Voter ID and Race

I love ID laws...
We should have had them in place already. :eusa_clap:

If we had them in 1960, we would likely never had an Irish Catholic President.

I liked Kennedy, but you're right. The Dem mantra of "Vote early, vote often!" has been around a LOOOONG time...

I liked Kennedy too, at the time. If you want some perspective on him, though, Drive down SW 8th ST in Miami to Versailles Bakery and tell someone there that you loved JFK. Stand back, though. It could get ugly.

:bang3::blowup:
Voter ID and Race

National Survey Shows Support for Voter ID Laws Strongest Among Those with Negative Attitudes Toward African Americans

July 17, 2012

A new National Agenda Opinion Poll by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication reveals support for voter identification laws is strongest among Americans who harbor negative sentiments toward African Americans.

Voter ID laws require individuals to show government issued identification when they vote. The survey findings support recent comments by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who portrayed a Texas photo ID law now being challenged as similar to poll taxes used in the Jim Crow era, primarily by Southern states, to block African Americans from voting. Holder pledged to oppose “political pretexts” which, he said, “disenfranchise” black voters.
About the study

The National Agenda Opinion Project research was funded by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication (CPC) and the UNIDEL Foundation. The study was supervised by the CPC’s Coordinator for Public Opinion Initiatives, David C. Wilson, an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and the CPC’s Assistant Director for Research, Paul Brewer, a Professor in the Department of Communication.

If voting is important to them, they will have proof of ID.

Wow. That is so fucking stupid and UnAmerican, I don't even know where to begin!

More than 220 years of voting and never did we need Voter ID and we are still here! And no one can find voter fraud in that entire 220+ years of voting which ONLY Voter ID would have stopped or prevented!

Suddenly we need Voter ID to protect America! We need bigger government and more impediments to the exercising of our constitutional rights!

Fucking UnConservative idiot morons.

This has nothing to do with protecting our voting process and everything to do with suppressing Democratic voter turnout. Everyone knows it. No one is fooled by the bullshit irrational unreasoning given for it. You people are completely sacrificing your integrity and your honor over this. You can't win honestly, so you have to cheat.

What's that say about your principles?
With photo I.D. the dead can no longer vote in Memphis. :)
Archie L. Kirkwood may soon be disenfranchised by Republicans in the Tennessee State Senate, her vote for Ophelia Ford in the September 2005 election may soon be voided. Not that Kirkwood would mind, she had not voted in 10 years prior to 2005 and died two weeks before her vote was cast at a Memphis polling center.

The same goes for Joe L. Light who cast a vote for Ford in September, despite passing away in August. The same goes for four felons, 40 people who cast votes despite living outside the district, 60 voters with signature problems, and 31 ballots with forged signatures. By the way, Ford "won" the election by just 13 votes.

GOP and the City: The Voting Dead: Memphis - Part 2

If we had them in 1960, we would likely never had an Irish Catholic President.

I liked Kennedy, but you're right. The Dem mantra of "Vote early, vote often!" has been around a LOOOONG time...

I liked Kennedy too, at the time. If you want some perspective on him, though, Drive down SW 8th ST in Miami to Versailles Bakery and tell someone there that you loved JFK. Stand back, though. It could get ugly.

No shit!! To those folks the Bay of Pigs was YESTERDAY!

I'll tell you this. You Voter ID assholes have certainly succeeded in suppressing MY vote. And I have been a straight GOP voter since 1980.

But you have lost my vote. This is just one more piece of shit on the pile of shit that stinks all the way to heaven that you dishonorable fuckwads have built.

You DESERVE Obama. I absolutely refuse to reward fuckheads with my vote and delude them into believing they are doing something right.

If you want to get your panties in a wad, be my guest. I tried to answer you rationally a few pages back but I guess that wasn't fucking good enough for you, so now I'm going to answer you like the BITCH you are.

I've been fighting illegal immigration for the last 15 years, I KNOW what the illegals are doing in this country. Back in the 2004 elections Telemundo did a poll (in Spanish) that asked if 'undocumented people' would be voting. Over 80% of the respondents answered YES.

I just spent 4 years working construction in Arizona, I got to meet a LOT of illegals working for the company, even though Arizona was SUPPOSED to be using E-Verify. Did you know that VALID SS #'s cost only $50?? Some of the contractors were selling them to the employees!!

I'll tell you something else, you sanctimonious motherfucker, there's a helluva lot more illegals in this country than you think. The Government has been telling you 9-11 million for the last 12 years. That's a fucking lie, the truth is almost 3 times that number.

Let me repeat that so you can let it SINK IN. OVER 30 MILLION, even with the couple mil that have left in the past couple years. That's 10% of the nation's population!

And you don't think they can swing an election?? Tell that to the poor citizens of California.

So fuck you g, you don't know shit, you ain't shit, but you sure suck shit!!

Where'd g5000 go?? Do y'all think I was too harsh? :dunno:

Part of the problem isn't that people don't have any ID it's that the ID they have doesn't match the location where they are trying to vote.

Voter ID and Race

National Survey Shows Support for Voter ID Laws Strongest Among Those with Negative Attitudes Toward African Americans

July 17, 2012

A new National Agenda Opinion Poll by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication reveals support for voter identification laws is strongest among Americans who harbor negative sentiments toward African Americans.

Voter ID laws require individuals to show government issued identification when they vote. The survey findings support recent comments by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who portrayed a Texas photo ID law now being challenged as similar to poll taxes used in the Jim Crow era, primarily by Southern states, to block African Americans from voting. Holder pledged to oppose “political pretexts” which, he said, “disenfranchise” black voters.
About the study

The National Agenda Opinion Project research was funded by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication (CPC) and the UNIDEL Foundation. The study was supervised by the CPC’s Coordinator for Public Opinion Initiatives, David C. Wilson, an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and the CPC’s Assistant Director for Research, Paul Brewer, a Professor in the Department of Communication.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

racism because they said they were racist.

read the OP

read the questions, asshat. No one said they were racist. Your own source calls you a fucking douchebag liar

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

read the OP

read the questions, asshat. No one said they were racist. Your own source calls you a fucking douchebag liar

She's a drive byer, she never answers a question, she just ignors, she's a tool or a dildo, I let her make the choice, because I'm pro choice

read the OP

She's a drive byer, she never answers a question, she just ignors, she's a tool or a dildo, I let her make the choice, because I'm pro choice

now now... dont be going and insulting dildos... they are a useful tool.

Liesmatters only use in life is her amusement factor.

no but not having IDs does mean they dont have IDs.

there has been studies done on that too.

you just pretend they dont exsist like all the other facts you pretend dont exsist

They do have ID's is on first. and Don't have ID's is on second, and could have ID's is one third... Still waiting for your example of the one person on Welfare who does NOT have an ID card. And by the way... It's EXIST... Not EXSIST.

I already gave you a study you fucking fact adverse sack of pig shit.

you just ignore facts

here are some facts for you...

according to the source in the OP...

62% of Democrat favor voter ID laws
81% of independents favor voter ID laws

why is it the people on the right lie so fucking much?

does racism make you want to lie?

Hey dumbfuck, it was your own OP that showed the 'racism' comes from the Left, not the Right.

You couldn't be any dumber if you had a lobotomy!

this is what you claim you idiot.

the study does NOT bare this out

Here, CPC researchers found an interesting pattern in the data: it is Democrats and liberals whose opinions on voter ID laws are most likely to depend on their racial attitudes. Republicans and conservatives overwhelmingly support voter ID laws regardless of how much “racial resentment” they express. In contrast, Democrats and liberals with the highest “racial resentment” express much more support for voter ID laws than those with the least resentment (see Figure 3).

care to comment on these facts, TM?

now now... dont be going and insulting dildos... they are a useful tool.

Liesmatters only use in life is her amusement factor.

Whereas TM is a useless tool.

Forum List

Back