WACO

Do I know you? Where have we crossed paths before? Your piss poor attempts at replying to prior my posts must have been rather lame or I would have recognized you.

BUT, to answer your question? Your beloved "gubermint" is indeed a corporate entity and all of their subsidiaries can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website...did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does it matter? Go back and use the search feature...plug in my name and "USA.INC" and educate yourself. I am here to help! I obey constitutional law/ Common Law...not acts, statutes, codes and ordinances because I opted out of the UCC-1 and severed my ties to USA.INC.

I know more than you, SusieQ.......learn, grow, evolve.......the key to the shackles and the cage that makes you a prisoner are in your pocket. Knowledge is power......

Hosea Chapter 4, verse 6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Wow, what a comeback. More fiction. And, quoting the Bible? LOL? Yeah, you severed your ties--LMAO! Tell that to a judge if you ever are arrested. He or she would laugh in your face and/or have you committed for 30 days. You should do some research about people who have done exactly what you have done. So I guess you won't be collecting Social Security in the future, right? After all, you severed all ties! I bet your employer is still deducting Social Security taxes and Medicare taxes from your paychecks. What a laugh you are!

Funny that you singled him out. Okay maybe his posts about the bible were funny but You OBVIOUSLY have not read any of joe,synthyolics or Lysistratas posts because he has NOTHING on them on what a laugh THEY are.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: at least he is not a sad excuse for a human being like THEY are.:iyfyus.jpg:
Whether he is a sad excuse for a human being remains debatable. Part of me thinks he is, but another part of me thinks he may be schizophrenic, and it is because of that I really don't want to be responsible--directly or indirectly--for triggering him if he is. Separating fact from fiction is difficult for individuals such as Dale. He could also have paranoid delusional trends. It is difficult to imagine he actually believes the content of many of his comments here.
Do I know you? Where have we crossed paths before? Your piss poor attempts at replying to prior my posts must have been rather lame or I would have recognized you.

BUT, to answer your question? Your beloved "gubermint" is indeed a corporate entity and all of their subsidiaries can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website...did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does it matter? Go back and use the search feature...plug in my name and "USA.INC" and educate yourself. I am here to help! I obey constitutional law/ Common Law...not acts, statutes, codes and ordinances because I opted out of the UCC-1 and severed my ties to USA.INC.

I know more than you, SusieQ.......learn, grow, evolve.......the key to the shackles and the cage that makes you a prisoner are in your pocket. Knowledge is power......

Hosea Chapter 4, verse 6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Wow, what a comeback. More fiction. And, quoting the Bible? LOL? Yeah, you severed your ties--LMAO! Tell that to a judge if you ever are arrested. He or she would laugh in your face and/or have you committed for 30 days. You should do some research about people who have done exactly what you have done. So I guess you won't be collecting Social Security in the future, right? After all, you severed all ties! I bet your employer is still deducting Social Security taxes and Medicare taxes from your paychecks. What a laugh you are!

Funny that you singled him out. Okay maybe his posts about the bible were funny but You OBVIOUSLY have not read any of joe,synthyolics or Lysistratas posts because he has NOTHING on them on what a laugh THEY are.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: at least he is not a sad excuse for a human being like THEY are.:iyfyus.jpg:
Whether he is a sad excuse for a human being remains debatable. Part of me thinks he is, but another part of me thinks he may be schizophrenic, and it is because of that I really don't want to be responsible--directly or indirectly--for triggering him if he is. Separating fact from fiction is difficult for individuals such as Dale. He could also have paranoid delusional trends. It is difficult to imagine he actually believes the content of many of his comments here.

Susie, I know what I know and I am very secure in my assertions. There isn't anyone here outside of Bulldog, that has ever done more than play the "Uh-Uh?!?!?" card....that's not debate, it's not discussion nor is it in anyway an attempt to try and understand how things really work. You all have been lied to and made into debt slaves with no allodial rights to property. You work up to four months a year just to pay "gubermint" taxes. That's a third of the paper scrip you earn that we call "Federal Reserve notes". Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive.

Hope this helps!
"Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive."

Well, that's another way of putting things, taken straight from numerous tinfoiling scripts. Here's an older, more general way of putting it: "I am not nuts; rather, the rest of the world is." But, as a human being, you are entitled to ownership of your "mind", no matter how damaged it is. And trying to refute or debunk someone who may be beyond the point of no return is generally very futile and nonproductive. Only the most learned professionals are the only ones who should even attempt to do so.

This beloved "gubermint" that you have so much love, faith and trust in killed the one leader that was trying to free this country from the shadow government that has owned it "lock, stock and barrel for fifty years. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground as it pertains to what is true reality and I am sure that you lack the mental capacity to grasp it.

Hope this helps!

Susie, I know what I know and I am very secure in my assertions. There isn't anyone here outside of Bulldog, that has ever done more than play the "Uh-Uh?!?!?" card....that's not debate, it's not discussion nor is it in anyway an attempt to try and understand how things really work.

Yup. all you really can do with people like you is say, "Uh-uh" when they claim lizard people in a secret basement are molesting kids at the behest of the Jesuit conspiracy that killed Lincoln, or whatever crazy shit comes out of your mouth.

You all have been lied to and made into debt slaves with no allodial rights to property. You work up to four months a year just to pay "gubermint" taxes. That's a third of the paper scrip you earn that we call "Federal Reserve notes". Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive.

Um, no, we work up to four months a year to pay for infrastructure, security, retirement, public works and market enforcement...

It's called "Civilization".... it's kind of awesome. Unless you think it's all a plot by the Lizard Men to enslave you.

LOL!!!!! Thank you for the best laugh I have had in a week! Infrastructure has been crumbling and even more so the last twenty years, the electrical grids haven't been upgraded in decades but don't feel that your sweat equity that moves this fiat currency with no intrinsic value has been a waste of time. Your labor has helped to fund a military beast that has been used as a hammer while weaker countries were the nails that can't print paper into oblivion and force other countries to take it (or else) and exchange it for goods and services like USA.INC. It has also helped to fund deep underground military bases (last count there are 139) where a small segment of America's population will be allowed to ride out the culling of the herd if they have a "golden ticket" and unless they are in need of an ass-kissing, smarmy sycophant that is absolutely clueless? You have no shot at one.

The two differences between USA.INC and Wal-Mart is that USA.INC can enforce their acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and public policy by threat of violence are imprisonment...work at Wal-Mart? They simply fire you if you don't abide by their rules. USA.INC has two set of books...one that is a budget and one is their assets from profiting from this venture from providing the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution and they name the price that they will extort from us. I opted out of being a de-facto employee of USA.INC, a de-facto "gubermint" that stays in a permanent state of bankruptcy and used my labor as collateral. It came with a high cost but it's worth it as I have no respect for it nor do I wish to be subservient to it. I wish that I knew what I know now back in my twenties instead of my fifties. I don't have the safety net (that I never used to begin with but paid for) but at least I have a certain amount of freedom that I didn't have before.
You? Well, you love your servitude and spread your cheeks for them every April 15th to pay your "Peter's Pence".

Yep, Joseph, I know more than you and I have tried to explain the nature of the cage as it pertains to this debt slavery system.....I can lead you to water but it seems rather crude to stick your head in the trough and force you to drink.

This beloved "gubermint" that you have so much love, faith and trust in killed the one leader that was trying to free this country from the shadow government that has owned it "lock, stock and barrel for fifty years. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground as it pertains to what is true reality and I am sure that you lack the mental capacity to grasp it.

No, guy, nothing is going to help your level of crazy.

Infrastructure has been crumbling and even more so the last twenty years, the electrical grids haven't been upgraded in decades but don't feel that your sweat equity that moves this fiat currency with no intrinsic value has been a waste of time.

Really? Every road I use is in pretty good shape. Haven't had an electrical outage in years, save when the occasional storm knocks out a power line. (Then again, that happens in your neck of the woods, I'm sure you blame the Bilderbergers.)

Yep, Joseph, I know more than you and I have tried to explain the nature of the cage as it pertains to this debt slavery system.....I can lead you to water but it seems rather crude to stick your head in the trough and force you to drink.

Sigh, buddy.

You are a crazy person. somehow, I doubt you hold down a job and you probably spend every day waiting for your disability check (judging by how often you post here when decent people are working)

No, guy, nothing is going to help your level of crazy.

Infrastructure has been crumbling and even more so the last twenty years, the electrical grids haven't been upgraded in decades but don't feel that your sweat equity that moves this fiat currency with no intrinsic value has been a waste of time.

Really? Every road I use is in pretty good shape. Haven't had an electrical outage in years, save when the occasional storm knocks out a power line. (Then again, that happens in your neck of the woods, I'm sure you blame the Bilderbergers.)

Sigh, buddy.

You are a crazy person. somehow, I doubt you hold down a job and you probably spend every day waiting for your disability check (judging by how often you post here when decent people are working)

2018-04-14 10.37.31.jpg

LMAO! It's leftardss that seem to have no life other than this forum. I post after work for the most part....but I digress. Here is a pic of me owning your dumb ass......sucks to be you about right now.

(snicker)

LMAO! It's leftardss that seem to have no life other than this forum. I post after work for the most part....but I digress. Here is a pic of me owning your dumb ass......sucks to be you about right now.

Okay, so you took a picture of an inside of a machine on a Saturday...

Hmmmm...

Guy, you have no life at all.... if all you do is argue with people here because they don't accept your crazy.

Heck, I used to work with a guy like you, he'd stare at the light fixtures and argue with people who weren't there. They finally fired his ass.

He was a nutcase, and they had plenty of time to escape and they started the fire, its all on them. Wacko's with a pedophile leader and a storehouse of weapons.
Do you realize you're talking about twenty-one children, some as young as two?

Do you realize the feds knew the children were in there?

Do you realize the feds knew Koresh was fanatical and had vowed to set fire to the compound if the feds tried to break in?

The FBI used tear gas and numerous times prior to this tear gas resulted in fires.
The FBI knew this was a possibiliity when they used it
I know a retired FBI agent. When I brought the Waco massacre up to him he very emphatically explained that the "regular" agents on-scene were opposed to the break-in (which I do recall) and that the agents responsible for going in belong to the FBI's "HRT" (Hostage Rescue Team), who he referred to as the "cowboys." He said the FBI personnel were generally pissed off at what the HRT did because of the way it reflects on the Bureau.

I believe him -- and I do recall that the FBI's negotiators were strongly opposed to breaking in and recommended they wait it out for as long as it took in the interest of the children.

Did anyone watch the WACO mini series on the Paramount (Spike) network?
To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control
federal law enforcement agents, specifically the ATF and the FBI.
No, but unfortunately I lived trough that mess. Reminds me of this mess we are in NOW, Stop resisting and you wont get hurt Now it's Black lives matters, then? Crazy whites with guns in a cult. Scary shi+t.

Yes the mini series was very interesting and caused me to look at Waco in a whole new light
Read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, and that light will get even brighter.

There are many facts which were not revealed in the tv series that Reavis, who was Koresh's lawyer, has carefully researched and documented in his book. One of the most important of those repressed facts is how the agents refused to allow the Press to have any contact whatsoever with the Davidians -- even via the phone line over which Koresh had virtually begged to speak with reporters, a fact which blows a hole in the assertion that the Press was excluded for their own protection.

FBI established a supposedly "safe" area for the Media which was one full mile away from the compound and they physically restrained the Press from moving any closer -- even though the reporters were willing to assume full responsibility for their personal safety. One reporter attempted to sneak past the constraint and was arrested. Simply stated, through this authoritarian tactic the public was deprived of the truth via the same methods used by Pinochet in Chile, Stalin in Russia, Pahlavi in Iran, and various other tyrannical dictators. This was a clear violation of the First Amendment but it was never mentioned in the tv series.
Koresh's lawyer, eh?
Pardon my haste in composing that message and my failure to edit after posting. Correction: Dick Reavis is the author of the book, Ashes of Waco, in which he generously quotes Dick DeGuerin, who was Koresh's lawyer.

Last edited:

Do you realize the feds knew Koresh was fanatical and had vowed to set fire to the compound if the feds tried to break in?

that sounds like a good reason to attempt a rescue once it became obvious no more of them were coming out.

Unfortunately, the rescue failed.

I know a retired FBI agent. When I brought the Waco massacre up to him he very emphatically explained that the "regular" agents on-scene were opposed to the break-in (which I do recall) and that the agents responsible for going in belong to the FBI's "HRT" (Hostage Rescue Team), who he referred to as the "cowboys." He said the FBI personnel were generally pissed off at what the HRT did because of the way it reflects on the Bureau.

I believe him -- and I do recall that the FBI's negotiators were strongly opposed to breaking in and recommended they wait it out for as long as it took in the interest of the children.

So it looks like a case they took the worse option except for all the others. Wait them out, they might have committed mass suicide, anyway.

He was a nutcase, and they had plenty of time to escape and they started the fire, its all on them. Wacko's with a pedophile leader and a storehouse of weapons.

Which is exactly why the Feds should have arrested Koresh when he went into town.
But No, the ATF wanted to make a show of the take down This whole fiasco is on the ATF and the FBI,. Bad judgement on their parts

Which is exactly why the Feds should have arrested Koresh when he went into town.

But No, the ATF wanted to make a show of the take down This whole fiasco is on the ATF and the FBI,. Bad judgement on their parts
So right. Which is why the handle assigned to that raid by its ATF organizers was Operation "Showtime."

It was an opportunity for those authoritarian goons to dress up in their cowboy suits and act out their fondest occupational fantasy -- but the reality of who and what they really are was handily shoved down their throats. Unfortunately the truth of that egregious abuse of federal power was obscured by the fraudulent intervention of a mendacious, degenerate President, his incompetent, freakish Attorney General, and an assembled coterie of skilled professional liars.

Last edited:

well they wanted to show themselves saving a bunch of kids

after the terrible and illegal actions they did at Ruby Ridge

Oh, I don't know, maybe they wanted to send a message.

Guess what happened when they took down BackPage last week.

Craigs list and every other website that was on the edge of questionable behavior shut that shit down.

The ATF could have taken Koresh into custody at any time had they wanted. The federal "gubermint" was embarrassed by the Ruby Ridge incident and they wanted revenge and they wanted to demonize and marginalize anyone that was pro-2nd amendment and against a federal, corporate entity that is ran out of the District of Columbia that has it's own corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871.

Personally? I spit and piss on the Feds by exposing them every chance I get and they don't like it that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and no longer under their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I have been a thorn in their side for years. They can eat shit and die for all I care. Live free or die.......I will never submit to the Feds.

Oh, brother. There's that fiction about the Act of 1871 again. I haven't read most of your fiction for awhile, but at least you are consistent with it. It's sad to see such delusional garbage being posted by you. And if you are living in this country you do, indeed, have to comply with federal, state and local laws. If you rescinded your citizenship and are still living here, you are foolish to think you don't have to comply. Of course, if you don't violate any laws, then you probably are safe for now.

typical of sorry ass trolls like you that all you can do is INSULT when you cant counter evidence and facts.you government worshippers are the ones that are a sad excuse to the human race for trolling here.

Last edited:
Yes the mini series was very interesting and caused me to look at Waco in a whole new light
Read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, and that light will get even brighter.

There are many facts which were not revealed in the tv series that Reavis, who was Koresh's lawyer, has carefully researched and documented in his book. One of the most important of those repressed facts is how the agents refused to allow the Press to have any contact whatsoever with the Davidians -- even via the phone line over which Koresh had virtually begged to speak with reporters, a fact which blows a hole in the assertion that the Press was excluded for their own protection.

FBI established a supposedly "safe" area for the Media which was one full mile away from the compound and they physically restrained the Press from moving any closer -- even though the reporters were willing to assume full responsibility for their personal safety. One reporter attempted to sneak past the constraint and was arrested. Simply stated, through this authoritarian tactic the public was deprived of the truth via the same methods used by Pinochet in Chile, Stalin in Russia, Pahlavi in Iran, and various other tyrannical dictators. This was a clear violation of the First Amendment but it was never mentioned in the tv series.
Koresh's lawyer, eh?
Pardon my haste in composing that message and my failure to edit after posting. Correction: Dick Reavis is the author of the book, Ashes of Waco, in which he generously quotes Dick DeGuerin, who was Koresh's lawyer.

a book none of these sorry ass excuse for human beings like Joe,oksusie, and Lysistrata will ever read since they are obviously shills on the governments payroll.

Last edited:

Susie, I know what I know and I am very secure in my assertions. There isn't anyone here outside of Bulldog, that has ever done more than play the "Uh-Uh?!?!?" card....that's not debate, it's not discussion nor is it in anyway an attempt to try and understand how things really work. You all have been lied to and made into debt slaves with no allodial rights to property. You work up to four months a year just to pay "gubermint" taxes. That's a third of the paper scrip you earn that we call "Federal Reserve notes". Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive.

Hope this helps!
"Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive."

Well, that's another way of putting things, taken straight from numerous tinfoiling scripts. Here's an older, more general way of putting it: "I am not nuts; rather, the rest of the world is." But, as a human being, you are entitled to ownership of your "mind", no matter how damaged it is. And trying to refute or debunk someone who may be beyond the point of no return is generally very futile and nonproductive. Only the most learned professionals are the only ones who should even attempt to do so.

Hope this helps!
:thankusmile::yes_text12:

she smokes so much crack i dont think any of those pesky little facts registered with her.oh well, you tried.You led the horse to the water same as me and Mike have,not our fault they refise to drink the water.:D

Forum List

Back