Voting for Speaker is underway and Jordan has already lost over a dozen votes

They should be embarrassed for being so self-centered. The desire to shut down the government and make it completely dysfunctional actually hurts people in their district.
The red districts in the red states are sucking on the public dollars. When the maga repubs shut down the guvment, their constituents are the ones getting hurt.

THey have a problem electing a speaker. How is that chaos? Did you ask your masters that gave you that talking point to explain?
Kicking out a speaker without a ready replacement is chaos

Nothing getting done till there is a Speaker is chaos

They should be embarrassed for being so self-centered. The desire to shut down the government and make it completely dysfunctional actually hurts people in their district.
How would a gvt shutdown hurt you?

As opposed to
No...nothing works now. These f-ers are getting paid for doing nothing. You want to see tax payers waste?

As opposed to getting paid for fucking us over? I'll choose do nothing.

How would a gvt shutdown hurt you?
Well for one thing getting paid when border patrol brings their employees or the folks they capture to our hospitals in Nogales take much longer during a shutdown historically. This is something that I have to follow up on in my job as an administrator.

My turn...if you’re so non plussed by this...why are you in full damage control mode over the GOP implosion?

And your party voted unanimously for it. All 212. ONly a handful of douchbag Repubs voted for it. So who is the party of chaos?

Well, a lot of us view it as progress.
Kevin nor anyone came to Jeffries saying they needed the democratic vote to keep McCarthy as speaker.

WHY NOT?

MCCARTHY did not ask for the democrats to vote for him, because McCarthy and all republicans KNOW that they would have to negotiate, and give something to the democrats in the deal for their support.

The Mccarthy republicans just could not bring themselves to asking the democrats for help and negotiating, BECAUSE you Trumpers would have been pissed and attack them for that negotiating.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

Well for one thing getting paid when border patrol brings their employees or the folks they capture to our hospitals in Nogales take much longer during a shutdown historically. This is something that I have to follow up on in my job as an administrator.

So, you suck on the Federal Gvt teat. No wonder you vote Dem.
My turn...if you’re so non plussed by this...why are you in full damage control mode over the GOP implosion?
?? "full damage control?" Just trashing the lame talking points given to you by your party.

Kevin nor anyone came to Jeffries saying they needed the democratic vote to keep McCarthy as speaker.

WHY NOT?

MCCARTHY did not ask for the democrats to vote for him, because McCarthy and all republicans KNOW that they would have to negotiate, and give something to the democrats in the deal for their support.

The Mccarthy republicans just could not bring themselves to asking the democrats for help and negotiating, BECAUSE you Trumpers would have been pissed and attack them for that negotiating.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.
What happened is that your entire party voted to kick McCarthy out. And started gleefully and disingenuously chanting that the Repubs are the party of chaos.

It is petty that the majority party kicked its own Speaker out because of purely marginal interests. It is reprehensible that it did so in spite of the nation's need for a steady hand at this time. The other half of the duopoly went along and shares the blame. They all should be fired.

Meh, we are sick and tired of DECADES of RINO betrayal. I'm fine with no speaker for as long as it takes for the RINO assholes to get the message. RINO's should just switch to the Dem party, show some balls and move over where they belong.

Meh, we are sick and tired of DECADES of RINO betrayal. I'm fine with no speaker for as long as it takes for the RINO assholes to get the message. RINO's should just switch to the Dem party, show some balls and move over where they belong.

Thanks for demonstrating that MAGA has zero interest in winning.

Get in Loser.jpg

Forum List

Back