Voter Fraud

Most of the voter fraud that takes place, takes place AFTER the polls have closed. There are organizations that monitor and have videotaped instances where, punching votes out of punch card ballots with sharp styluses at the Dade County Board of Elections on ELECTION NIGHT after the polls were closed. This was a clear violation of the law.

That type of fraud came to an end that night and a new technology was introduced to voters in 2004. While computer voting has been around since the 1970's, it was rare and only used in a few polling places. In 2004, the entire nation to touch screen voting machines without a paper trail. Systems totally lacking in citizen administered checks and balances.

In 2008, they added a paper trailing system and you can see it in action when you touch screen vote. A little "cash register" type receipt is printed and stored in the touch screen terminal under glass and clearly visible to the voting public. However, the new computerized machines come complete with two way modems, RFID Chips, and therefore are able to be accessed via wireless technology and therefore can be easily download and upload from a central location.

The technology is very similar to my new water meter. It too has an RFID chip and is read from a moving car as it was explained to my by the Village Government employee installing the required meter. It speeds up the time it takes to get the meter read. Instead of a walker going house to house with a handheld unit, it's read by a meter reader doing a drive by.

Is it valid to have voters present an ID to vote? In my opinion yes. Has every vote been counted? No. It used to be if you had an incomplete ballot, like you voted for President, but didn't vote for a judge, or skipped the uncontested race for dog catcher, your ballot was red-flagged and not counted for being incomplete. It hurt when I found out, I don't vote for judges or tick in for uncontested seats. This has been changed to some degree. You are now informed that your ballot is incomplete and are given a 2nd chance to vote, or if you want to keep the ballot as is, you may cast it.

There will never be a completely fair election. Popular votes don't count, it's all about the electorate, and though they take an oath to vote as the people intended, it doesn't always turn out that way. Many states have winner take all, so when Joe get 33% of the vote to Mikes, 67%, Mike gets 100% of the electoral votes. Some states also share the votes and divides the electorate on a scale.

Don't feel disenfranchised. Very few of the people you vote for actually know you and can't help you, or are unwilling to even give you a thumbs up for the support. The best option is one of faith that the people we vote for have the very best intentions to keep America strong and not give in to pressure from the Elites running the show in front of and behind the scenes, or performing drive by vote countings..

Last edited:
Here are the facts on voter fraud.

IN all of FLA during the last two elections cycles they found ONE EXAMPLE of voter fraud.

Some right wing OZZIE voted in the last two elections.

Why aren't they being challenged? They don't require picture id either

Is it because absentee ballots favor the Reps?

I think the motivation is obvious.

If you vote absentee ballot in a state that requires a photo ID, you must provide that photo ID proof within 6 days after the election.

Here are the facts on voter fraud.

IN all of FLA during the last two elections cycles they found ONE EXAMPLE of voter fraud.

Some right wing OZZIE voted in the last two elections.

You have a source more credible than the George Soros funded Think Progress for that?

And what is the lawsuit recently filed in Florida asserting that 180,000 or so registrations in that state are illegal? If so, how would you know how much voter fraud was committed?

And I seem to recall that many Democrats to this day insist that there was widespread voter fraud in Flordia that allowed George W. Bush to be elected President of the United States.

So which is it? Voter integrity is either a problem or it isn't.

And the overwhelming evidence of voter fraud continues to mount....

What happens when 1,099 felons vote in an election that's decided by just 312 votes? Proof that voter fraud is real—and a real problem.

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

Minnesota statute says that a convicted felon loses his or her civil rights, including the
right to vote. It also stipulates that a felon's civil rights are automatically reinstated
when he or she completes their sentence. Completing a sentence means that they have
completed all parole, probation, and any other terms of their sentence. This is also
known as being "off-paper". Once a person completes their sentence they have the
right to vote. See Minnesota statute 609.165 for more details.

So of those 1,099 felons that the article refers too, how many of those fall under this would be my question. It would make sense that during during the recount process when both Coleman and Franken were represented by attorneys that had these individuals been unqualified to vote they would have been thrown out. While I am a a little suspect in the way that race was run by the state of Minn. more than I am on the voters themselves, the issue of convicted felons does not appear to be at issue.

Personally, I think Politics, too many times trumps the Rule of Law, and Due Process. Sad, but real. Making assumptions without the documentation to back it up is dangerous, either way.

And the voter fraud and cheating by the Democrats continues. It's a shame they feel entitled to take America illegally. America needs to implement strict voter laws that prevent fraud and inflict harsh penalties on anyone involved with that illegal activity. It's really step #2 in restoring America.

Last week, TheBlaze brought you a story from a North Carolina voting precinct using electronic voting machines that was already experiencing issues where votes for GOP candidate Mitt Romney were being changed to Democratic candidate Barack Obama. Now, it’s allegedly happening again, this time in both Kansas and Ohio

Early Voting Sees Calibration Issues With Some Touchscreen Voting Machines | TheBlaze.com

And the voter fraud and cheating by the Democrats continues. It's a shame they feel entitled to take America illegally. America needs to implement strict voter laws that prevent fraud and inflict harsh penalties on anyone involved with that illegal activity. It's really step #2 in restoring America.

Last week, TheBlaze brought you a story from a North Carolina voting precinct using electronic voting machines that was already experiencing issues where votes for GOP candidate Mitt Romney were being changed to Democratic candidate Barack Obama. Now, it’s allegedly happening again, this time in both Kansas and Ohio

Early Voting Sees Calibration Issues With Some Touchscreen Voting Machines | TheBlaze.com

How about this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSvDcwxK7M8]2012 Voting Machines Altering Votes from Obama to Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Why aren't they being challenged? They don't require picture id either

Is it because absentee ballots favor the Reps?

I think the motivation is obvious.

Where did you come up with that?

First of all, if that were true, then why are the liberals up in arms about this issue? Why don't they just have everyone grab an absentee ballot?

Second, I have been asked to produce picture ID 100% of the time I have requested an absentee ballot.

I wish that was required everywhere. Here all you have to do is write and ask for one and they send it no questions asked. So a dedicated cheat could conceivably register a number of names, all with different addresses, and receive multiple absentee ballots. However, I've heard rumors that the absentee ballots aren't counted unless the 'wrong person' will otherwise win. Reassuring huh. :)

I think you meant to say 'here are the facts on voter fraud as presented by my side of the aisle.'

There is not, and has not been, enough voter fraud to legitimize disenfranchising huge numbers of legitimate voters.

On top of that, the ONE case reported this year of a Republican woman voting twice in Nevada was caught before she even got home.

ONE case, and it was caught. Without an ID.
This is just a solution that needs a problem.

On the other hand, let's look at the number of complaints of voter fraud that occurred this year in election offices in a number of states. One officer was caught filling in the open spaces on ballots. This is something an ID law isn't going to fix.

Ever.

I think you meant to say 'here are the facts on voter fraud as presented by my side of the aisle.'

There is not, and has not been, enough voter fraud to legitimize disenfranchising huge numbers of legitimate voters.

On top of that, the ONE case reported this year of a Republican woman voting twice in Nevada was caught before she even got home.

ONE case, and it was caught. Without an ID.
This is just a solution that needs a problem.

On the other hand, let's look at the number of complaints of voter fraud that occurred this year in election offices in a number of states. One officer was caught filling in the open spaces on ballots. This is something an ID law isn't going to fix.

Ever.

That is true and we vote with paper ballots that are then scanned through an electronic svcanner that tabulates the votes. But you color in the the circle by your choice and it has occurred to me that on absentee ballots, how easy it would be for a corrupt official to nullify those or color in a circle when somebody didn't vote.

I wish we would go back to the old system where everybody voted on the same day and pretty much everybody went to their assigned precinct polling place to vote. Only the very few who were out of the state on election day requested and received absentee ballots.

How about this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSvDcwxK7M8]2012 Voting Machines Altering Votes from Obama to Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Which begs the question then - why the left doesn't want to require proper ID when voting? It's pretty clear that fraud on the left is rampant, and exceeds an "anomalies" from the right, that it's still beneficial to the left to insist on fraudulent elections.

The only way this will ever get solved is if the right were to exceed the left in rampant voter fraud. Sadly, the right has far too much integrity for that.

IDs would have to be provided free of charge or this is nothing more than a poll tax which is unconstitutional. I'm sure someone already said this.

How about this one?

Which begs the question then - why the left doesn't want to require proper ID when voting? It's pretty clear that fraud on the left is rampant, and exceeds an "anomalies" from the right, that it's still beneficial to the left to insist on fraudulent elections.

The only way this will ever get solved is if the right were to exceed the left in rampant voter fraud. Sadly, the right has far too much integrity for that.

I live in NC. Unless I was mistaken, when I asked about it the ward worker said that voting machines aren't used in this state. In another issue, the same phenomenon was YouTubed - only there, the issue was one where the voter couldn't vote for Obama. And still - there's no indication that having a photo ID would have prevented these things.

I'm truly loving the crying that's going on here. It seems like only yesterday that it was the Democrats who were screaming about the cheating at the polls when Gore lost. Is this what we do when our boy doesn't place?

How about this one?

Maybe Tagg Romney should have bought more voting machines to put his dad over.

How about this one?

Your youtube link is conveniently deleted.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Your youtube link is conveniently deleted.

Thanks for bringing it up.
Try this one. Right off CentralPAVote:

Glitchy PA Voting Booth Footage Hits YouTube - Montgomeryville-Lansdale, PA Patch

Forum List

Back