Voter Fraud...Colorado, Virginia, now Indiana....but there is no voter fraud...right?

The democrats have never believed in fair elections...they believe in power and using it to get more power...that is why they want amnesty, that is why they want to import muslims into this country no matter how dangerous that will be to normal Americans...the latest attack on our election system...Indiana...

Blog: Indiana voter fraud investigation now spans 9 counties
You got your blogs, I got mine....
Clinton, rig the election? I've been a voter fraud expert for the GOP, and it's fantasy
Jimmy Camp
NEWS

AUG 26 2016, 10:10 AM ET
Study Finds No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud
Editor's Note: This report is part of a project on voting rights in America produced by the Carnegie-Knight News21 program and first appeared here.

Donald Trump has repeatedly alluded to fraud as a reason to introduce controversial voter ID laws, but a News21 analysis and recent court rulingsshow little evidence that such fraud is widespread.

A study of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases in 50 states between 2000 and 2012 found the level of fraud was infinitesimal compared with the 146 million voters registered over the 12-year period.

The analysis found only 10 cases of voter impersonation, the only kind of fraud that could be prevented by voter ID at the polls. Voter fraud is not a significant problem in the country," Jennifer Clark of the Brennan Center told News21. "As the evidence that has come out in some recent court cases and reports and basically every analysis that has ever been done has concluded: It is not a significant concern."
Yet people get prosecuted for it, like that black woman in Ohio. Franken won in Mn. with more votes than registered voters in some counties. It exists, period.
300 million people in the country and less than 128 fraud cases last election. Its time to move on.org, pal

The Democrats fight tooth and nail against Voter ID, which would make it much harder to perpetrate voter fraud.

And yet, you need ID to do anything else in this country: drive a motor vehicle, fish, hunt, use a credit card, register a vehicle, get married, leave the country, even students in high school need an ID.
If you really think about it, how many nigga's do you think are gonna get up in the dead of winter and vote, THEN TURN AROUND AND VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN??? I mean you people have got to get a grip on reality. There is no election that serious on the left...now you white mf's on the right...whole different ball game, eh?

How did Illinois not make the list? I suppose voter fraud is so entrenched in Chicago that no one notices anymore. I love the left's response. They say one vote can make a difference, but fraudulent votes are insignificant. I think they feel 5 out of 4 voters are legit.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country and Liberal ignore the gun deaths that occur there. Why wouldn't they ignore voter fraud.

The democrats have never believed in fair elections...they believe in power and using it to get more power...that is why they want amnesty, that is why they want to import muslims into this country no matter how dangerous that will be to normal Americans...the latest attack on our election system...Indiana...

Clinton, rig the election? I've been a voter fraud expert for the GOP, and it's fantasy
Jimmy Camp
NEWS

Editor's Note: This report is part of a project on voting rights in America produced by the Carnegie-Knight News21 program and first appeared here.

Donald Trump has repeatedly alluded to fraud as a reason to introduce controversial voter ID laws, but a News21 analysis and recent court rulingsshow little evidence that such fraud is widespread.

A study of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases in 50 states between 2000 and 2012 found the level of fraud was infinitesimal compared with the 146 million voters registered over the 12-year period.

The analysis found only 10 cases of voter impersonation, the only kind of fraud that could be prevented by voter ID at the polls. Voter fraud is not a significant problem in the country," Jennifer Clark of the Brennan Center told News21. "As the evidence that has come out in some recent court cases and reports and basically every analysis that has ever been done has concluded: It is not a significant concern."
Yet people get prosecuted for it, like that black woman in Ohio. Franken won in Mn. with more votes than registered voters in some counties. It exists, period.
300 million people in the country and less than 128 fraud cases last election. Its time to move on.org, pal

Why would you count those not old enough to vote and not registered to vote?

Are you saying that the only fraud that occurred were the ones that were actually caught? If so, that would mean you'd also believe that only those getting speeding tickets actually went over the speed limit.

What's an acceptable number to you? Mine is zero. If yours isn't, you're willing to accept fraud.

The Democrats fight tooth and nail against Voter ID, which would make it much harder to perpetrate voter fraud.

And yet, you need ID to do anything else in this country: drive a motor vehicle, fish, hunt, use a credit card, register a vehicle, get married, leave the country, even students in high school need an ID.
If you really think about it, how many nigga's do you think are gonna get up in the dead of winter and vote, THEN TURN AROUND AND VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN??? I mean you people have got to get a grip on reality. There is no election that serious on the left...now you white mf's on the right...whole different ball game, eh?

Depends on how much pandering the Democrats have done for free stuff to them.

If the only way they could get their food stamps and welfare checks was at the polling place, they'd be lined up for days camping out to be first in line.

Jimmy Camp
NEWS

It's time you stfu, pal.

If the only way they could get their food stamps and welfare checks was at the polling place, they'd be lined up for days camping out to be first in line.
Can anyone point to an election that has been decided by election fraud?

Al Franken, Mn.

Jimmy Camp
NEWS

one is too many. taking away one vote is disingenuous correct? Isn't that the dems mantra?

No voter fraud? Oh, c'mon now. Have you not studied the Book of Truthmatters? The sage author proclaimed over and over again ad nauseam that voter fraud is real and rampant, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican party. Period.

Al Franken, Mn.
oh, let's do a recount and find 700 votes for him and zero for the other guy. Yeah, not much cheating going on there. Nope not at all. He thinks he's clever, and really he's just a ****

No voter fraud? Oh, c'mon now. Have you not studied the Book of Truthmatters? The sage author proclaimed over and over again ad nauseam that voter fraud is real and rampant, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican party. Period.
why are dems against it and repubs for it. Dude, you realize that makes absolutely no sense right? Oh wait, libturd warning.

Al Franken, Mn.
It was a VERY close election but fraud doesn't seem to have been decisive (link). Also, most of the cases would not have been caught by ID laws since anyone registered, legally or illegally would have been allowed to vote.

In July 2010, Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, conducted a study in which they flagged 2,803 voters for examination including some 1,359 suspected to be ineligible convicted felons in the largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul area who were suspected of voting illegally in the Senate race.[110][111] Subsequent investigations of Minnesota Majority's claims by election officials found that many of their allegations were incorrect. Some of the cases that were submitted involved mistaking a legal voter for a felon with the same name, others involved felons who had had their voting rights reinstated after serving their sentences, and others were felons who illegally registered to vote, but did not vote in 2008 election.[112][113][114] Ramsey County officials narrowed their investigation to 180 cases, while Hennepin County examined 216 cases.[115]

Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty said, "They [Minnesota Majority] seem to have found credible evidence that many felons who are not supposed to be voting actually voted in the Franken-Coleman election. I suspect they favored Al Franken. I don’t know that, but if that turned out to be true, they may have flipped the election.”[116] Columnist Nick Coleman of the Minneapolis-based Star Tribune called the idea that illegal voting by felons made a difference in the race "unbelievable" and the Minnesota Majority report "good fodder for a right-wing scare campaign."[117]

As of July 2010, the Ramsey County Attorney's Office had brought charges against 28 people.[111] In August, 2010, the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office received for investigation 110 alleged cases of voter fraud during the 2008 election. In October, 2010, the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office concluded that there was enough evidence to charge six people for voter fraud. "Three of the suspects face two felony charges. Three other suspects each face one felony charge."[118] In October 2010, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced that charges would be brought against 43 felons for illegally voting in 2008.[119]

Please....do not take Ms. Truthie's name in vain!

Jimmy Camp
NEWS

It's time you stfu, pal.
If anybody is ever guilty of riggin elections? Look for a GOP governed state:

Voter hours shortened
Voter ID demanded
Polls moved to distant locations
Gerrymandered districts
Letters sent to black areas distorting election times and locations
False voter fraud accusations
YOUR KIND REEEKKKKKS OF VOTER DISENFRANCHISMENTS.

Jimmy Camp
NEWS

It's time you stfu, pal.
If anybody is ever guilty of riggin elections? Look for a GOP governed state:

Voter hours shortened
Voter ID demanded
Polls moved to distant locations
Gerrymandered districts
Letters sent to black areas distorting election times and locations
False voter fraud accusations
YOUR KIND REEEKKKKKS OF VOTER DISENFRANCHISMENTS.
Your kind reeks of flat out criminality, and just reeks. Dimwits are retards.

And tell us....how would Voter ID laws that require Photo ID at polls have prevented any of them?

LOL...I look at more like a PSA.

When I read her posts, I shed tears of laughter.

Now...you mention her name....I have tears of remorse.(sigh....)

Man, those were fun posts.
I hope she thinks of us fondly, too, in the home......even if she does so in a dyslexic manner.....

When I read her posts, I shed tears of laughter.

Now...you mention her name....I have tears of remorse.(sigh....)

Man, those were fun posts.
I hope she thinks of us fondly, too, in the home......even if she does so in a dyslexic manner.....
Ah, yes, the good old days.

Remember...Lair! One of my all-time favorites.

Forum List

Back