7 year old told her bus driver she can't wake her parents up

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This story is truly disturbing. Can you imagine this 7 year old child sitting through class all day, not telling anyone that she cannot wake her parents while worrying about her 5 year old, 3 year old and 9 month old siblings who are home without any adult supervision? God was looking over these children. It is a wake up call to parents who are using drugs and not considering what could happen. If you are a parent addicted to drugs? Seek help. Don't make your children suffer like this!

A 7-year-old told her bus driver she couldn’t wake her parents. Police found them dead at home.

For more than a day, the 7-year-old girl had been trying to wake her parents. Dutifully, she got dressed in their apartment outside Pittsburgh on Monday morning and went to school, keeping her worries to herself. But on the bus ride home, McKeesport, Pa., police say, she told the driver she'd been unable to rouse the adults in her house. Inside the home, authorities found the bodies of Christopher Dilly, 26, and Jessica Lally, 25, dead of suspected drug overdoses, according to police. Also inside the home were three other children — 5, 3 and nine months old. The children were unharmed but still taken to a hospital to be checked out, then placed with the county's department of child, youth and youth and families.

God bless this little girl! The Lord watched over the children while the little one dressed herself and got to school at the right time.

Seriously, it's time to start killing drug dealers. They are serial killers.
I strongly disagree. It's time to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them so that they can be redeemed.
They need to be open before they can hear those words and embrace the message.
I agree with you, Alex. How is that done? By first showing them the love of God and praying for them fervently. Once someone knows that you truly love them you can tell them anything. Jesus fed the multitudes while he preached to them (the fish and the loaves). We have to minister to their physical needs as well as their spiritual needs. It reminds me of this story about a man who refused to buy shoes for the children of a drunkard who lived in his neighborhood. He said, If a man won't work, he won't eat. Did that man have the heart of God? No. Had he helped out by buying the shoes, sending groceries, paying their electric bill, the father would have seen the love of God. People need to see the love of Jesus in us.

God bless this little girl! The Lord watched over the children while the little one dressed herself and got to school at the right time.
God was truly watching over them. No question about it. His angels were (and still are) surrounding those little ones.

Some drug dealer offers drugs to our children and he may meet Jesus
Hopefully by those words you mean you would report it to law enforcement, pray for them, forgive them, visit them in jail and show them the love and mercy of God in order to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them, Irish.

No follower of Jesus Christ should ever murder someone because they are offended by their actions. Believers are not to take the law into their own hands. We have law enforcement for that matter. Yes, the laws of the land must be enforced but the way we go about it as Believers should be an example to the world that the redeemed are merciful and forgiving.

Prohibition doesn't work.
People have a right to put anything into their bodies that they want to.
This couple was in the privacy of their own home not bothering anyone.
Drugs are harmless.
Only a looney tunes objects to drug use.

Did I miss any?

You can't force people to behave responsibly. This 7 year old's ordeal seems to prove that.

Drug dealers are very evil people whom I believe are actual demons sent here from satan's womb. They cannot be redeemed, they are demons and demons need to be sent back to hell.

Last edited:
Some drug dealer offers drugs to our children and he may meet Jesus
Hopefully by those words you mean you would report it to law enforcement, pray for them, forgive them, visit them in jail and show them the love and mercy of God in order to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them, Irish.

Well no....:mad:

There but for the grace of God go you or I. What kind of mercy has God shown us? Will we not do the same or are we going to be like the unforgiving servant?

I have been down this road before - I'm not condemning you - I will share my own story of unforgiveness with you. One day the Lord opened my eyes to the tremendous mercy He had given me in forgiving my sins against him - even my time of backsliding and I realized - I do not want to be like the unforgiving servant. I can never repay the debt Jesus forgave me of - my sins. Then Satan tested me on this severely. On more than one occasion but the most recent one was perhaps the greatest test of my life - and still I refused to hold any unforgiveness toward the people who had done my family great harm. In fact, when I heard that one of them had lost their hours at work and had little food, I sent them groceries, money and offered to pay their bills. Through Jesus Christ, we can do this. We can do it. Believe me, what this person (and the people they conspired with) did to me and to my family is beyond what a human could forgive (or endure) in the natural yet through Jesus I am free and feel great mercy and love for these people. They resented that it came from me (I sent someone to give it to them) but accepted the groceries and money. They have never apologized to me or to my family but the truth is they didn't do it to me. They really did it to Jesus Christ (Matthew 25:40).

No matter what that person (or anyone else) does in the future to my family or I, by God's grace I will continue to forgive them. Again and again and again.

Last edited:
This story is truly disturbing. Can you imagine this 7 year old child sitting through class all day, not telling anyone that she cannot wake her parents while worrying about her 5 year old, 3 year old and 9 month old siblings who are home without any adult supervision? God was looking over these children. It is a wake up call to parents who are using drugs and not considering what could happen. If you are a parent addicted to drugs? Seek help. Don't make your children suffer like this!

A 7-year-old told her bus driver she couldn’t wake her parents. Police found them dead at home.

For more than a day, the 7-year-old girl had been trying to wake her parents. Dutifully, she got dressed in their apartment outside Pittsburgh on Monday morning and went to school, keeping her worries to herself. But on the bus ride home, McKeesport, Pa., police say, she told the driver she'd been unable to rouse the adults in her house. Inside the home, authorities found the bodies of Christopher Dilly, 26, and Jessica Lally, 25, dead of suspected drug overdoses, according to police. Also inside the home were three other children — 5, 3 and nine months old. The children were unharmed but still taken to a hospital to be checked out, then placed with the county's department of child, youth and youth and families.

In desperate economic times, the corrupt establishment will allow the poor to do anything to make a buck. On top of that, it culls the heard, it is less strain on the system. This way the elites allow the poor and the stupid to kill themselves, that is why they allow the market to be flooded with this poison.

It's a policy much like abortion.

Why do you think Hollywood and the corporate music scene has taken the soul and beauty out of popular movies and music? It's to create fear, hopelessness and hate. Sure, there is some fun and good left, but it isn't like it used to be.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/us/heroin-fentanyl.html?_r=0

Why we must forgive people when they harm us:

Matthew 18:21-35 King James Version (KJV)

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

https://www.biblegateway.com/plus

The reason Satan enslaves and uses people to harm us is not complicated. He wants us to be deeply hurt, deeply offended and therein destroy us by a root of bitterness (unforgiveness). We must reject any thoughts that do not line up with the Word of God and keep ourselves in the love of God. We have to keep ourselves from sin in thought, word or deed. It is easy to love those who love us but can we love those who hate us and are seeking to destroy us? Through Jesus Christ we can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back