vote for Romney is a vote to cancel Health Care

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Ol' Mitt isn't worried about free health care for his family paid for by the government, he worrys about anyone else having the same advantage.........

Obamacare is bad law, bad policy, and it is bad for America's families," Romney declared. "And that's the reason why President Obama will be a one-term president." He vowed to repeal it if he were ever in a position to do so, and drew hearty cheers from his Republican Party audience.

Romney seeks to address health care woes

Ol' Mitt isn't worried about free health care for his family paid for by the government, he worrys about anyone else having the same advantage.........

Obamacare is bad law, bad policy, and it is bad for America's families," Romney declared. "And that's the reason why President Obama will be a one-term president." He vowed to repeal it if he were ever in a position to do so, and drew hearty cheers from his Republican Party audience.

He tried to address his Massachusetts health care bill, which is his cross to bear.
<excerpt>

Then, raising the Massachusetts law, Romney argued that the solution for the unique problems of one state isn't the right prescription for the nation as a whole, and he acknowledged: "Our experiment wasn't perfect - some things worked, some didn't, and some things I'd change."

The HC bill IS bad legislation. No doubt that we need reform in how health care works in our country. But the piece of shit bill that came through is disgusting. It would be better if they'd given us nothing at all.

Romney gave MASS a lighter, brighter, less gross and disgusting version of 0bamacare. That is a better kind of drek does not eliminate the fact it is drek. Saying 0bamacare is a bad deal does not excuse him for what he did. It is like creating the Bride of Frankenstein is less monstrous than creating the original Frankenstein's monster.

If, by some miracle, Romney gets to the WH he thinks destroying health care will redeem him of his own Liberal past.

If, by some miracle, Romney gets to the WH he thinks destroying health care will redeem him of his own Liberal past.

How is repealing Obamacare "destroying" health care? Do you think there was no health care prior to last year? Do you think there will be no health care afterwards?

Romney has no credibility on the issue,having introduced Obamacare's daddy in MA. He is not a Republican outside of the northeast. His run will go nowhere, as it did last time. He is a very weak candidate.

which the majority wants asshole.................:lol::lol::lol:

Why is Romney a "flip-flopper" on this? He set an agenda and pursued it. Now, he feels that there have been flaws in the approach and would amend that approach to the issue. That's not flip flopping, that's taking responsibility for one's record and being vigilant to remain abreast of the issues that face your constituency and continue working on those problems. It's being solution oriented. And perhaps most importantly, it's being rational enough to not let pride or ego get in your way to shape what policy agendas you would set as important for today. All of this is stuff that this country could surely use in the White House, though we've not seen it in quite some time.

He tried to address his Massachusetts health care bill, which is his cross to bear.
<excerpt>

Then, raising the Massachusetts law, Romney argued that the solution for the unique problems of one state isn't the right prescription for the nation as a whole, and he acknowledged: "Our experiment wasn't perfect - some things worked, some didn't, and some things I'd change."

Nope. Massachusetts will be obie wan's cross to bear, you seeeeeee don't ya that obie wan's plan was based on Massachusetts and Massachusetts was already a failure with cost overrides, budget busted and ER trips up tenfold. But did obie wan learn from Massachusetts? No he did not, he rammed and crammed his shit for brains bill through anyway.. President Romney will remind him of that.. :lol:

The guy that loves Romneycare is going to end health care.

:cuckoo:

Apparently, none of us have healthcare yet. Because if Repealing Obamacare is a vote to cancel healthcare, then since no one is "benefiting" from Obamacare yet for a few years, then obviously, all of us are suffering from a lack of healthcare.

And shintao can't figure out why we think he needs to educate himself on alot of matters.

You just gotta love the MISLEADING titles people put up.

vote for Romney is a vote to CANCEL health care.

so much honesty there.

so much honesty there.

I agree. How is voting for Romney going to cancel HC??

Romney tried an experiment in MA. I wonder if the people voted on this or if the legislature just said let it be as they did with gay marriage??

His experiment isn't working like he and his backers thought it would.

I don't think Obamacare is going to work out any better and I hope and pray the SC throws the whole mess out the window.

The father of large scale government healthcare is going to end the same thing?

Hopefully, at some point in my life, people will take their bureacrats actions over their words.

so much honesty there.

Romney tried an experiment in MA. I wonder if the people voted on this or if the legislature just said let it be as they did with gay marriage??

I don't think Obamacare is going to work out any better and I hope and pray the SC throws the whole mess out the window.

The best thing about MA's healthcare bill is that it shows us how crap an idea it is. Now, if only some intelligent body in the Administration had considered that BEFORE they produced this monstrosity, we could have had a decent bill. As it is, they did not bother to learn lessons, and look for best practice.... they went ahead will bullshit, knowing it wouldn't work... so then they could say 'we have no option but to move to single payer'. They think we're stupid. And, they may not be far wrong.

so much honesty there.

The best thing about MA's healthcare bill is that it shows us how crap an idea it is. Now, if only some intelligent body in the Administration had considered that BEFORE they produced this monstrosity, we could have had a decent bill. As it is, they did not bother to learn lessons, and look for best practice.... they went ahead will bullshit, knowing it wouldn't work... so then they could say 'we have no option but to move to single payer'. They think we're stupid. And, they may not be far wrong.

I agree.

They had an example of the HC system they were pedalling right in front of them.

They obviously didn't care how well it worked or didn't work. Nothing was going to stand in the way of their "Historic" legislation. Nope. I don't think they gave a shit how it worked in MA.

I think they were also thinking because its the Fed Govt it wouldn't have the problems the HC system in MA is having.

Thats the biggest load of horseshit of all. The Fed Govt has never run anything cheaply or well.

This clusterfuck of a HC bill will be chock full of unintended consequences.

Forum List

Back