"Wake the fuck up"

No wonder the rw's run like scared little bunny rabbits.

rw's COULD discuss but nope. Their are scared shitless of TRUTH and FACTS.

It's been discussed to death...The conclusion is, Jackson is an idiot and so are you for posting it:lol:

What great propaganda! Four years ago I had a job and a home.

Now I have no job, have been searching for over 4 months, the longest I have ever been unemployed and we could lose our home.

So you are right, wake the fuck up and vote out the current President, he is ruining our country.

Thanks for the reminder.

your team crashed the entire world economy for the second time in one lifetime.

You voted for it so why are you complaining about what you got?

Who the hell is my team? Who the fuck did I vote for? You have no clue, so STFU!

You're one of the 47%. You don't take responsibility for yourself and you expect a handout. If you wanted a job you would have one so quit whining and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

That's okay, so am I.

Started working when I was 13 but I'm retired now and, along with my own investments, I collect Social Security. I'm a 47 percenter too.

This reminds me of McCain telling people who were losing their home to just get out there and get a SECOND JOB!

Well now, if your record sucks, you have failed, have nothing to show for your pathetic tenure in office, you had better resort to employing the fear strategy because with over 8% registered unemployed and countless no longer eligible, removed from the list, then a little poem from your rich Hollywood brother makes sense.

Well now, if your record sucks, you have failed, have nothing to show for your pathetic tenure in office, you had better resort to employing the fear strategy because with over 8% registered unemployed and countless no longer eligible, removed from the list, then a little poem from your rich Hollywood brother makes sense.

You're confused.

THIS is the thread you're looking for --

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...rvest-companies-for-profit-2.html#post6067742

your team crashed the entire world economy for the second time in one lifetime.

You voted for it so why are you complaining about what you got?

Who the hell is my team? Who the fuck did I vote for? You have no clue, so STFU!

You're one of the 47%. You don't take responsibility for yourself and you expect a handout. If you wanted a job you would have one so quit whining and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

That's okay, so am I.

Started working when I was 13 but I'm retired now and, along with my own investments, I collect Social Security. I'm a 47 percenter too.

This reminds me of McCain telling people who were losing their home to just get out there and get a SECOND JOB!

Dumb ass what have I taken from someone else. I don't get nor do I want a handout asswipe.

I will take a job I am fit for when it comes open. I picked berries and work on a farm since I was 8, I don't get unemployment, I don't get stamps, I don't get anything from the government. I don't need it and I don't want it. I am living off savings.

None of this changes the fact that the video, is nothing but a crock of shit. It blamed others for a family being down and extolled the virtues of this Presidency. I am showing you that I blame no one, I call it life, I don't want anything from my government.

I don't blame Bush or Obama for where I am, if the video is true, then you need to blame Obama for my unemployment, otherwise you are being hypocritical.

Obama made a lot of claims and a lot of statements, he claimed if unemployment didn't drop, we should not re-elect him, his words and reasoning, not mine. He formed a panel to look like he cared about jobs and doesn't meet with them.

He doesn't care about you or I. He doesn't care about people that elected him. He doesn't care about anything but his agenda, that makes him no different than Romney.

It boils down to spending, it boils down to who will cause less damage. I think it will be Romney because Obama has gone down the wrong path.

I don't care if you are on social security, you earned it, you should get it.

Now, go about thinking you know shit about me. Ignorance bliss and you are probably the happiest person in the country. Next, to TM.

Forum List

Back