If someone believe in the 9-11 conspiracy then they must also believe that...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Big_D, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Big_D

Big_D Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    ...Bush in a genious. Yep, he must be one of the smartest people alive if someone actually believes this silly theory. He must be a genius as he has fooled BILLIONS of people. Also, if some of you liberals really do believe this, then I guess people of the likes of Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards are also being fooled by the amazingly brilliant President. There is no way around it, if you believe Bush orchestrated the 9-11 attacks then he MUST be a super-genius for fooling everybody.

2. doniston

doniston Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    You apparently are under the impression that if people beleive there was a conspiracy arround 911, that people also believe Bush orchestrated it.

That is nonsense. In the five Odd years I have been posting hither and yon since 911, I have yet to read of one single person who credits Bush with the dee. Some beleive he knew about it ahead of time---Perhaps. Some beleive that the Government either of the US and/or Israel was involved. ---again, perhaps,

that there is something fishy about the whole matter, and beyond credibility regarding tha accuracy of the reports. with that I fully agree. there are too many red flags on the issue. But suggesting that Bush orchestrated it, is pure malarky. He is not bright enough.

3. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,127
    The 9/11 conspiracy theories are idiotic.

4. Big_D

Big_D Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    I heard someone claim he did it so he could build the need for going to war with Iraq. What one has to do with the other, I don't know. However, that is what one person claimed.

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,020
    EOTS and several other random drive by posters have STATED that 9/11 was a false flag operation. That Bush planned it and executed it to justify going to war. EOTS further has insisted that Clinton was in on it.

6. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    I never said bush planed it .bush is a puppet ,as was Clinton they are all controlled by the same interest and plans are made and executed regardless of which selected puppet is in office. Clinton and bush both where in bed with bin laden and each other . it was never more blatant than with bush / Kerry
    you have 2 choices... skull and bones or skull and bones

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,020
    I rest my case. People like this need medication. So the next time you claim no one said the Government did it refresh your memory with this post.

8. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    you have no case to rest..and only your childish comments to fall back on

YouTube - WTC iron workersJoin YouTube for a free account, or Login if you are already a member. ... Metal of Honor, The I... WTC iron workers Metal of Honor, The Ironworkers of 9/11 ...
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN68EddrJWk[/ame] - 87k

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
    www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 453k

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    so what is it, do you think this is untrue or is it your OK with the fact two members of the same secret society both coincidentally find themselves in a position of leading both party's or have you just taken to much of that medication your always prescribing ?

YouTube - Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones
    Interview with Bush and Kerry regarding Skull and Bones ...
    2 min 39 sec -
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc[/ame]

The Order of Death (Alex Jones) - Bunker-TV.net... of the global elite, Alex Jones presents his newest film, The Order of Death, ... Please REGISTER to upload and add video's to our selections. ...
    www.bunker-tv.net/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=26&task=videodirectlink&id=126 - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

10. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    it is a one party state and the decider and the 4th brach of the government have decided we are going to "elect "hillary...unless we... "change our minds"

Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for AmericaCongressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital. This is the official website of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
    www.ronpaul2008.com/ - 37k

Hillary Clinton: Who's Party?The Clinton-Bush relationship is a long and fruitful one. The Clintons and the Bushes have been known to vacation together in more recent times. ...
    www.infowars.net/articles/may2006/100506clinton.htm