Listen To The Stupid Excuse That This Republican Member Of The House Refused To Vote For Jim Jordan

This guy sounds like he's drunk, but he's a member of congress and is supposed to be a rational person.

But it seems that many in congress aren't rational.

That means they're on the payroll to me.

Listen to this fool make up excuses for his conduct:

I thought you hated pedophiles, but here you are supporting Jim Jordan, who covered up the abuse of student athletes at his university.

So much for caring about the children.

I thought you hated pedophiles, but here you are supporting Jim Jordan, who covered up the abuse of student athletes at his university.

Had nothing to do with pedophilia. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescent children.

The situation to which you refer involved college-age men.

Thread derail. Stop posting this crap. There is a reason he was never taken to court on this.

Explaining the Allegations That Jim Jordan Covered Up Sexual Abuse at Ohio State​

". . Ohio State hired the law firm Perkins Coie to conduct an independent investigation into allegations against Strauss. In 2019 the university released an extensive report detailing Strauss’ time at OSU and accusations from student athletes. The report determined that university personnel had knowledge of the abuse as early as 1979, but that no complaints were elevated beyond the athletics and student health departments until 1996, when Strauss was suspended from his activities as a treating physician.

There is no evidence to either support or refute the claim that Jordan knew about sexual assault allegations against Strauss beyond testimony from former wrestlers and coaches. These testimonies fall on both sides of the issue. While the Perkins Coie report makes it clear that the university failed in both escalating and addressing Strauss’ misconduct, there were no direct accusations of wrongdoing against Jordan within it."

Had nothing to do with pedophilia. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescent children.

The situation to which you refer involved college-age men.
. . . and an investigation was done. This is the typical Deep State smear job.

There is no evidence either way, on who knew what.

This is SOP on folks they want to stop politically. They try to find garbage of folks they want to stop, first, or rig elections, black-mail, bribery, and finally, they will use assassination.

The last dying words of a failed neocon.....
These morons are trying to keep their criminal Deep-staters in power.

They've sold us out to the UN and the WEF.

People are getting away with murder and these bastards are doing everything they can to keep from having decent public servants in leadership positions.

Supposedly there's a push to make Byron Donalds the next speaker. Democrats have to be behind this.

The nation is in decline in every way... economically... militarily... educationally and industrially.... our infrastructure is crumbling and we have record numbers of homeless... so any republican that can ignore our national debt and increase funding of two wars after we just lost a trillion dollar war must be voted out on his ass....

Every day that congress is shut down is a good day for this country.

There's no other way to put it. We DO NOT NEED that human shit interfering with our lives.
This is an attempt to block the House from impeaching Biden.

They're supposed to be doing that, but now they're fucking around this fucking nonsense.

Listen to this fool make up excuses for his conduct:

Accountability? Do any of these idiots realize what is at stake in the meantime with no functioning House?

God Bless the Democrat Party for being so vile and evil that it helps take my mind off just how stupid the GOP is and how much I really hate them.

Accountability? Do any of these idiots realize what is at stake in the meantime with no functioning House?

God Bless the Democrat Party for being so vile and evil that it helps take my mind off just how stupid the GOP is and how much I really hate them.
Yeah.....Democrats are expected to be lousy human-beings.
Republicans have to hold a higher standard, and are punished when they don't.
Democrats are never punished except when they think for themselves and go against the rest of the party.

College athletes are children now? Do you vermin EVER stop lying?

The Democrats would treat him like Clarence Thomas. They cannot allow a black to be Speaker if he's a Republican.
Who is this "they?"

Republicans have the majority THEY can elect whoever THEY want.

Well, if they weren't a group of incoherent, incompetent, grifting sleestaks.

Who is this "they?"

Republicans have the majority THEY can elect whoever THEY want.

Well, if they weren't a group of incoherent, incompetent, grifting sleestaks.
Dildolix, are you really this stupid? Or are you just another deranged liar?

Forum List

Back