Wade: what a bitter little loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
In case you don't already know, this little ball sack was recently banned. His trolling ways became less and less tolerable. He blatantly broke the rules and was called on it. Rather than continue on, he decided to email me with all of his complaints. It was the usual crap I hear from the whiners: "The board is a fascist board" "We ban users on a whim" "The board sucks" "Blah Blah Blah..."

I was polite at first and merely replied "Goodbye". Apparently that wasn't good enough for Wade. He then emailed me again and asked to be able to login again so he could delete his own account. Of course I laughed at him! (Nor does he or anyone else have rights to delete their own accounts). He then emailed me requesting that I remove all of his posts. He stated he didn't want to help promote the board. That's hilarious, like his drivel is going to attract members from around the world! LOL I explained to him that once posts are made that they become property of the USMB (as do emails!). Here is his reply to that:

I will consider what to do over the next couple of weeks and decide just how angry I am. Perhaps I'll just decide to leave things alone, but probably not.

I will discuss the issue of the content with my lawyer. The way I see it, we had a contract and you broke it, so all product deriving from me must be returned, you cannot retain any of it. And I don't remember signing anything that gave you any rights to any material originating from me anyway. Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are wrong. I love giving money to my lawyer. Return my property Jimmy.

I'm enjoying just thinking about all the fun options I have even if my lawyer says no to suing you.

In the meantime, I will exercise any and all remedies to resolve this grievance. Do you really think your IP ban can prevent my making accounts? ROFL!

See you on your board soon! Oh what fun!

Bye.

Isn't he a comical guy?

This is pathetic, and unfortunately happens once every few months. And of course I'm a fascist because I don't want a little dumbass like him on the board. :rolleyes:

It gets better! Here's his latest reply:

You are right, I've never dealt with intelectual property rights on the
internet. That's why I need to talk to my lawyer - don't worry, it's free
for me, I pay him anyway.

You have pissed me off Jimmy, you can count on me screwing you over one way
or another. You have cheated me out of over 6 months that I could have
spent on a real "freedom of speech" message board, instead of your
controlled speech board that you lie about and call a free speech board.

Between my last email to you and this one, I've already setup to work around
your IP ban mechanism.

Now I just have to do some research and see just what I can get in trouble
for doing and what I can do without concern. Hmmm, how about a bandwidth
eater? Or flooding your board with garbage? Or maybe I will setup a
parallel webpage that explains to others just what the US Message board is
really all about - free speech if Jimmy approves only! That whole "you
didn't reply to me in a timely manner so I'm banning you" thing was really
over the top. Your then posting replies and questions to me after you have
banned me is even worse.

You asked for what is comming and you deserve it you lying piece of crap.

Only a dumbass would put his illegal intentions in writing before hand! This is extremely sad. How bad must someones life be that they would act in this manner?

jimnyc said:

Only a dumbass would put his illegal intentions in writing before hand! This is extremely sad. How bad must someones life be that they would act in this manner?

I'd say "mission accomplished" on pushing this guy over the edge. I knew we could do it.

How exactly is his free speech being impeded, because he can't force us to worship him?

jimnyc said:

How stupid is it to make this kind of threat? He'd better pray, for all he's worth, for the continued health and security of this board. On the off chance that the idiot could really bring about any harm, he's painted "prime suspect" all over himself in hot jumpsuit orange. He ought to take some of that lawyer money and hire a cyberspace bodyguard for USMB!

And, speaking of lawyers, consider this. Somewhere, some attorney is actually going to charge wade money to listen to this horseshit. No wonder the country's in the crapper.

jimnyc said:

Must be pretty bad if he has an Attorney on retainer.
You are right, I've never dealt with intelectual property rights on the internet. That's why I need to talk to my lawyer - don't worry, it's free for me, I pay him anyway.

"You are right, I've never dealt with intelectual property rights on the
internet."
:cry:
Ummmm Wade, I'm certainly not well versed in many areas of the law. But it seems to me that you may have a problem.

I'm not sure that you can classify most of this "property" to which you refer as being "intellectual".

Merlin1047 said:
"You are right, I've never dealt with intelectual property rights on the
internet."
:cry:
Ummmm Wade, I'm certainly not well versed in many areas of the law. But it seems to me that you may have a problem.

I'm not sure that you can classify most of this "property" to which you refer as being "intellectual".

I'm trying to remember the old adage....

The two things you have to know in order to be a plumber: Wade's concept of "intellectual property" doesn't run uphill, and payday's Friday.

It's a major blow to his/her self-esteem to be banned. As a way of feeling important, those banned in such mannor often result to using phrases such as above. I mean, ANYONE who keeps an attorney handy just HAS to be powerful/rich/etc.

:-/

I used to get that all the time on ProbeTalk. People would reply back saying 'well, oh yeah? Well, I'm going to sue you for violating my rights of free speech!'

(sigh).

Shut up. :D

You are right, I've never dealt with intelectual property rights on the internet. That's why I need to talk to my lawyer - don't worry, it's free for me, I pay him anyway.

Anyone else think its rather funny that he seems to think that since he is going to pay for a lawyer anyway, the lawyers advice is somehow "free"? I must say i had to laugh at that one. It must be one of those communist things like "free" health care. I mean the government takes our money to spend it on health care and somehow we are getting it for "free".

As for his case, i dont think he has one. I mean i havent studied intellectual law on the internet yet, but it seems kinda obvious that if you speak in a public forum such as the internet you have exercised your right in saying it and what you have said becomes available for the public to do as they will with it.

-=d=- said:
It's a major blow to his/her self-esteem to be banned. As a way of feeling important, those banned in such mannor often result to using phrases such as above. I mean, ANYONE who keeps an attorney handy just HAS to be powerful/rich/etc.

:-/

I used to get that all the time on ProbeTalk. People would reply back saying 'well, oh yeah? Well, I'm going to sue you for violating my rights of free speech!'

(sigh).

Shut up. :D

Way back in the before time I worked at Compuserve as billing and tech support. We were threatened personal lawsuits all the time. Phrases like this were more than commonplace, they were expected. That and "I am taping this conversation!"

If you're reading this Wade, lemme point something out to you. Free speech is includes the right to be wrong, which you are very often. It does not, however, include the right to DO wrong, so stop your whining and move on and maybe in about a year or so, the benevolent Jimmy will let you back on.

musicman said:
I'm trying to remember the old adage....

The two things you have to know in order to be a plumber: Wade's concept of "intellectual property" doesn't run uphill, and payday's Friday.

And a third: don't chew your fingernails

I need to talk to my lawyer - don't worry, it's free
for me, I pay him anyway.

My favorite quote from Wade. Only an idiot would say, "it's free, I pay him anyway". LOL

Hey dipshit, it ain't free if you are paying for it!

That's probably what he says about his sex life too! Hey, it's free, I pay her anyway!

If I were really sadistic (and had lots of extra time on my hands) I would go back and find everything he ever wrote and post the silliest argument against it.

But I don't have the time or truthfully the inclination.

So here's some advice Wade: You're embarassing yourself. Let it go.

freeandfun1 said:
My favorite quote from Wade. Only an idiot would say, "it's free, I pay him anyway". LOL

That's probably what he says about his sex life too! Hey, it's free, I pay her anyway!

Question? If you pay for it- does it still constitute as a date?????

freeandfun1 said:

Yeah. And he's here to lecture us about economics! That's rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back