Wag the Dog.....Sony Pictures

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Are we going to go to war with North Korea because Kim Jong-un has no sense of humor about a spoof movie o him?

Holy crap we must really be in a depression.

Are we going to go to war with North Korea because Kim Jong-un has no sense of humor about a spoof movie o him?

Holy crap we must really be in a depression.
I am not afraid on North Korea or siting in a movie theater. Funny thing is I had no intention of seeing the movie "The Interview", but now I want to see it BAD. Sony should grow some (ya know) and release this movie. The overwhelming press on this movie/Sony and North Korea should bring people to this movie that had no intention of going originally (like me). This movie could have gone from a box office flop to a huge cash cow for Sony thanks to the actions of a coward in North Korea. Come on Sony, don't be afraid, release it and remember we live in the greatest Country on earth. One of the main reasons this country is great is because we have the freedom to make and show a movie like this, Come on, its a satire! North Korea is not a serious threat. If Kim Jong-un hacks into my email because of this movie, fine! I am not afraid and neither should the United States and Sony!

Forum List

Back