Voter Fraud Hype: The GOP War On Voting Rights

note they just IGNORE the study which was done post an election and proved that voters were disenfrachised.

They simply pretend it means nothing.

This is why this country is in such a mess.

we have insane people pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

note: you just IGNORE posted stories about Democrats found guilty of voter fraud.

You simply pretend it means nothing.

we have insane people like you pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

Oh I bet she has me on ignore.

You see this is why ignoire is so handy to fact adverse cons.

they can speed up their process of NOT taking in valid information.

That way they can swallow the GOP pablum much easier

Candycorn is a conservative now?

News to me.

Is this like the time when I called you out for going on a massive deflection campaign in some random thread where some random Dem got busted doing something illegal and suddenly I became a right winger to you?

Settle down, Beavis.

I like that I have views embraced by other sides of the political spectrum. It lets me know I'm not an ideologue if nothing else.

I see you as a pragmatist more than anything.

Oh I bet she has me on ignore.

You see this is why ignoire is so handy to fact adverse cons.

they can speed up their process of NOT taking in valid information.

That way they can swallow the GOP pablum much easier

News to me.

Is this like the time when I called you out for going on a massive deflection campaign in some random thread where some random Dem got busted doing something illegal and suddenly I became a right winger to you?

Settle down, Beavis.

I like that I have views embraced by other sides of the political spectrum. It lets me know I'm not an ideologue if nothing else.

but in this case at least you are ignoring cold hard facts.

that merely says you dont want all the information to make your determinations.

that makes you merely wrong

note they just IGNORE the study which was done post an election and proved that voters were disenfrachised.

They simply pretend it means nothing.

we have insane people pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

note: you just IGNORE posted stories about Democrats found guilty of voter fraud.

You simply pretend it means nothing.

we have insane people like you pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

TM missed her calling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnbEvWIl_To]SUPER DOG! - YouTube[/ame]

News to me.

Settle down, Beavis.

why are you ignoring the evidence then?

What does it serve you to just pretend these facts are not proven?

Because they are not proven...we have no way of knowing how anybody is going to vote.

We, in this country, have a secret ballot and we also have a 1 man/1 vote system. So you have no idea how I will vote in the upcoming Presidential election nor do I have any idea how you will vote.

So you're simply wrong about "facts" are being ignored. Your suspicions are being ignored, I will grant you that.

Now, I have answered your question. Answer mine, please.

How does providing an ID once you've registered to vote disenfranchise you?

News to me.

Settle down, Beavis.

but in this case at least you are ignoring cold hard facts.

that merely says you dont want all the information to make your determinations.

that makes you merely wrong

Incorrect.

The "cold hard facts" are this.

If you register to vote, you are registered to vote. Fact.
When it is time to cast your ballot, you show up to vote. Fact.
There is no injury either real or perceived to having to show an ID proving that you are, in fact, registered to vote. Fact.

Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

The AP found that many voters in predominantly black counties in South Carolina do not have proper identification — and the percentage of minority voters without the required identification is higher in those areas than other precincts statewide.

For example, in Richland County, there are 11,087 nonwhite voters without ID, and in Orangeburg County, there are 4,544. The AP study said that means half of those impacted in Richland are nonwhite voters. In Orangeburg, that equals 73 percent of nonwhite voters hit by the law.

Read

more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66343.html#ixzz1iPVPi9ES

These are facts and just because you CHOOSE not to believe them does not make them go away

Last edited:
Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

The AP found that many voters in predominantly black counties in South Carolina do not have proper identification — and the percentage of minority voters without the required identification is higher in those areas than other precincts statewide.

For example, in Richland County, there are 11,087 nonwhite voters without ID, and in Orangeburg County, there are 4,544. The AP study said that means half of those impacted in Richland are nonwhite voters. In Orangeburg, that equals 73 percent of nonwhite voters hit by the law.

Read

more: Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

These are facts and just because you CHOOSE not to believe them does not make them go away

Are you incapable of just answering a question?

Again, what is the injury to providing an ID to cast your ballot if you're already registered?

They are people who have been voting in elections for years.

They will all of the sudden NOT be able to vote because of these laws.

They have done nothing wrong and have cheated NO ONE but their right to vote will just be stripped from them.

Now why do you think the repub candidates in Virginia are bitching about the restrictive laws that kept them off the ballots there?

They have done nothing wrong and have cheated NO ONE but their right to vote will just be stripped from them.

Now why do you think the repub candidates in Virginia are bitching about the restrictive laws that kept them off the ballots there?

Damn, I do believe the sky if falling...LOOK OUT......................................... :eusa_shifty:

You're giving democrats/liberals a bad name by your continuous tap dance around simple questions. It seems as though there is little more than "attention seeking" to your stances since you are so incapable of backing them up. You could still prove me wrong on that and muster some sort of defense using your own words and the illusive logic that has so far been void from your "arguments" but I doubt it.

You're giving democrats/liberals a bad name by your continuous tap dance around simple questions. It seems as though there is little more than "attention seeking" to your stances since you are so incapable of backing them up. You could still prove me wrong on that and muster some sort of defense using your own words and the illusive logic that has so far been void from your "arguments" but I doubt it.

Are you really so obtuse as not to understand I have answered you with cold hard facts?

Are you really so obtuse as not to understand I have answered you with cold hard facts?

No. No you have not.

You have quoted a study in hopes that some answer to some question unasked was in there.

You have been asked a direct question and you either have chosen not to answer or cannot answer. I am guessing it is the latter instead of the former.

The longer you go without answering while swearing you have makes you look more and more, well, pathetic.

Read more: Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Now think about the fact based finding here.

they have found voters who have voted in many elections who DO NOT HAVE THIS ID, that is an established fact.

That means they have been voting without IDs for somethimes decades.

Now when these REGISTARED VOTERS go to the polls and are stripped of their right to vote because they cant present an ID they will have been disenfrachised for doing NOTHING nefarious.

they will have been stripped of their right only because this law was enacted.

How can you people deny such cold hard facts?

No. No you have not.

You have quoted a study in hopes that some answer to some question unasked was in there.

You have been asked a direct question and you either have chosen not to answer or cannot answer. I am guessing it is the latter instead of the former.

The longer you go without answering while swearing you have makes you look more and more, well, pathetic.

The information in this study held the answer.

You refused to think about the facts in a obvious way to draw the conclusion.

Why are you doing that?

It does not make you a moderate.

the facts are not always in the middle.

the facts are the facts no matter how you FEEL about them.

No. No you have not.

The information in this study held the answer.

You refused to think about the facts in a obvious way to draw the conclusion.

Why are you doing that?

It does not make you a moderate.

the facts are not always in the middle.

the facts are the facts no matter how you FEEL about them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg]Benny Hill Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Does anybody else hear this when TM starts this never-ending downward spiral of circular logic?

asking anything from TM...you might as well be doing this...:bang3:

I know her postings give me a headache..

asking anything from TM...you might as well be doing this...:bang3:

I know her postings give me a headache..

They don't give me a headache, more chagrin than anything else....

As you may (or may not) know, I'm a fairly liberal person myself and its almost gruesome to watch someone with whom I share a stripe stage such a poor defense for something that they believe.

I mean, lets be real.... John Boehner knew that the payroll tax holiday that his party was holding hostage was a loser for him (and his party). All of the righties here knew it. And you saw the topic disappear quite quickly. Because you all knew it.
I think that none of the wingnuts here went to the mat for it is because they recognize there isn't a logical defense of being against it while being for the tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans.

Point is this: You looked at it at least in some way shape or form, knew you couldn't defend it and gave up your defense when the facts were on the other side of the argument.

TM on the other hand, looks at it, knows he/she can't defend it and decides to defend it anyway.

It sums it up very nicely. If you can't defend your position, you shouldn't hold the position.

Poor defense?

this AP study PROVES these voters exsist?

on what basis are you just denying this study?

Forum List

Back