Vivek goes after Ronna and the RNC and the media in an epic debate opening

It's true.

From your source: "two non-white soldiers are visible in the ad."

The ad is very emblematic of the difference in MOSs by racial and ethnic background. I wonder how people could know their sexuality just by looking at them.

Those are paratroopers which because they are combat soldiers have a tendency to be white. No one makes them all white. My daughter was commander of a logistics company. She was one of only three or so whites in that unit. Many minorities join the military for job training and tend to select support positions. You will find most of the female officers in logistics, and other areas because they are not combat related.

I have a little bit of expertise in the area as almost my entire family is/or was active-duty Army other than me, and I was a civilian contractor with Army Recruiting Command.

From your source: "two non-white soldiers are visible in the ad."

The ad is very emblematic of the difference in MOSs by racial and ethnic background. I wonder how people could know their sexuality just by looking at them.

Those are paratroopers which because they are combat soldiers have a tendency to be white. No one makes them all white. My daughter was commander of a logistics company. She was one of only three or so whites in that unit. Many minorities join the military for job training and tend to select support positions. You will find most of the female officers in logistics, and other areas because they are not combat related.

I have a little bit of expertise in the area as almost my entire family is/or was active-duty Army other than me, and I was a civilian contractor with Army Recruiting Command.
Pardon me but your racism is showing.

He's not wrong....The Ronna the Hutt and the RNC have been losing on purpose.
I posted on Twitter (when it was still Twitter) once that the RNC was calling, texting, emailing me regular requests for donations. I won't go into all the detail because you all know them, but the most succinct reply I give them is that until they promote the MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with options, choices, opportunities for all, they would never get a dime of my money.

That tweet got almost a million "likes" and well over a thousand retweets.

That was some years ago and they still haven't gotten a dime of my money plus I no longer identify as a Republican. (I am registered Republican so I can vote in our state's primary elections but I identify as Independent.)

Having said that, I will vote straight GOP ticket and believe all who love America will do the same. Any other vote is a vote to retain the most dangerous, anti-American, nearest to totalitarianism and bad for Americans administration this nation as every seen.

Dat Boy has balls. And he is correct.
Let him has his fun running his yap & his 15 minutes of fame. In a few months he'll crawl back into the woodwork & no one will know whether or not he even has a pulse. And no one will give a shit one way or the other.

Forum List

Back