Virginia Bellwether - Obama Sucks

WOW, now that was a real "intelligent" reply...:eek::eek::eek:

BTW, my electricity is hydro generated...

i_love_niagara_falls_green_power_treehugger.jpg
Envirowacko Luddites don't even want new dams built.

Water pressure — High Country News

I'm sure there's an Amish settlement nearby that might have you.

Last edited:
WOW, now that was a real "intelligent" reply...:eek::eek::eek:

BTW, my electricity is hydro generated...

i_love_niagara_falls_green_power_treehugger.jpg
Envirowackos don't even want new dams built.

Water pressure — High Country News

I'm sure there's an Amish settlement nearby that might have you.

Yup - they have been calling for dismantling of hydro dams for many years now - saving the salmon and all.

The Dems don't like hydro either.

Windmills and solar - the very things GE has invested billions in.

Imagine that.

This is still going on I see.

I wonder if it will dawn on some of you that making the aged and poor pay more for something that will have no effect, but will make Al Gore richer is fucking stupid.

Idiot lemmings following along, 'we like cap and trade because the people that lead us by the nose said its good'.

Grow a functioning brain already, jeezus.

Virginia, one of the most important bellwether states in the nation, has made a decided shift against Obama in recent polling, with the president now falling below the 50% approval threshold. Most important in this polling data are the numbers of Independents leaving the Obama camp - a trend that appears to be spreading throughout the nation.

Over 60% of Virginia Independents polled now dissaprove of Obama.

Make no mistake, the White House is in crisis mode - the trending data is foretelling a very tough end of summer for Obamanation...

President Obama's Approval Rating Slips|ABC 13

And the election is only a mere three plus years away. I bet you can hold your breath.

Well if you can't I'm sure you have enough negativity to last that long. Opps! Obama is going to be in office another four after that. So you are planning on being a crybaby for the most part of the next decade. That'l be helpful.

This is still going on I see.

I wonder if it will dawn on some of you that making the aged and poor pay more for something that will have no effect, but will make Al Gore richer is fucking stupid.

Idiot lemmings following along, 'we like cap and trade because the people that lead us by the nose said its good'.

Grow a functioning brain already, jeezus.
Why do you hate the dewy-eyed little woodland critters?!????

172a.jpg

please, tell me another joke about being led around, phantom WMD.

57% of those polled now give Obama a grade of C or lower on his handling of the economy - 35% a grade of D or lower.

Obama is seriously struggling to handle the challenges of this economy...

IBDeditorials.com: Editorials, Political Cartoons, and Polls from Investor's Business Daily -- President Is Getting Poor Grades On Economy As Optimism Erodes

Wow! And every one but you thought it would be easy. As much as I think you are a paid disrupter of human consciousness working for the poluters I must tune in more often. Your marvalous grasp of the obvious is a must read!

57% of those polled now give Obama a grade of C or lower on his handling of the economy - 35% a grade of D or lower.

Obama is seriously struggling to handle the challenges of this economy...

IBDeditorials.com: Editorials, Political Cartoons, and Polls from Investor's Business Daily -- President Is Getting Poor Grades On Economy As Optimism Erodes

He never understood the chalenge, he had a set group of things he wanted to do, health care and cap & trade among them long before the september crash.

He was smart enough to let McCain be a fool during that, ranting about saving the economy while he just sat back and watched his poll numbers grow while McCain's went downward.

Since that time he has been trying to disguise his agenda as 'helping the economy' when it has nothing to do with helping the economy, he was always a uber tax and spend liberal, and that is what he is doing now.

Know who will benifit most from cap & trade?

Brokages like Goldmen sachs, and Al Gore, who set up a company just to handle 'Cap & Trade' TEN YEARS AGO.

Its a giant swindle of Americans.

Could you try explaining this total non sequitor?

A good place to start is what the fuck does WMD have to do with cheating the public and making the poor and aged pay twice as much for energy.

Know who will benifit most from cap & trade?

Brokages like Goldmen sachs, and Al Gore, who set up a company just to handle 'Cap & Trade' TEN YEARS AGO.

Its a giant swindle of Americans.
Don't forget China!!

Most enviromoonbats don't know that very little of their "green technology" bullshit is manufactured in America.
90% of it is manufactured overseas, and they have had cap & trade in europe, it has NOT reduced anything except the wallets of poor people.

Could you try explaining this total non sequitor?

A good place to start is what the fuck does WMD have to do with cheating the public and making the poor and aged pay twice as much for energy.

It has everything to do with your criticism of liberals whom you seem to think are being led arund like a sheep. Following talking points and partisan mantras isn't monopolized by ANY ideology. Lord fucking knows you "boo hooo cap and trade gives me a boo boo" motherfuckers should take a gander in the mirror before walking outside and looking stupid.

And, seriously, who the hell are you kidding with your situational concern over how much the poor does or doesn't make, capitalist? When this particular wave passes you'll be right back to validating jobs being sent to mexico under the heading of free market capitalism. Looks like conservative comedy show has just started! Please, pass the popcorn.

And, seriously, who the hell are you kidding with your situational concern over how much the poor does or doesn't make, capitalist? When this particular wave passes you'll be right back to validating jobs being sent to mexico under the heading of free market capitalism. Looks like conservative comedy show has just started! Please, pass the popcorn.
And you're all for more jobs going to China, as long at your enviroloon agenda moves foward.

Hell, you probably wouldn't give a flying fuck if you could by a discount giant windmill at Wally World.

And you're all for more jobs going to China, as long at your enviroloon agenda moves foward.

Hell, you probably wouldn't give a flying fuck if you could by a discount giant windmill at Wally World.

Like many, MANY things on this forum you are absolutely wrong about that. Hell, i'm probably the most vocal on this forum when it comes to pointing out how many jobs are hemmoraged to China. Trust me, dude.. i'm not at all impressed with your logical gymnastics necessary to come to such a conclusion.

And, as long as the windmill was made in the US instead of dirt pauper china... but, again, that is the punchline of your laughable, situational concern for the income of the poor, now isnt it.

It has everything to do with your criticism of liberals whom you seem to think are being led arund like a sheep. Following talking points and partisan mantras isn't monopolized by ANY ideology. Lord fucking knows you "boo hooo cap and trade gives me a boo boo" motherfuckers should take a gander in the mirror before walking outside and looking stupid.
Take your head out of your ass for a change and use that thing between your ears for something other then a hatrack.

I OPPOSE over seas wars, and deployments and bases, ergo your idiot talking point is pointless to me.

Wrong again, but then again, when are you ever right?

I am for this country, and always have been.

You should try it some time, instead of always trying to convince me how cool you are by making over the top statements.

Anyone that has looked at this nonsense can see its Obama trying to carry out his promise to destroy the coal industry, that isn't a talking point, he said outright that he intended to do it.

Last edited:
Take your head out of your ass for a change and use that thing between your ears for something other then a hatrack.

I OPPOSE over seas wars, and deployments and bases, ergo your idiot talking point is pointless to me.

Wrong again, but then again, when are you ever right?

I am for this country, and always have been.

You should try it some time, instead of always trying to convince me how cool you are by making over the top statements.

Anyone that has looked at this nonsense can see its Obama trying to carry out his promise to destroy the coal industry, that isn't a talking point, he said outright that he intended to do it.

Please, let's go for the trifecta of comedy here. Go ahead and tell me how supportive you are(n't) of Obama's "Buy American' attempt. Let's test the limits and specificity of your "American support". Do you support tariffs on nations who enjoy a one sided trade deficit? Are you willing to preserve a UAW-based standard of American living while there is a Mexican peasant willing to work for clean water and shelter? We both already know the answer, dude. Which, again, makes that pesky statement about following sheep all the richer (pun intended). You can shed a tear over my presentation but, in the end, we both know how you'll answer above.

Like many, MANY things on this forum you are absolutely wrong about that. Hell, i'm probably the most vocal on this forum when it comes to pointing out how many jobs are hemmoraged to China. Trust me, dude.. i'm not at all impressed with your logical gymnastics necessary to come to such a conclusion.

And, as long as the windmill was made in the US instead of dirt pauper china... but, again, that is the punchline of your laughable, situational concern for the income of the poor, now isnt it.

Nobody said anything about the income of the poor, nitwit.

The comments have centered around how much it will COST them, no matter how much they make.

Try reading for comprehension some time...It'll make you look less like the babbling dumbshit most here already know you are.

The comments have centered around how much it will COST them, no matter how much they make.

Try reading for comprehension some time...It'll make you look less like the babbling dumbshit most here already know you are.

90% of it is manufactured overseas, and they have had cap & trade in europe, it has NOT reduced anything except the wallets of poor people.

:lol:

way to keep your eye on the ball, babe ruth.

The CBO scored it. It won't cost the poor anything, in fact they will save money from it.

Next stupid argument?

Forum List

Back