Vote Poll. Obama vs. Rick Perry

It's Obama vs Rich Perry Vote for One

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perry can be President of Texas after his dream of succession is realized.

I've been gone at least a month, and here you are still spreading that lie.

What lie?

From Politifact...for the umpteenth time:

Rick Perry threatened to secede

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
PolitiFact Texas | Bill White says Rick Perry threatened to secede​

You see...false is the opposite of true...something that is not true is a lie...see how that works?

Last edited:
I've been gone at least a month, and here you are still spreading that lie.

What lie?

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

You see...false is the opposite of true...something that is not true is a lie...see how that works?

Um..

I'll go by what the man actually said..

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that? But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

On Thursday, Perry called potential secession a "side issue of Texas history. ... We are very proud of our Texas history; people discuss and debate the issues of can we break ourselves into five states, can we secede, a lot of interesting things that I'm sure Oklahoma and Pennsylvania would love to be able to say about their states, but the fact is, they can't because they're not Texas."

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/region/legislature/stories/04/17/0417gop.html

It's not even a "stretch"..it's part of public record.

You are such an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]‪"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah..but I would never be caught dead at a rally like that. And I think you would be proud to stand with those people.

You are such an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]‪"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah..but I would never be caught dead at a rally like that. And I think you would be proud to stand with those people.
Idiot or liar?

Hard to tell what you are any longer.

:rolleyes:

Even in this crappy economy Texas is doing great.

Perhaps Barry should take a few lessons from Perry.

Perry seems to know what the hell he's doing as Gov of Texas.

Can't say the same for Barry and his posse in the WH.

I hope Perry does jump in. He DOES have a clue.

What lie?

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Um..

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that? But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

On Thursday, Perry called potential secession a "side issue of Texas history. ... We are very proud of our Texas history; people discuss and debate the issues of can we break ourselves into five states, can we secede, a lot of interesting things that I'm sure Oklahoma and Pennsylvania would love to be able to say about their states, but the fact is, they can't because they're not Texas."

Austin news, sports, weather, Longhorns, business | Statesman.com

:lol: Going by what he said makes you a liar.

You quoted it..."We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it."

That's strike two...you should make sure I'm not on before you repeat this lie again.

Last edited:
Even in this crappy economy Texas is doing great.

Perhaps Barry should take a few lessons from Perry.

Perry seems to know what the hell he's doing as Gov of Texas.

Can't say the same for Barry and his posse in the WH.

I hope Perry does jump in. He DOES have a clue.

And ask for government subsidies?

Two reasons Texas is doing "great".

Perry plugged his budget holes with stimulus money.

And Oil receives all sorts of government subsidies, grants, and tax breaks. Texas' major industry is oil.

:lol:

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Um..

Austin news, sports, weather, Longhorns, business | Statesman.com

:lol: Going by what he said makes you a liar.

You quoted it..."We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it."

That's strike two...you should make sure I'm not on before you repeat this lie again.

No lie chief. You chopped his quote in half. Does that make you a liar now? Lying by exclusion?

:lol:

Forum List

Back