Voter Fraud...Colorado, Virginia, now Indiana....but there is no voter fraud...right?

The democrats have never believed in fair elections...they believe in power and using it to get more power...that is why they want amnesty, that is why they want to import muslims into this country no matter how dangerous that will be to normal Americans...the latest attack on our election system...Indiana...

Blog: Indiana voter fraud investigation now spans 9 counties
The fact so many on the left insist there is virtually no voter fraud in these elections proves they are as naive or gullible as we always suspected.

Either that, or they will lie and do whatever it takes to pretend they have the truth --- just like so many of their leaders. Barack and Hillary, for example.

The democrats have never believed in fair elections...they believe in power and using it to get more power...that is why they want amnesty, that is why they want to import muslims into this country no matter how dangerous that will be to normal Americans...the latest attack on our election system...Indiana...

You got your blogs, I got mine....
Clinton, rig the election? I've been a voter fraud expert for the GOP, and it's fantasy
Jimmy Camp
NEWS

AUG 26 2016, 10:10 AM ET
Study Finds No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud
Editor's Note: This report is part of a project on voting rights in America produced by the Carnegie-Knight News21 program and first appeared here.

Donald Trump has repeatedly alluded to fraud as a reason to introduce controversial voter ID laws, but a News21 analysis and recent court rulingsshow little evidence that such fraud is widespread.

A study of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases in 50 states between 2000 and 2012 found the level of fraud was infinitesimal compared with the 146 million voters registered over the 12-year period.

The analysis found only 10 cases of voter impersonation, the only kind of fraud that could be prevented by voter ID at the polls. Voter fraud is not a significant problem in the country," Jennifer Clark of the Brennan Center told News21. "As the evidence that has come out in some recent court cases and reports and basically every analysis that has ever been done has concluded: It is not a significant concern."

Clinton, rig the election? I've been a voter fraud expert for the GOP, and it's fantasy
Jimmy Camp
NEWS

Editor's Note: This report is part of a project on voting rights in America produced by the Carnegie-Knight News21 program and first appeared here.

Donald Trump has repeatedly alluded to fraud as a reason to introduce controversial voter ID laws, but a News21 analysis and recent court rulingsshow little evidence that such fraud is widespread.

A study of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases in 50 states between 2000 and 2012 found the level of fraud was infinitesimal compared with the 146 million voters registered over the 12-year period.

The analysis found only 10 cases of voter impersonation, the only kind of fraud that could be prevented by voter ID at the polls. Voter fraud is not a significant problem in the country," Jennifer Clark of the Brennan Center told News21. "As the evidence that has come out in some recent court cases and reports and basically every analysis that has ever been done has concluded: It is not a significant concern."

You never fail to amuse .....
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ndy-office-growing-voter-fraud-case/91540816/

How did Illinois not make the list? I suppose voter fraud is so entrenched in Chicago that no one notices anymore. I love the left's response. They say one vote can make a difference, but fraudulent votes are insignificant. I think they feel 5 out of 4 voters are legit.

5 response so far.....there's a reason fool....get over yourself and find a real job.

Jimmy Camp
NEWS

Yet people get prosecuted for it, like that black woman in Ohio. Franken won in Mn. with more votes than registered voters in some counties. It exists, period.

Yet people get prosecuted for it, like that black woman in Ohio. Franken won in Mn. with more votes than registered voters in some counties. It exists, period.
So why doesnt the GOP prosecute all of these cases where they can find who did it?

LOL Making excuses already for the Trump debacle on 8Nov16.

Surprise surprise!!!!

The Demrats rigging the election again????????? noooooooo...... nevah!...... how can you even think about it ????:rolleyes: :lmao:

If Muslims ever gain political power in this country, the liberals will be the first they throw off buildings.

Voter fraud is going to hit an all time high this election. The dems will be working overtime.

I'd like to see stiff penalties for anyone caught perpetrating voter fraud. I'm talking time in prison, hefty fines, loss of voting rights, and a lifetime ban of voting.

If Muslims ever gain political power in this country, the liberals will be the first they throw off buildings.

And as they are falling the democrats will say......don't hold this against islam...it is a religion of peace....

The Democrats fight tooth and nail against Voter ID, which would make it much harder to perpetrate voter fraud.

And yet, you need ID to do anything else in this country: drive a motor vehicle, fish, hunt, use a credit card, register a vehicle, get married, leave the country, even students in high school need an ID.

The Democrats fight tooth and nail against Voter ID, which would make it much harder to perpetrate voter fraud.

And yet, you need ID to do anything else in this country: drive a motor vehicle, fish, hunt, use a credit card, register a vehicle, get married, leave the country, even students in high school need an ID.
Gee, I wonder why.....

And that the Democrats use the "Blacks are too stupid to get an ID" defense is getting mighty thin.

Forum List

Back