Wade: what a bitter little loser!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by jimnyc, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    In case you don't already know, this little ball sack was recently banned. His trolling ways became less and less tolerable. He blatantly broke the rules and was called on it. Rather than continue on, he decided to email me with all of his complaints. It was the usual crap I hear from the whiners: "The board is a fascist board" "We ban users on a whim" "The board sucks" "Blah Blah Blah..."

I was polite at first and merely replied "Goodbye". Apparently that wasn't good enough for Wade. He then emailed me again and asked to be able to login again so he could delete his own account. Of course I laughed at him! (Nor does he or anyone else have rights to delete their own accounts). He then emailed me requesting that I remove all of his posts. He stated he didn't want to help promote the board. That's hilarious, like his drivel is going to attract members from around the world! LOL I explained to him that once posts are made that they become property of the USMB (as do emails!). Here is his reply to that:

Isn't he a comical guy?

This is pathetic, and unfortunately happens once every few months. And of course I'm a fascist because I don't want a little dumbass like him on the board. :rolleyes:

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    This is great. He's just pissed that he looks so stupid.

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    It gets better! Here's his latest reply:

Only a dumbass would put his illegal intentions in writing before hand! This is extremely sad. How bad must someones life be that they would act in this manner?

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

I'd say "mission accomplished" on pushing this guy over the edge. I knew we could do it.

How exactly is his free speech being impeded, because he can't force us to worship him?

5. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

How stupid is it to make this kind of threat? He'd better pray, for all he's worth, for the continued health and security of this board. On the off chance that the idiot could really bring about any harm, he's painted "prime suspect" all over himself in hot jumpsuit orange. He ought to take some of that lawyer money and hire a cyberspace bodyguard for USMB!

And, speaking of lawyers, consider this. Somewhere, some attorney is actually going to charge wade money to listen to this horseshit. No wonder the country's in the crapper.

6. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Must be pretty bad if he has an Attorney on retainer.

7. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    "You are right, I've never dealt with intelectual property rights on the
    internet."
    :cry:
    Ummmm Wade, I'm certainly not well versed in many areas of the law. But it seems to me that you may have a problem.

I'm not sure that you can classify most of this "property" to which you refer as being "intellectual".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

I'm trying to remember the old adage....

The two things you have to know in order to be a plumber: Wade's concept of "intellectual property" doesn't run uphill, and payday's Friday.

9. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    He is sounding like an insane person to me. That kind of reaction is just not normal. :cuckoo:

10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    It's a major blow to his/her self-esteem to be banned. As a way of feeling important, those banned in such mannor often result to using phrases such as above. I mean, ANYONE who keeps an attorney handy just HAS to be powerful/rich/etc.

:-/

I used to get that all the time on ProbeTalk. People would reply back saying 'well, oh yeah? Well, I'm going to sue you for violating my rights of free speech!'

(sigh).

Shut up. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.