Liberal policies helping Trump gain more supporters

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Thanks liberals. You've been such a big help to Trump as we head into another election year. Keep it up!

---A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that more than 6 in 10 Donald Trump voters (61%) agree that “a group of people in this country are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants and people of color who share their political views”---

What, just 6/10 "Trump Voters"
Shouldn't it be 10/10 "trump voters"

Is trump losing it.
40% of "Trump Voters" don't agree with trump.
Sounds like trouble for trump.
If he's gained voters because of it, how is it trouble for Trump?

Colorado democrats tried their best to kick Trump off the ballot. They failed because states cannot remove presidential candidates. No can do, It's a federal issue, secondly the FBI determined Trump never had a thing to do with insurrection. Never happened.

If he's gained voters because of it, how is it trouble for Trump?
6/10 "Trump voters" is not gaining voters ya fool.

A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that more than 6 in 10 Donald Trump voters (61%) agree
It should be 10/10 "trump voters"
Anything less than 10/10 "Trump Voters" is losing voters.

I love it when you get fooled.
Sure, now you'll tell me that I'm the fool.

Colorado democrats tried their best to kick Trump off the ballot. They failed because states cannot remove presidential candidates. No can do, It's a federal issue, secondly the FBI determined Trump never had a thing to do with insurrection. Never happened.
Especially since there was no insurrection.

---FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6---

Nobody is a Briben supporter anymore. They're Trump haters, I get it.

They could never achieve that kind of success in 500 lifetimes.

But NOBODY says "I'm with the guy that shits his pants, extorted hundreds of millions in bribes and showered with his 11-year old daughter."

Josef Stolen will disappear quietly with the ______ (fill-in-the blank with a fictitious virus) and another younger congenital liar will seamlessly fill the slot. The soviet media will dutifully (and breathlessly) report on another 3rd-degree bookkeeping error made by Trump, while Liar A replaces Liar B.

Thanks liberals. You've been such a big help to Trump as we head into another election year. Keep it up!

---A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that more than 6 in 10 Donald Trump voters (61%) agree that “a group of people in this country are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants and people of color who share their political views”---

I suggest more sex for more white toadies.

thats not what the Sarah B. Wallace found
The decision was that Trump did engage in insurrection, but the 14th amendment doesnt apply to the office of the president. The colorado supreme court is currently working on an appeal of this case.

Trump is running on a platform of dictatorship for all. How could he not gain voters with a platform like that?
I guess that's why he had reporters arrested, weaponized the FBI, CIA, and DOJ to go after his political opponents and generally tried to shut down free speech through censorship, right? Wait... nah, that'd be YOUR guy who did all that. IF Trump wins, it really isn't going to make much of a difference because your media masters will foment violence against his supporters and go about working against him every step of the way.

I guess that's why he had reporters arrested, weaponized the FBI, CIA, and DOJ to go after his political opponents and generally tried to shut down free speech through censorship, right? Wait... nah, that'd be YOUR guy who did all that. IF Trump wins, it really isn't going to make much of a difference because your media masters will foment violence against his supporters and go about working against him every step of the way.
Unless he also gets the House and the Senate, he will be immediately impeached. Again

The lowlife democrats will continue to run on "we finna steal all yo shit and rape yo kids".

Admittedly it's a tough sell, but Dominion says they're up to the challenge and they'll work overtime and switch votes for 3 days if that's what it takes. They've already committed to Briben getting 13 billion votes this time.

dominion 3.jpg

Forum List

Back