Virginia Bellwether - Obama Sucks

poor guy.. Is that all you have when faced with FACTS beyond your silly widdle wibwal fit?

:rofl: That it takes a nod from the fucking FED despite the NUKE COMPANY pulling it's own plug?

Yea, it's pretty obvious why you have to rely on malleable hypothetical and typical fox news-style liberal bashing.

Indeed, if only free trade theories could produce the kind of return that Acid Rain cap and trade policies have, eh?

The ARP achieved full compliance in 2007 with the SO2 allowance holding requirements and NOx emission limits. Estimated public health benefits from ARP emission reductions - over $120 billion annually at full implementation in 2010 -- exceed program costs by a margin of more than 40:1.

Acid Rain Program 2007 Progress Report | Progress Reports | Clean Air Markets | Air & Radiation | US EPA

DOH! silly me... chasing you back under the porch with EVIDENCE rather than bullshit RHETORIC!

:rofl:

:thup:

yadda yadda yadda
You are reaching the pathetic level.

Still waiting for you to tell us how flag & Dick waving absolves our debts, how we can just throw up Tariffs on China without reprecussions that will shatter what's left of the economy & how Cap & Trade saves us all from wearing Sombreros! :lol:

Any time Francis...GO!

ANOTHER BRILLIANT RETORT!

Say, maybe someone at one of my many posted links can discover the Xenophon method and argue in the Missouri Legislature that we should fund another nuke plant because of yadda yadda yadda! I'm sure there are a gazillion half starved captian grampas willing to hop on board!

:lol:

Here, take a look at the very thing that makes you such a laughing stock. It's what I like to call a "evidence > Bullshit talking point" strategy.

cd_file_callaway_nuclear_opt.jpg

ps.. given our current state of trade deficit PLEASE dig yourself a deeper hole on the topic of the consequences of tariffs. PLEASE. You are like a snake oil salesman touting the benefits of watered won whiskey to the fucking FDA, dude.

Here.. another view just in case you feel the urge to bwame wibwals and cwy fed when the FACT is that it wasn't either than pulled the plug on a second reactor.

callaway-nuclear-plant.jpg

ANOTHER BRILLIANT RETORT!
Glad you recognize it.

sombrero-straw-mexican-hat.jpg

Leesen to Shoguns, do cap & trade unless you wants to be like me!

Almost as significant as your LAST brilliant retort.. what was it... oh yea... A ludicrous comment

Hey, maybe pepe will enjoy your situational concern for the unwealthy as he enjoys his former UAW job and his nation wallows in a GIANT trade deficit!

Hey, maybe pepe will enjoy your situational concern for the unwealthy as he enjoys his former UAW job and his nation wallows in a GIANT trade deficit!

Back to that one again eh?

'The UAW' standard.

Of course most people have never and will never make 40 bucks an hour, but don't let that stop you. :lol:

6a00d8341e74cc53ef01156f59749f970b-800wi

I didn't support Senior Shogun and look what happened to me!

Back to that one again eh?

'The UAW' standard.

Of course most people have never and will never make 40 bucks an hour, but don't let that stop you. :lol:

I didn't support Senior Shogun and look what happened to me!

HAHAHA!

YEA DUDE! because we sure did see how horrible the US was back when a single parent income at a well paying factory could support a middle class!

1950s-family-backyard_c2625.jpg

Look at that anti-capitalist fuck enjoying a hot dog with his family when he could be out competing for jobs with a mexican... sheesh.. the NERVE of that guy!

Again, your situational concern for those in poverty is about as tangible as your fear of wibwals and the fed when it comes to new nuclear power plants.

Again, your situational concern for those in poverty is about as tangible as your fear of wibwals and the fed when it comes to new nuclear power plants.
'After not listening to Shogun on cap & trade, the USA has changed:

"Ladies and gentleman, please rise for our national anthem"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5yTmVxRN2g]YouTube - Mexican music, mexican Party - Jesusita en chihuahua[/ame]

HA! a free market "trade deficits are A-OK with me!" capitalista finally admits what national anthem he stands up and removes his hat for!

Can you believe that 1950s son of a bitch above, Xeno? I mean, CLEARLY if he were wearing a diaper and begging like your modern labor pool then he'd have enough cash to pay for heat in the winter!

See! Xeno's economic theories DO WORK! Imagine how much fast food it took to bloat up a leg like that! This guy must work for 9 dollars and FIFTY cents an hour!
110873126_1e71b9fffb.jpg

Last edited:
Regardless - Virginia is turning its back on Obama.

White House entering full on political crisis mode.

2010 looking bleak for Dems...

Virginia was a bonus state in the 08 election anyway. A major gop upset, really. Let's not pretend that Virginia isn't a southern state that we expected to go the same direction Alabama did.

Virginia remains a bellwether state - it turned toward Obama, but is now turning away.

People forget the Obama victory was hardly a mandate, with narrow margins in a number of key states.

2010 is shaping up to be a very interesting midterm election as polls continue to reflect a changing political tide.

So is Missouri.. yet we voted for Mccain. so, really, bellweather states are no crystal ball. I realize that you are just looking for something to keep your political persuasion putting along but it's pretty goofy to use virginia as an indication of anything.

Obama/Biden 365 McCain/Palin 173

call it what you want. The results are the same.

So is Missouri.. yet we voted for Mccain. so, really, bellweather states are no crystal ball. I realize that you are just looking for something to keep your political persuasion putting along but it's pretty goofy to use virginia as an indication of anything.

It was a solid victory - not a mandate.

The politcal winds are a changin'...

It was a solid victory - not a mandate.

The politcal winds are a changin'...

You'd sure like to think so. Unfortunately, it takes more than a quitting governor and tantrum foot stomping about a birth certificate to mount a viable thread in 10.

Forum List

Back