virginity

Wow. :eusa_eh:

I just realized that I've been thinking under an assumption of advancing age equating to advancing experience.

I have no idea how common the 40 year old virgin is, but 40 year old Monkeys sniffing after high school kids is creepy under any circumstances.

I just realized that I've been thinking under an assumption of advancing age equating to advancing experience.

I have know idea how common the 40 year old virgin is, but 40 year old Monkeys sniffing after high school kids is creepy under any circumstances.

I no that there are some......40 year old virgins....has to be......
But...I just can't imagine myself ever being with one, kwim?? ~LoL~

I have no idea how common the 40 year old virgin is, but 40 year old Monkeys sniffing after high school kids is creepy under any circumstances.

I know that there are some......40 year old virgins....has to be......
But...I just can't imagine myself ever being with one, kwim?? ~LoL~

You would need more than one at a time?

which is why i have ZERO interest in virgin males. They are pretty useless and a waste of time :eusa_shhh:

I always took you for a grown up, Miss syrenn!

Why thank, you.

The way i see it... inexperience is not attractive. Its pretty disgusting when a grown up male has no idea about how to have good sex that is enjoyable for BOTH partners.

I feel the same way hon.

This thread still makes me laugh.

no kidding... way to many laughs in this thread. However what is even better..... he checks in every day to see if any virgins have showed up.

LOL. :eek:

Well, if he is looking for virgins, I should stay well away from this thread lest I get asked on a date!:razz:

he should just stay well clear of all woman.... he will be happier that way.

Gone, but not forgotten.

oh he is not gone, nor has he forgotten....... hes just pouting like a pussy. Arms crossed with fists closed, eyebrows knitted together over glaring eyes...and teeth grinding away. I can hear the impotent whine he is making along with the stamping of his feet little feet.

which of course turns into bellowing rage and kicking the first thing he can lash out within his reach.

It could be he is not posting because he put a fist into his screen and smashed his keyboard.

Gone, but not forgotten.

oh he is not gone, nor has he forgotten....... hes just pouting like a pussy. Arms crossed with fists closed, eyebrows knitted together over glaring eyes...and teeth grinding away. I can hear the impotent whine he is making along with the stamping of his feet little feet.

which of course turns into bellowing rage and kicking the first thing he can lash out within his reach.

It could be he is not posting because he put a fist into his screen and smashed his keyboard.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::eek: :lol: you are straight up killing this clown Syrenn, cold blooded.:clap2:

Gone, but not forgotten.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::eek: :lol: you are straight up killing this clown Syrenn, cold blooded.:clap2:

cold blooded would have been saying his dick shrunk right back up inside and his voice went up a few octives when he saw it was me posting.....

cold blooded would have been saying his dick shrunk right back up inside and his voice went up a few octives when he saw it was me posting.....

My god! Remind me to never get on your bad side!:scared1:

Forum List

Back