Vivek gets one thing right

Please continue with that opinion, as it will be a huge anchor weighing on conservative momentum if you all are stupid enough to adopt it into your platform :thup:

Hate to break it to ya, but I doubt it will be adopted into the right wing platform…it’s just my own opinion.

Don’t you want your voters to actually have their own ideas and experiences? Or are you content with them just voting whatever values their parents support.

At the end, it doesn’t matter. Legal voting age is 18 and that will never change, so it’s all just bloviation.

Hate to break it to ya, but I doubt it will be adopted into the right wing platform…it’s just my own opinion.

Don’t you want your voters to actually have their own ideas and experiences? Or are you content with them just voting whatever values their parents support.

At the end, it doesn’t matter. Legal voting age is 18 and that will never change, so it’s all just bloviation.
Here's my counter argument; people above 70 should not be allowed to vote. They have the least amount of stake in the future, and they shouldn't be able to strip voting rights away from those that have the most.

That tracks. Conservatives naturally want Americans who they can send to fight and die to have no say in what they are being sent to fight and die for. It's a natural feature of fascism and authoritarianism.
Wow are you out of touch! It’s the Democratic establishment, sometimes allied with the Republican establishment, that loves foreign wars now.

Last edited:
And you think that twerp is a good arbiter of mature conduct? He's a walking toothache.
He's got the right ideas. I like his idea for a civics test for prospective voters. Dumb people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Here's my counter argument; people above 70 should not be allowed to vote. They have the least amount of stake in the future, and they shouldn't be able to strip voting rights away from those that have the most.

Nope, those who are older have paid their dues with a lifetime of taxes etc..

Someone who just turned 18 has no idea of the world, they’ve never paid taxes, had to really work to support themselves…they’ve never had to deal with “life”, yet they are allowed to have a voice in shaping the future…most likely based on their parents leanings…or.. whatever social circles they run in, which, these days, seems to be a lot of leftism…

It’s irrelevant though as the laws are not ever going to change..

Eighteen is too young to vote. They're not mature yet. They still make many unwise decisions.

---Vivek Ramaswamy wants to raise voting age to 25---

Are you high?!

We all know you’re just saying that because you want to win political victories.

The fact that you want to strip away rights to do so shows you as a conservative fraud

He's got the right ideas. I like his idea for a civics test for prospective voters. Dumb people shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Interesting… how do you feel about background checks and tests to get a gun. After all we don’t want dangerous morons owning weapons now do we?

what are these personal liberties cons want to get rid of??

cause right now its all democrats that want to take away just about every right we have,,
a common thing I hear from them is the constitution is outdated and needs to be rewriten,,

that doesnt sound very good for individual rights,,
Pro-choice rights of women are being taken away.

Forum List

Back