Why do liberals reach the top of thier professions?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now that we have had a good laugh, how is it that corporate America feeds Progs like Hilary and Jeb?

Why does corporate America seem to be run by Progs?

Now that we have had a good laugh, how is it that corporate America feeds Progs like Hilary and Jeb?

Pleeeease ..... make this a multiple choice question ... geez....

My bad. Everyone hates SA tests. Not only does it make you think, there is the problem with grammer and all.

Maybe because corporate America's sole reason-for-being is to earn profit, and Democratic administrations do that better than Republican ones.

Want a Better Economy History Says Vote Democrat - Forbes

So the corporate 1% thrive under Dim rule?

Interesting.

Do you folks at home feel the same?

My bad. Everyone hates SA tests. Not only does it make you think, there is the problem with grammer and all.

Well, with your question, there are many answers.

Well, with your question, there are many answers.
Not many answers you can give with Capitalism , yes we know the rare cases Exist but mostly it is tenure, Who you know,.who you can bribe,whos Ideas you can steal from like Edison, and Steve jobs .

Or be like Obama, blame the rich, when he knows he is set for life, he is the one who got lucky, being a well spoken guy of color and fucked up the world

Last edited:

Forum List

Back