Voter Fraud...Colorado, Virginia, now Indiana....but there is no voter fraud...right?

No voter fraud? Oh, c'mon now. Have you not studied the Book of Truthmatters? The sage author proclaimed over and over again ad nauseam that voter fraud is real and rampant, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican party. Period.

Please....do not take Ms. Truthie's name in vain!
LOL...I look at more like a PSA.

When I read her posts, I shed tears of laughter.

Now...you mention her name....I have tears of remorse.(sigh....)

Man, those were fun posts.
I hope she thinks of us fondly, too, in the home......even if she does so in a dyslexic manner.....
Ah, yes, the good old days.

Remember...Lair! One of my all-time favorites.

I have't been said to be "a bad christain" since she left.

If fraudulent voting is so easy I think the Deplorables better get busy. They`ll need millions of fraudulent votes and it still won`t be close enough for the Supreme Court to put another idiot in the Whitehouse.

The Democrats fight tooth and nail against Voter ID, which would make it much harder to perpetrate voter fraud.

And yet, you need ID to do anything else in this country: drive a motor vehicle, fish, hunt, use a credit card, register a vehicle, get married, leave the country, even students in high school need an ID.
would you find for us some past voter fraud? I know it will be difficult because it doesn't exist

Clinton Crime Org is going to steal this election.

I hope Americans Patriots have a Plan B when this happen.

That's all.

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

A recent Salon article argues that “voter fraud just isn’t a problem in Pennsylvania,” despite evidence to the contrary. Another article argues that voter fraud is entirely in the imagination of those who use voter ID laws to deny minorities the right to vote.

Yet as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.

In Texas, authorities are investigatingcriminals who are using the technique of “vote harvesting” to illegally procure votes for their candidates. “Harvesting” is the practice of illegally obtaining the signatures of valid voters in order to vote in their name without their consent for the candidate(s) the criminal supports.

These are just some instances of voter fraud we know about. It would be silly to assume cases that have been discovered are the only cases of fraud. Indeed
according to a Pew Research report from February 2012, one in eight voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.” Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.” Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud.

Forum List

Back