vote for Romney is a vote to cancel Health Care

The HC bill IS bad legislation. No doubt that we need reform in how health care works in our country. But the piece of shit bill that came through is disgusting. It would be better if they'd given us nothing at all.

What specifically is "disgusting" about the Healthcare legislation?

The HC bill IS bad legislation. No doubt that we need reform in how health care works in our country. But the piece of shit bill that came through is disgusting. It would be better if they'd given us nothing at all.

What specifically is "disgusting" about the Healthcare legislation?

We can start with how it was passed. "Louisiana Purchase", "Cornhusker Kickback", thousand page bill no one had read, back room negotiations, no effort at bipartisanship, sneaky possibly illegal tactics, etc etc etc.

Then we can discuss how it varied from what Obama promised. "If you like your doctor, you can keep him." If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep it. We're gonna post it all on C-SPAN. None of this was delivered on.
Then tehre are provisions that have nothing to do with healthcare, like requiring 1099s out of all business for anything over $500. There are other provisions I doubt anyone knows yet.
Then there are the requirements to write even more regulations to comply with the law.
Then there are the unintended consequences that have caused the administration to issue waiver after waiver to municipalities and companies.

Is that enough for you? Or am I just being "partisan"?

Obolshevikcare will most likely be struck down by USSC anyways.

Romney will have to do a helluva lot better if he wants my vote.

I voted for him for governor, but I completely agree with you in regards to the presidency.

Forum List

Back