Voter Fraud

Voting machines where I was were giving the people there fits...
Some dudes handing out paper ballots were wearing obama hats,and giving out more than one ballot.

Some dudes handing out paper ballots were wearing obama hats,and giving out more than one ballot.

Now THAT'S an issue if the folks with the Obama hats were inside where you do your voting. It's illegal to campaign at the polls themselves.

In my precinct, there were 2 tables camped at the door. They were both handing out "sample" ballots - complete with their suggested choices filled in for easy reference. I took one of each and then voted the way *I* intended to.

Now THAT'S an issue if the folks with the Obama hats were inside where you do your voting. It's illegal to campaign at the polls themselves.

In my precinct, there were 2 tables camped at the door. They were both handing out "sample" ballots - complete with their suggested choices filled in for easy reference. I took one of each and then voted the way *I* intended to.

You're kidding. The sample ballots were already filled in? That might not be illegal, but I would sure question the ethics of it.

As for discussing voter fraud, this has been going on for years because it has been rampant for years, most especially when the poor and ignorant are especially targeted to become voters but are instructed on what sort of voters they must be. I don't see much whining on the part of the right suggesting that this recent election was 'stolen' except that some of us know that there is attempt to do that here and there, most especially at the local level where things are easier to manipulate.

A free people must be able to be confident in a fair, accurate, and honest vote and must promote ways to ensure that and must speak out against those who would corrupt the system. Otherwise the people have no power of any kind. Any dictator will tell you that those who vote don't have the power. He who counts the votes has the power.

The dead regularly vote in Chicago, so I would imagine that they also vote in New York, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, and several other swing states. Not only that, but the dead notoriously vote in the large cities rather than in smaller rural towns. And this last election there were some stupid people who were actually going around bragging that they already voted 4 times that day and were planning to go do their fifth vote somewhere else. So, yes, voter fraud is commonplace. A simple ID could put integrity and fairness into our election process rather than simply taking someone at their word that they are who they say they are which effectively allows them to cast a ballot 3, 4, or 5 times at different places. A state ID is required for just about everything......welfare benefits, unemployment compensation benefits, SS benefits, veteran status, student status, driving, etc....there is absolutely no reason why people who are legal citizens wouldn't be able to get one, especially seeing as how states will give them one free of charge. There is no disenfranchisement taking place among minorities, except for the active duty service members.......this election year they were either sent ballots with the wrong dates on them or were not given them at all. THAT is disenfranchizement, yet I don't hear anyone from the left hollering about it. People who do not live here legally do not have the right to vote in this country, yet many of them are having a huge impact on the elections. Time to put an end to it.

Here are the facts on voter fraud.

IN all of FLA during the last two elections cycles they found ONE EXAMPLE of voter fraud.

Some right wing OZZIE voted in the last two elections.

Nonsense......go live in Chicago and see what happens on voting day. You won't need statistics, which are often rigged to "prove" whatever point one is trying to make, to see how much voter fraud does take place. obama came from Chicago....he is very well schooled in many things, including voter fraud. He was directly tied to ACORN and many of them admitted to committing voter fraud in his favor and several went to jail as a result. So, please, stop trying to convince people that voter fraud is "exceedingly rare" and not worth making voter ID an issue.

The dead regularly vote in Chicago, so I would imagine that they also vote in New York, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, and several other swing states. Not only that, but the dead notoriously vote in the large cities rather than in smaller rural towns. And this last election there were some stupid people who were actually going around bragging that they already voted 4 times that day and were planning to go do their fifth vote somewhere else. So, yes, voter fraud is commonplace. A simple ID could put integrity and fairness into our election process rather than simply taking someone at their word that they are who they say they are which effectively allows them to cast a ballot 3, 4, or 5 times at different places. A state ID is required for just about everything......welfare benefits, unemployment compensation benefits, SS benefits, veteran status, student status, driving, etc....there is absolutely no reason why people who are legal citizens wouldn't be able to get one, especially seeing as how states will give them one free of charge. There is no disenfranchisement taking place among minorities, except for the active duty service members.......this election year they were either sent ballots with the wrong dates on them or were not given them at all. THAT is disenfranchizement, yet I don't hear anyone from the left hollering about it. People who do not live here legally do not have the right to vote in this country, yet many of them are having a huge impact on the elections. Time to put an end to it.

This may be true - and I am, in no way suggesting that it is. But it seems to me that restructuring our government services, which fail to share information among other departments, would be a MUCH better and fairer way to resolve the issue of zombie voters.

where is the proof that such fraud exists

And then, there's that as well.
I've heard far more about the dirty dealings of registrars and county officials than I have of zombie voters. Recently, a Nevada woman was caught voting twice before she even got home from the polls - without having to present an ID at all.

You're kidding. The sample ballots were already filled in? That might not be illegal, but I would sure question the ethics of it.

Sample ballots are printed with fake names, like

Comb and Brush Party - Sherry White

End Table Party - Gary Violet

Octagon Party - Harry Grey

Apple Party - Larry Green

Sample ballots are printed with fake names, like

Comb and Brush Party - Sherry White

End Table Party - Gary Violet

Octagon Party - Harry Grey

Apple Party - Larry Green

That might be true where you live, but the samples I got had the REAL candidates and parties listed AND filled in on both the Democrat and the Republican samples.

I think you meant to say 'here are the facts on voter fraud as presented by my side of the aisle.'

There is not, and has not been, enough voter fraud to legitimize disenfranchising huge numbers of legitimate voters.

There is no Evidence Requiring a Photo ID, that can be provided at low or no cost to those who need it, Would disenfranchise huge numbers of Legitimate Voters.

Other than your sides spin.

In fact the only people that Logically would be Disenfranchised by such a Requirement would be those who cant afford one, (which we can fix by making it free) or those who can't legally get one in this country (people who are not Legitimate voters.

You guys might win the PR battle with your Spin on this issue, but it does not change the facts.

But then why would I expect reason from people who's party requires Photo ID to get into their Convention, But claims wanting to require ID to Vote is a racist attempt to suppress Minority Votes.

No reasoning with you people on this issue, it's all emotion and talking points. The only reason your party even opposes this sensible requirement is because they know they can spin in into the Narrative they have and use it to lock up the Minority vote. Honesty or the Integrity of our Democracy are less important to them than winning.

Last edited:
I think you meant to say 'here are the facts on voter fraud as presented by my side of the aisle.'

There is not, and has not been, enough voter fraud to legitimize disenfranchising huge numbers of legitimate voters.

There is no Evidence Requiring a Photo ID, that can be provided at low or no cost to those who need it, Would disenfranchise huge numbers of Legitimate Voters.

In fact the only people that Logically would be Disenfranchised by such a Requirement would be those who cant afford one, (which we can fix by making it free) or those who can't legally get one in this country (people who are not Legitimate voters.

You guys might win the PR battle with your Spin on this issue, but it does not change the facts.

But then why would I expect reason from people who's party requires Photo ID to get into their Convention, But claims wanting to require ID to Vote is a racist attempt to suppress Minority Votes.

No reasoning with you people on this issue, it's all emotion and talking points. The only reason your party even opposes this sensible requirement is because they know they can spin in into the Narrative they have and use it to lock up the Minority vote. Honesty or the Integrity of our Democracy are less important to them than winning.

And besides the Beck rhetoric, where is the proof that the amount of voter fraud committed on the ballot end is sophisticated enough that 200+ years of elections hasn't found a fairly decent method to detect without requiring a photo ID? I don't think even a drug kingpin has the financial wherewithal to even come close to swaying an election - especially a national election.

I do think that elections are beginning to be stolen however. But the theft comes in the form of media disinformation, the corruption of district elections workers, and direct voter intimidation by groups like True The Vote and others. These have a far greater impact and aren't stoppable by requiring voter ID.

If you truly want an honest election, then work to end those atrocities - they're far more common than zombie and multi-voters.

I personally don't think that requiring ID to vote is a big deal. I have to carry an ID in order to drive, cash checks, etc. I think most people have them. Now would be a good time to enact such a law. I think the problem many were having with this kind of requirement is that it was brought up so close to an election, that it would be difficult for everyone to comply in time.

I live in Oregon, and we have gone to vote by mail. Before that, we had voter cards which we had to present at the precinct before being given a ballot. Requiring proper ID in order to vote is a reasonable requirement, IMHO.

I'm originally from Illinois and I'm familiar with the traditional means of election fraud both in Chicago and downstate. Voter ID would stop virtually none of it. What is needed is independent monitoring in every polling place. Here is how it works:

1. A person does not need to be dead for someone else to vote in their place. An unsigned line on the registration book is enough. Just sign and cast a ballot. This requires a certain amount of collusion among poll workers, but that isn't a problem in many precincts. If detected, it is still generally not possible to identify the additional bogus ballots.

2. Someone does not vote the entire ballot. An election official simply votes the downticket races. This again requires a small amount of collusion, but is otherwise undetectible.

3. As Mr. Dooley (Peter Finley Dunne) famously said "A vote on the tally sheet is worth two in the ballot box".

And the fact is that 99.9% of those who 'wouldn't be able to afford a voter ID' already have one because they have to have it to get their other government benefits. I and a whole bunch of others would almost certainly be happy to chip in a few bucks to pay for a voter ID for the very few folks who would want one and can't afford it.

Having dealt with transient relief for a substantial part of my life, it is my experience that most do not want to show any kind of ID for anything because that makes it too easy to spot those who are milking the system for all they can get. Again and again and again they showed up at my desk asking for money to get to their destination where there was a job waiting for them. Every single one had been mugged or robbed and that is why they had no personal ID of any kind. And they couldn't provide a name or phone number of anybody in a place they had come from so we could verify their ID nor could they provide the name and number of the person who was holding that job for them. And more than a few became quite angry when we offered them actual food and gasoline and a place to overnight rather than money.

It's pretty hard not to become jaded after you've dealt with a few hundred of such cases. And that includes suspicion of those who claim disenfranchisement if they are required to have positive ID to vote.

Last edited:
And democrats still want to pretend that there is no voter fraud going on?!? A word to the wise here: if you're going to cheat, you may not want to do it so blatantly that it becomes glaringly obvious to everyone...

ROMNEY GOT ZERO VOTES IN 59 PRECINCTS IN PHILLY, AND 9 PRECINCTS IN OHIO

Romney Won Zero Votes In 9 Cleveland Precints, 59 Philadelphia Precincts | TheBlaze.com

Much of the Left do not want to be bothered with those silly details....they're inconvenient, messy, and completely contradict their story of "rare" voter fraud. It's not something they care about, unless of course, they perceive someone of color or a particular sex is prevented from voting. Then it becomes the whole "disenfranchisement" nonsense. I do find it rather bizarre that Romney didn't get ANY votes in those areas, but what I find just as bizarre are those polling stations in OH, FL, PA where some of their precincts had 115% or 130% or 108% (pick a number) voters come to vote.......can't you have only 100% of voter turnout in a precinct????

And besides the Beck rhetoric, where is the proof that the amount of voter fraud committed on the ballot end is sophisticated enough that 200+ years of elections hasn't found a fairly decent method to detect without requiring a photo ID? I don't think even a drug kingpin has the financial wherewithal to even come close to swaying an election - especially a national election.

I do think that elections are beginning to be stolen however. But the theft comes in the form of media disinformation, the corruption of district elections workers, and direct voter intimidation by groups like True The Vote and others. These have a far greater impact and aren't stoppable by requiring voter ID.

If you truly want an honest election, then work to end those atrocities - they're far more common than zombie and multi-voters.

Disagree.....those atrocities are just as common as the zombie and multi-voter fraud. If someone has a problem with True The Vote being in/near polling stations, then certainly the same would apply to those associated with the New Black Panther Party being present at polling stations complete with baseball bats, no less. Not to mention polling stations having obama's picture put up on the wall, election workers wearing obama hats, election workers who were going through the lines that voters were waiting in and tried to convince them to vote obama, intimidation tactics made by union officials, etc.....so, let's not focus solely on conservatives. The left is far more adept at using these tactics....and they are allowed to get away with it, especially since obama runs the DOJ. One glaring example.....Holder and obama refused to prosecute an obvious case of voter intimidation by the Black Panther Party in 2008 and they have shown no signs of changing that intention. As for finging an uninterested third party to monitor the elections at the polls, good luck with that one. While I agree that neither party should be able to intimidate, harass, "encourage", or guilt someone into voting for the party official's perferred candidate, it is probably nearly impossible to find election workers who are not influenced by the WH administration......who clearly have a vested interest in making the election come out in their favor.

Forum List

Back