"Wake the fuck up"

What great propaganda! Four years ago I had a job and a home.

Now I have no job, have been searching for over 4 months, the longest I have ever been unemployed and we could lose our home.

So you are right, wake the fuck up and vote out the current President, he is ruining our country.

Thanks for the reminder.

your team crashed the entire world economy for the second time in one lifetime.

You voted for it so why are you complaining about what you got?

Blame game. That's all you libtards know. Riddle me this.. If Odumbo gets re-elected, who are you going to blame for his inheritance? Maybe Odumbo? lol

This video is for the left wing lemmings. Awful

if you are right leaning then you cling to historically failed ideas because Fox tells you to

Yes I'm right leaning now but I used to be left leaning before. I'm not that old but I have lived enough to know that leftism is a completely flawed ideology - it's kind like a mental gonorrhea and I thank God I'm free of it.

This video is for the left wing lemmings. Awful

if you are right leaning then you cling to historically failed ideas because Fox tells you to

Yes I'm right leaning now but I used to be left leaning before. I'm not that old but I have lived enough to know that leftism is a completely flawed ideology - it's kind like a mental gonorrhea and I thank God I'm free of it.

Age and life have a way of doing that,I was a registered Dem when I 1st voted,grew up in the 60-70 liberal all the way,then I had to start paying my way,raise my kids had to grow up.

Now I have no job, have been searching for over 4 months, the longest I have ever been unemployed and we could lose our home.

So you are right, wake the fuck up and vote out the current President, he is ruining our country.

Thanks for the reminder.

How odd....my business, me and my employees are doing better now than 4 years ago...and home values are climbing back up thruout this entire area. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but maybe you need to change fields of endeavor?

Mine too but nonetheless, I do feel pain for people who are hunting because there simply not enough jobs for all of them.

BUT, Romney would make every bit of it worse. Obama's policies have produced more than 4 MILLION JOBS.

How many jobs have the pubpots produced? Bills voted on? Introduced jobs bills?

ZERO.

Does any liberal have ANY CLASS?

I'm really beginning to believe that is a NO

Bill Maher
Larry Flint
Madonna
Joy Behar
Whoopie Goldberg
Pesloi
Reid
and class has left the building

Last edited:
Does any liberal have ANY CLASS?

I'm really beginning to believe that is a NO

Bill Maher
Larry Flint
Madonna
Joy Behar
Whoopie Goldberg
Pesloi
Reid
and class has left the building

Because.....because to a simpleton, those 7 people ARE the Liberals in America. That's it. Just those 7.

man quit babbling..
that's just to name a few...there are quite a few on this BOARD...no class, no honor, no morals

Last edited:
Romney IS uncertainty. How can ANYONE know what the guy really stands for? He has done a complete reversal on virtually ever single position he stood for when he was Governor. And I'm now wondering if you're any more honest than HE is - you said, and I quote "4 years ago I had a job and a home. " NOW, you're claiming that you had a business. Worse yet, you blame Obama for your woes. You are a shining example of what Jon Stewart expressed last week - a Republican who says that if you start a business and it's successful, you did it on your own, but if you strt one and it fails, it's all the fault of the government, and in particular, the President.

Doesn't he remind you of vague hope and change and seas levels going down, Gitmo closed, repeal tax cuts and blah, blah, blah.

Is a business not a job? I worked it like a job, I'm there everyday and am there late at night. I pour my heart and soul at jobs and do beyond what is asked, that is why I started a business.

I need to see where I blamed Obama my woes. I point out HIS PROMISES. He promised a lot of help, how are those meetings with his crew on jobs?

The video that started that thread, who did it blame? I don't blame Obama nor did I blame the previous administration. I was pointing out how STUPID the video is, by blaming. If you we're out of a job and without a home when Obama was elected, then you got a house and home, then you need to vote for Obama. If that is true, would the opposite not be true.

I'm sorry if you can't understand logic.

Thanks for the reminder.

How odd....my business, me and my employees are doing better now than 4 years ago...and home values are climbing back up thruout this entire area. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but maybe you need to change fields of endeavor?

I am I'm finding a company to work for.

Thanks for the reminder.

your team crashed the entire world economy for the second time in one lifetime.

You voted for it so why are you complaining about what you got?

Who the hell is my team? Who the fuck did I vote for? You have no clue, so STFU!

Typical of the rw's to shoot at the messenger but he's the American dream come true. Yeah, just like our president. He grew up in very modest circumstances, no father figure and is now the richest actor in Hollywood.

He has just as much right to an opinion as anyone else and he has earned the money to be able to pay to produce this ad.

Instead of attacking the messenger, why don't you attack the contents.

With FACTS.

Typical of the rw's to shoot at the messenger but he's the American dream come true. Yeah, just like our president. He grew up in very modest circumstances, no father figure and is now the richest actor in Hollywood.

He has just as much right to an opinion as anyone else and he has earned the money to be able to pay to produce this ad.

Instead of attacking the messenger, why don't you attack the contents.

With FACTS.

omg, we are ALL American dreams come true..who give a shit what the foul mouthed liberal has to say...HE said it....................... YAWN

you are one of the worst scumbags I've even met on a forum. Your messages get lost on free thinking folks.

No wonder the rw's run like scared little bunny rabbits.

rw's COULD discuss but nope. Their are scared shitless of TRUTH and FACTS.

Forum List

Back