VP warns in MLK speech of threats to our freedoms

Biden was worried his kids would grow up in a “racial jungle” however left wing nuts ignore the blatant racism of the Democratic members.

1705519747994.png

The republicans somehow think that if you try and talk to people, they would see things their way. A bunch of morons. If I was going to offer something, I could argue the signing of the First Step Act was something that benefited black folks.
It freed a few folks, but most incarcerated folks are in State Prisons.

How many of us wound up being released after its passage.

About 4000.

I noticed that you didn't answer my question as to what Democrats have done policy-wise for the black community.

According to Pew Research black folks do much better financially, in education, in business, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH.

Black folks tend to experience substantial gains under Democratic presidents whereas they tend to incur significant losses or remain stagnant under Republicans.

What's the matter? The First Step Act isn't much, but I think it's going to be more than what you can offer. Our community has given its vote over and over again to the democrats for decades. We put them first, but democrats put us last. LGBT+ has had several policies that have benefited them, even though they're a smaller voting bloc than us. The immigrants get money hand over fist in places like Chicago and NYC but can't seem to reach their checkbooks when it comes to us.
So, what Malcolm X said in his "The Ballot or the Bullet" speech does apply to you. You'll continue to vote for them and get barely breadcrumbs in return and be happy for it. I'm someone who's more than willing to sit it out until I see a party actually give a damn about the black community and its issues. Or maybe I should wait until I start seeing the black community start giving a damn about itself.

First black POTUS = Democrat
First black VP = Democrat
First black SC Justice = Democrat
First black female SC Justice = Democrat
First black Governor = Democrat

Why is it that all the first that black folks experience is Democrat?

First Step Act is all you got, tell me in the last 60yrs what policies or bills have Republicans signed into law that has helped black folks or anybody for that matter.

We have a Republican House, what bills have they passed since 2022?

Forum List

Back