Vote Republican and you can get meals, lodging and transportation

R

rdean

McConnell will pay expenses in return for enthusiasm at events TheHill

In an email sent earlier this month and obtained by The Hill, Taylor Bumgardner, a Kentucky Republican Party regional political director, offers volunteers the opportunity to join McConnell on his tour, which launched Monday. Meals, lodging and transportation are included in the trip.
"Senator McConnell is seeking volunteers to join him on a 3-day campaign bus tour around the state on October 20-22 to show our support for Kentucky coal. You would join local supporters in contributing to an enthusiastic atmosphere at each of his events," she wrote.

-------------------------------------------------

homeless-people.jpg

homeless_3.jpg

I really believe he should spread some of that cheer by hiring the homeless. Anyone can cheer and they could use the food and the lodging.

He's Republican. They don't create jobs. They destroy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet another thread where posters make up lies about Republicans, pretend the Republicans said them, and then bash them for it?

If you liberal fanatics keep that up, you'll go blind, you know. :D

In an email sent earlier this month and obtained by The Hill, Taylor Bumgardner, a Kentucky Republican Party regional political director, offers volunteers the opportunity to join McConnell on his tour, which launched Monday. Meals, lodging and transportation are included in the trip.
"Senator McConnell is seeking volunteers to join him on a 3-day campaign bus tour around the state on October 20-22 to show our support for Kentucky coal. You would join local supporters in contributing to an enthusiastic atmosphere at each of his events," she wrote.

homeless-people.jpg

homeless_3.jpg

I really believe he should spread some of that cheer by hiring the homeless. Anyone can cheer and they could use the food and the lodging.
Republicans are greedy, I'll admit that. Democrats only want a bottle of Ripple and a pack of grape Kool Aid for a mixer.

Yet another thread where posters make up lies about Republicans, pretend the Republicans said them, and then bash them for it?

If you liberal fanatics keep that up, you'll go blind, you know. :D

What lies? What are you talking about?

They keep screaming liar but the best they can do is say Obama won't let people keep substandard health schemes.

Republicans are greedy, I'll admit that. Democrats only want a bottle of Ripple and a pack of grape Kool Aid for a mixer.

I beg to differ...Dems are a bit more high maintenance than that...they like to mix Ripple with Manischewitz to make Manischipple. (I think that was an old Red Foxx/Fred Sanford line).

In Georgia the democrats are handing out flyers to black people, it has a picture of a lynched black man hanging from a tree. With the words, if you don't vote nunn " a democrat " in, Obama's impeachment begins. I bet your one of the ignorant black people they are hoping to convince. This is how smart the democrats think black people are, but you still support them.

homeless-people.jpg

homeless_3.jpg

Here's a better paying job for a homeless or illegal voter.

The one thing Democrats keep saying about voting is that Voter ID laws are baseless and racist. They claim anyone should be able to vote — even if they can’t produce a valid ID.

That’s a pretty ridiculous statement to make.

Democrats have been trying to game the system for years. They’re aware they’re always fighting an uphill battle, so they’ll stop at nothing to win. They’ll even recruit illegals to add to their voter base.

Democrats Insist this Never Happens During Elections. Too Bad It Was Caught on Camera 8230 Tea Party

As many times as Democrats have been caught paying anything from cigarettes to donuts to get people to vote, watching liberals cry that Republicans might do the same thing is hilarious!

Oh Boo freaking hoo

:lol:

Last edited:
I know a Republican who said he's kind of bummed that America is so ignorant, they put down education while the rest of the world is catching up.

I told him that's bullshit. Remember, Red State are going to Blue States to try to poach jobs and lure skilled workers. Because it's Republicans who think education is useless and turns you liberal. In Blue States, they work to improve education and fund universities, colleges, Jr. Colleges and trade schools. Republicans think trying to teach their base is a waste of time and money.

So he said the lack of education will divide the nation. I told him the nation is already divided. The Republican Party is 90% white. They think evolution is a lie, climate change a conspiracy, education is for snobs, vaccines cause autism, science is a faith and so on. You have this enormous divide. Really ignorant white people on one side and everyone else on the other.

Remember when the GOP in Texas wanted to ban teaching "critical thinking skills"? Because if children think independently, they won't listen to their ignorant parents? Beside Republicans, who thinks like that?

In Georgia the democrats are handing out flyers to black people, it has a picture of a lynched black man hanging from a tree. With the words, if you don't vote nunn " a democrat " in, Obama's impeachment begins. I bet your one of the ignorant black people they are hoping to convince. This is how smart the democrats think black people are, but you still support them.

Do you have a picture of one of these flyers?

homeless-people.jpg

homeless_3.jpg

The one thing Democrats keep saying about voting is that Voter ID laws are baseless and racist. They claim anyone should be able to vote — even if they can’t produce a valid ID.

Democrats have been trying to game the system for years. They’re aware they’re always fighting an uphill battle, so they’ll stop at nothing to win. They’ll even recruit illegals to add to their voter base.

Democrats Insist this Never Happens During Elections. Too Bad It Was Caught on Camera 8230 Tea Party

Lying fuck. NO ONE has said that. You just pulled it out your ignorant butt. Typical for a Republican.

homeless-people.jpg

homeless_3.jpg

Lying fuck. NO ONE has said that. You just pulled it out your ignorant butt. Typical for a Republican.
I printed the first part of the link and then pasted the link.
I'm not a Republican.
I don't lie, I'm not a Democrat, skidmark.

I know a Republican who said he's kind of bummed that America is so ignorant, they put down education while the rest of the world is catching up.

I told him that's bullshit. Remember, Red State are going to Blue States to try to poach jobs and lure skilled workers. Because it's Republicans who think education is useless and turns you liberal. In Blue States, they work to improve education and fund universities, colleges, Jr. Colleges and trade schools. Republicans think trying to teach their base is a waste of time and money.

So he said the lack of education will divide the nation. I told him the nation is already divided. The Republican Party is 90% white. They think evolution is a lie, climate change a conspiracy, education is for snobs, vaccines cause autism, science is a faith and so on. You have this enormous divide. Really ignorant white people on one side and everyone else on the other.

Remember when the GOP in Texas wanted to ban teaching "critical thinking skills"? Because if children think independently, they won't listen to their ignorant parents? Beside Republicans, who thinks like that?

What is it with you liberals that you have against white people?

If I pointed out 90% of blacks voted for Obama based on skin color, you would call me a racist.

BUT, if you libs point out some other group is largely white, THAT's okay.

Obama's cabinet is more than 90% white.

So was Clinton's btw, after the first appointees resigned.

Most of the Dem Leadership is white, so is the Dem Senate and Congress.

Shall we compare Bush's cabinet to Obamas?

Category George W. Bush Administration cabinet members - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If I pointed out 90% of blacks voted for Obama based on skin color, you would call me a racist.

Category George W. Bush Administration cabinet members - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Republicans are 90% white. They voted against Obama based on skin color. Make sure you get it right.

homeless-people.jpg

homeless_3.jpg

I printed the first part of the link and then pasted the link.
I'm not a Republican.
I don't lie, I'm not a Democrat, skidmark.

Think ACORN :salute:

What does that mean?

Republicans are 90% white. They voted against Obama based on skin color. Make sure you get it right.

Oh PULEASE! I guess that's why REPUBLICANS LIKE ME backed Herman Cain in 2012, we supported Condi Rice and we LOVE Clarence Thomas.

Yeah, we do that because we are ALL RACISTS. :lol:

And shall I remind you of the Tea party people who want Dr. Ben Carson to run for President???

Yeah, you know, because the party was founded on ABOLITION, WHILE YOUR PARTY SUPPORTED SLAVERY, is going to voted based on skin color.

Sorry, facts don't support your rant.

Try again!

:lol:

Forum List

Back