Bombshell report: "Journalists" for CNN, New York Times, and Reuters participated in Oct 7 attacks against Israelis

I didnt contradict shit. They are Hamas terrorists who took pictures and sold them to CNN. That makes them feelance photographers, you stupid, stupid fool. :cuckoo:
Any proof they are members of HamAss or you just talking out your ass again

Any proof they are members of HamAss or you just talking out your ass again
How about hugging the mastermind of Oct 7th? How about riding on the back of a motorcycle in Israel during the massacre with a granade clearly on him personally?

How about hugging the mastermind of Oct 7th? How about riding on the back of a motorcycle in Israel during the massacre with a granade clearly on him personally?
They were on their way to a Bible Study class. And he was just trying to get the Hamas scumbag to change his ways and join him in Church.

Riding around with a dead naked Jewish girl? He was just hitchhiking.

There's no proof hose people were scum-sucking slimeball FILTH.... Well, no more than any other 'journ-o-list' anyway

I hope they're sure to tell that to the Mossad Officers when they're found. And Mossad WILL find them. Of that, I am 100% certain.

I just hope Mossad takes their time with them. Don't be in a rush to send them to their 72 Virgins

Hamas' mouthpiece, Qatar's al-JihadZeera is still the worst. Next to The Guardian.

You have the right to be stupid, even dumb as a box of fucking rocks. You are.

But take your act somewhere else. Your ignorance and downright stupidity are tedious
A simple No would have suffice. So stop being a jackoff and back up the claim.

Do have any links to those claims?
Yes. Its all over google, if you had taken the time to look. Go look at the pictures.

F-gKCUCWYAAGNzW.jpg

One thing is for sure. It needs to be investigated.

Attachments

• F-fEVulXwAAFkYq.jpeg
    F-fEVulXwAAFkYq.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back