Vote Poll. Obama vs. Rick Perry

It's Obama vs Rich Perry Vote for One

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF are you going on about, now?

I suppose crazy is a third option for you.

:cuckoo:

What's idiotic about being against Secession?

I think it rather patriotic.

Sorry that you don't.
Put the bottle down. Really, you're not only not gaining anything, you are losing everything.

Drunk.

You're not very polite, are you?

I haven't called you names..or accused you of drinking..

I just addressed issues.

If you think Perry's stance on Texan Secession isn't going to come up..that's pretty naive.

And interestingly enough..you haven't at all disavowed that stance.

:lol:

What's idiotic about being against Secession?

I think it rather patriotic.

Sorry that you don't.
Put the bottle down. Really, you're not only not gaining anything, you are losing everything.

Drunk.

You're not very polite, are you?

I haven't called you names..or accused you of drinking..

I just addressed issues.

If you think Perry's stance on Texan Secession isn't going to come up..that's pretty naive.

And interestingly enough..you haven't at all disavowed that stance.

Check my sig line, jerk off.

Are you slow or something? I left your entire Perry quote in my post.

Now where does Perry say he wants to secede?

That is what you said..."His dream of secession".

You cut Perry's quote in half.

Check my sig line, jerk off.

You cut it in half as well.

"If Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that.."
-Rick Perry.

That's the most important part of that quote. Include it in your sig.

Are you slow or something? I left your entire Perry quote in my post.

Now where does Perry say he wants to secede?

That is what you said..."His dream of secession".

Sleep it off, dude.

Sleep what off?

It's really you people that in a collective state of disorientation. You cling to unamerican values like Secession, Intolerance, State's Rights, Starving the Government of proper Funding, Isolationism, American Hegemony, Militarism, Corporatism and Plutocracy.

Maybe it's you that needs to put down the syringe.

And ask for government subsidies?

Two reasons Texas is doing "great".

Perry plugged his budget holes with stimulus money.

And Oil receives all sorts of government subsidies, grants, and tax breaks. Texas' major industry is oil.

LOL I have a feeling even without all that Texas would still doing great.

I'm in favor of getting rid of all subsidies, grants, tax loopholes and tax breaks for people and companies.

Let em sink or swim on their own.

Cool.

Lets cut it then.

And Perry's having trouble with this year's budget..but you knew that right?

He wants to sell state roads to private corporations.

LMAO there S. That worked great in Indiana and everything is bigger in Texas.

Sleep it off, dude.

Sleep what off?

It's really you people that in a collective state of disorientation. You cling to unamerican values like Secession, Intolerance, State's Rights, Starving the Government of proper Funding, Isolationism, American Hegemony, Militarism, Corporatism and Plutocracy.

Maybe it's you that needs to put down the syringe.
So, you are on acid and not drunk? Your hallucinations are bizarre.

Bush III or Bush IV? No thanks. Remember that South Park Episode where they have to chose between a "Douche" and a "Turd Sandwich"? That's what this is.

Rick Perry (D) hasn't even declared his candidacy yet but if he goes on to win that should be proof positive that elections are rigged. Not just vote tampering or voter intimidation, but that our leaders are selected for us.

Bush III or Bush IV? No thanks. Remember that South Park Episode where they have to chose between a "Douche" and a "Turd Sandwich"? That's what this is.

Rick Perry (D) hasn't even declared his candidacy yet but if he goes on to win that should be proof positive that elections are rigged. Not just vote tampering or voter intimidation, but that our leaders are selected for us.

Pshaw man.

Rick Perry will win the nomination.

Romney's so wishy-washy I'm certain his middle name is Maytag.

Cap and trade Pawlenty is polling at the bottom.

And Bachmann is taking the day off to vote against the debt ceiling increase. :cuckoo:

Pshaw man.

And Bachmann is taking the day off to vote against the debt ceiling increase. :cuckoo:

Mad Scientist is a wookie-suiter. So the fact that Americans will not vote for an eccentric cranky Libertarian who would have kept us out of WW2 is proof to them that elections are rigged.

[Pshaw man.

Actually, Romney's middle name is actually "Mitt". His first name, which he doesn't go by, is "Willard". (I suspect he stopped using it after that movie about the rats that ate Ernest Borgnine!)

I for the life of me don't know why they treat Pawlenty and Huntsman like they are serious candidates. The MSM reminds me of that guy in the Monty Python sketch with the dead parrot..."He's just resting!"

Forum List

Back