VP warns in MLK speech of threats to our freedoms

Every time crime closes a store in a black neighborhood Trump gets a few more black votes. Every time a black school is closed to house criminal invaders, Trump gets a few more votes. Everytime black needs go unmet because of redistribution to foreigners, Trump gets a few more votes. It doesn't leave that many votes for Biden.
Yea keep telling yourself that bullshit, black folks aren't going to be bamboozled by that right wing bullshit.

Yea keep telling yourself that bullshit, black folks aren't going to be bamboozled by that right wing bullshit.

Just a curious question. What has the Democratic Party done policy-wise, since Obama's first year in office in 2009, to help the black community? If it's little to nothing, then the quote from Malcolm X may apply. "Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election-time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party, you’re not only a chump but you’re a traitor to your race."

Under Biden and with the full blessing of his party we have approved defunding police, smash and grab robberies, riots, releasing murderers, rapists and drug dealers from jail immediately, debilitating inflation, crushing debt, abandoned borders, dual standards of justice, weaponized DOJ, Covid shutdowns and mandates, destroying our armed forces, destroying our education system, fake news and censorship, wars breaking out all over the world, rewriting the constitution etc,etc. That's what losing our Democracy looks like. And Trump is the only person who can save it. MAGA
BS

"We will fight,' Harris says in MLK Day speech, warning of threats to US freedom.

Note the lack of pluralization on that word. It's singular and plural as it is. Only a HS dropout adds an 's'.

Just a curious question. What has the Democratic Party done policy-wise, since Obama's first year in office in 2009, to help the black community? If it's little to nothing, then the quote from Malcolm X may apply. "Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election-time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party, you’re not only a chump but you’re a traitor to your race."

Dr King saw this years ago.

Give me a policy that Republicans have passed in the last 60yrs that has benefitted black folks.

Dr King saw this years ago.

Give me a policy that Republicans have passed in the last 60yrs that has benefitted black folks.

The republicans somehow think that if you try and talk to people, they would see things their way. A bunch of morons. If I was going to offer something, I could argue the signing of the First Step Act was something that benefited black folks. How many of us wound up being released after its passage. I noticed that you didn't answer my question as to what Democrats have done policy-wise for the black community. What's the matter? The First Step Act isn't much, but I think it's going to be more than what you can offer. Our community has given its vote over and over again to the democrats for decades. We put them first, but democrats put us last. LGBT+ has had several policies that have benefited them, even though they're a smaller voting bloc than us. The immigrants get money hand over fist in places like Chicago and NYC but can't seem to reach their checkbooks when it comes to us.

So, what Malcolm X said in his "The Ballot or the Bullet" speech does apply to you. You'll continue to vote for them and get barely breadcrumbs in return and be happy for it. I'm someone who's more than willing to sit it out until I see a party actually give a damn about the black community and its issues. Or maybe I should wait until I start seeing the black community start giving a damn about itself.

Of course it is the White Man's party. And it is merging into the Rich White Man's Party.

The party that elected a rich old white guy doesn’t like electing rich old white guys! You can’t make this stupidity up.

Forum List

Back