "Ms. Schiavo sat in on the commission's hearing on aviation security on 9/11 and was disgusted by what it left out. "In any other situation, it would be unthinkable to withhold investigative material from an independent commission," she told this writer. "There are usually grave consequences. But the commission is clearly not talking to everybody or not telling us everything." ...

The timeline that is most disturbing belongs to the last of the four suicide missions -- United Airlines Flight 93, later presumed destined for the U.S. Capitol, if not the White House. Huge discrepancies persist in basic facts, such as when it crashed into the Pennsylvania countryside near Shanksville. The official impact time according to NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, is 10:03 a.m. Later, U.S. Army seismograph data gave the impact time as 10:06:05. The FAA gives a crash time of 10:07 a.m. And The New York Times, drawing on flight controllers in more than one FAA facility, put the time at 10:10 a.m.

Up to a seven-minute discrepancy? In terms of an air disaster, seven minutes is close to an eternity. The way our nation has historically treated any airline tragedy is to pair up recordings from the cockpit and air-traffic control and parse the timeline down to the hundredths of a second. But as Mary Schiavo points out, "We don't have an NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) investigation here, and they ordinarily dissect the timeline to the thousandth of a second." http://www.ratical.org

Press conference statement 6/10/02: "First of all, the question is not 'What they should have known?' And I believe I can show you in just a few seconds the question is, 'What did they know?' And believe me, they knew a lot.

The second thing to emphasize is that in every single aviation disaster, whether there was intervening criminal activity or not, in every single one in the course of modern aviation history it has been followed by, not only were it necessary, a criminal investigation, but also a National Transportation Safety investigation into what went wrong in the aviation system. And the reason for that is so that it never happens again. [Editor's Note: The NTSB never conducted full investigations of the four plane crashes on 9/11. The NTSB's official position for each plane involved on 9/11 is, "The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket."]

This is the first time, and this is the worst disaster, but this is the first time that families have been attempted to be silenced through a special fund, which I believe is about silence more so than about money. Why? ...

And from my rounds on the Hill to find these facts and others, I found that the airlines approached members of Congress and the Senate to get their bailout and their immunity and their protection starting on 9/11. They sent their first lobbyist up to the Hill on 9/11. And this has been confirmed to me personally by Senators and members of Congress. Now to me that's very shocking but to me it raises another question, why? Why did they have to rush to the Hill to change the law? ...

So in the wake of September 11, 2001, when we heard the carriers and governments alike saying, “Oh, no one could have foreseen this. No one knew that this was coming. No one knew that there was any risk like this in the world,” is absolutely false. ...

In the last thirty years we have had 682 hijackings. 682. Here's an interesting statistic. When we had the United States saying, 'Oh, we couldn't have known this.'

In the Q&A section: "We did have another plot in the United States to hijack a plane and crash it into a building. And, by the way, we had a government cost/benefit analysis of this very same scenario. The only problem with this government cost/benefit analysis was they used a 737 and figured it would be one plane crashed into a building. So I do believe that the government certainly knew that these things were possible. In fact it had been attempted before and the information was out there. But we do tend to get, as a government, tend to get bogged down in the cost/benefit analysis.

And I, for one, happen to agree that the warnings were very fairly specific. June 22nd FAA issued a bulletin that had concerns about terrorism. July 2nd FAA told the airlines the man involved in the millennium plot had intention of using explosives in terminal buildings. July 18th the FAA issued a bulletin that said there are terrorist threats and we urge you to use caution. July 31 that there are going to be terror groups planning and training for hijacking. Use caution. And finally August 16th disguised weapons.

So I think the warning signs were not only ample but specific and there was previous attacks where planes were going to be used to crash into buildings. So only the government can probably answer now at this point why they didn't take them seriously."
Video: http://www.propagandamatrix.com
Transcript: http://www.scoop.co.nz

Editor's note: Mary Schiavo's statements of fact that a.) 682 hijackings of commercial airplanes had occurred in the 30 years prior to 9/11, on average one every 16 days, b.) the US government was previously aware of "another plot in the United States to hijack a plane and crash it into a building", c.) the government had conducted cost / benefit analysis of the scenario of terrorists crashing Boeing 737's into buildings, and d.) recitation of the numerous FAA terrorism warnings in the two months prior to 9/11 demonstrates that no imagination was needed to envision the events of 9/11, which is in direct contradiction to 9/11 Commission Chairman Thomas Kean's description of the main cause of 9/11 "... this was a failure of policy, management, capability, and, above all, a failure of imagination."

Bio: http://www.motleyrice.com

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 453k

Forum List

Back