Voter Fraud Hype: The GOP War On Voting Rights

The Truth About Fraud: Case Studies by Issue

Case Studies by Issue

Photo ID

Much of the hue and cry about voter fraud is accompanied by calls for restrictive ID requirements, like laws requiring voters to show particular photo ID documents at the polls. Some of this may be a sincere, if mistaken, belief in the need for restrictive ID measures. But this clip from a May 17, 2007, Houston Chronicle article suggests another rationale:

Among Republicans it is an 'article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections,' [Royal] Masset[, former political director of the Republican Party of Texas,] said. He doesn't agree with that, but does believe that requiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.

We have analyzed more than 250 claims of fraud submitted by those supporting the respondents in the Supreme Court's photo ID case, Crawford v. Marion County Election Board. We find absolutely no proven cases of fraudulent votes that could be prevented by the restrictive ID law being challenged.

No, I never made such a claim.

Then why are you against rules stating that you have to provide a picture ID when casting a ballot?

Because it solves no fraud and keeps legal American voters from voting.

I have given you proof these voters exsist and will be disenfranchised to solve no fruad.

why do you pretend the evidence doesnt exsist without any reasonable facutual basis?

You state "that is solves no fraud" without any proof. Such proof does not exist since proving a negative is impossible. Ask Saddam about proving he didn't have any WMDs.

Why would it keep legal American voters from voting? This should be interesting.

And you were doing so well:

Its solves NO fraud that has been found to exsist.

those are the facts and you merely deny them without using any facts.

Again, here is the question you're ducking.

Why would it keep legal American voters from voting? This should be interesting.

Voting Law Changes in 2012 | Brennan Center for Justice

Ahead of the 2012 elections, a wave of legislation tightening restrictions on voting has suddenly swept across the country. More than five million Americans could be affected by the new rules already put in place this year -- a number larger than the margin of victory in two of the last three presidential elections.

This report is the first full accounting and analysis of this year's voting cutbacks. It details both the bills that have been proposed and the legislation that has been passed since the beginning of 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Why as a self proclaimed liberal would you trust a think tank instead of a vast array of studies including one done by the Bush admin just to claim without any facts that the issue is as you say it is candycorn?

Because you are a fake

Because it solves no fraud and keeps legal American voters from voting.

I have given you proof these voters exsist and will be disenfranchised to solve no fruad.

why do you pretend the evidence doesnt exsist without any reasonable facutual basis?

You state "that is solves no fraud" without any proof. Such proof does not exist since proving a negative is impossible. Ask Saddam about proving he didn't have any WMDs.

And you were doing so well:

Its solves NO fraud that has been found to exsist.

those are the facts and you merely deny them without using any facts.

Voting Law Changes in 2012 | Brennan Center for Justice

Ahead of the 2012 elections, a wave of legislation tightening restrictions on voting has suddenly swept across the country. More than five million Americans could be affected by the new rules already put in place this year -- a number larger than the margin of victory in two of the last three presidential elections.

This report is the first full accounting and analysis of this year's voting cutbacks. It details both the bills that have been proposed and the legislation that has been passed since the beginning of 2011
Voter Photo Identification: Protecting the Security of Elections

lets remember what the guy who started this think tank said about wanting people to vote

You're no longer interesting....

Answer...don't answer....you're no longer worth the effort for right now.

I answered with facts.

why do you completely ignore the facts I just gave you?

why are you incapable of dealing with the facts brought to bear on this issue?

you are really insane.

I gave you links to dependable studies that PROVE my position.

All you have done is ignore them

does candycorns thread about kids staying on their parents insurance still exsist ?

Forum List

Back