virginity

oh he is not gone, nor has he forgotten....... hes just pouting like a pussy. Arms crossed with fists closed, eyebrows knitted together over glaring eyes...

They're not knitted together, that's just his unibrow.

if you dont finish you have bad luck. i didnt finished within the half hour, but i didnt had any time left anymore

i got news for you... i have never in my entire life heard of a virgin male.... not being "able to finish" in 30 minutes...

they usually cum before they even get inside a woman.... and if for some reason they do last long enough to make it inside... they last all of about two strokes.

I'd totally forgotten about this thread.

My first experience with a woman lasted quite a long time but I wasn't clock watching so I'm unsure as to how long.
The reason was, I was totally crap and the lady in question was extremely experienced in a "Shout in there and you'll get an echo" kind of way.

how important is it to you?

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

At my age, not so much.

But, I can now appreciate why it was highly regarded for eons by the ancients...disease.

The ancients seemed to have knowledge about such matters. Knowing mankind, it had to be moralized to expect adherence.

With viruses and bacteria becoming more and more resistant to modern medicine, we might yet see its return to favor in the future.

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

At my age, not so much.

But, I can now appreciate why it was highly regarded for eons by the ancients...disease.

The ancients seemed to have knowledge about such matters. Knowing mankind, it had to be moralized to expect adherence.

With viruses and bacteria becoming more and more resistant to modern medicine, we might yet see its return to favor in the future.
There now is one disease a mother can pass onto her offspring, and the disease is known as AIDs. That child born will still have the disease as he or she enters puberty unless a certain cure is found.

The mirror is cracked. :(

So would I, one a week would do fine.:eusa_whistle:

Your problem is you want 72 of them, you greedy bastard :D

I have trouble understanding the 72 virgins thing.

What happens after you've shagged them?
Do they repair, do you keep them until they start nagging you about you leaving your dirty underpants on the floor or do you get fresh ones as required?

Imagine 72 wives - the nagging would hardly be paradise.

So would I, one a week would do fine.:eusa_whistle:

Your problem is you want 72 of them, you greedy bastard :D

I have trouble understanding the 72 virgins thing.

What happens after you've shagged them?
Do they repair, do you keep them until they start nagging you about you leaving your dirty underpants on the floor or do you get fresh ones as required?

Imagine 72 wives - the nagging would hardly be paradise.

I always told my wife that she never had to worry about me cheating on her because I had a hard enough time dealing with her. I sure as Hell wasn't interested in having to deal with more than one like her. Don't get me wrong, I loved that woman with all my heart, but she could be quite difficult.

Who gives a darn?

If that's what you're looking at, you clearly don't love the girl and thus shouldn't be sleeping with her or anything.

do yourself a favor....and read the thread

:lmao:

All 35 pages?

No.

Easier to just jump right in and have somebody else tell me what I need to know.

Who gives a darn?

If that's what you're looking at, you clearly don't love the girl and thus shouldn't be sleeping with her or anything.

All 35 pages?

No.

Easier to just jump right in and have somebody else tell me what I need to know.

I wanna know how there's a thread of 35 pages about sex and I'm just now seeing it.

Sheesh. I have GOT to stop reading about freakin politics!

Edited to add ... Hey new guy, you need to learn to count. There's really only 13 pages to the thread.

But still, I didn't see it until just now.

Okay, I went back to the OP ...

What you might want to give a little more thought to is what your partner is going to "end up with".

Thing is, men who say things like what you wrote are usually immature and scared they won't/can't measure up.

If you want a "good" partner, you must BE a "good" partner".

IMO

All 35 pages?

No.

I wanna know how there's a thread of 35 pages about sex and I'm just now seeing it.

Edited to add ... Hey new guy, you need to learn to count. There's really only 13 pages to the thread.

Ain't politics a bitch?

All 35 pages?

No.

Well, the problem was that it wasn't about sex. It was about how the OP was an ugly, clumsy virgin, and so he wanted a woman who was also a virgin, so she wouldn't realize how much he sucked in bed . . . and not in the good way.

So the thread was REALLY about a complete lack of sex.

All 35 pages?

No.

Well, the problem was that it wasn't about sex. It was about how the OP was an ugly, clumsy virgin, and so he wanted a woman who was also a virgin, so she wouldn't realize how much he sucked in bed . . . and not in the good way.

So the thread was REALLY about a complete lack of sex.

What do you have against virgins?

Forum List

Back