Virginia Bellwether - Obama Sucks

Not to rub it in your fucking face, Xeno, but...
You lost before we started, do you really think its needed for me to keep schooling you over and over again in things you have no idea about?

I didn't even bother with with your last post, simply because there was nothing more to be said, you made a fool of yourself claiming we can wave flags, ignore debt, put up protectionist barriers and cap and trade will prevent us from living like Mexican peasants.

In the face of such blinding idiocy of yours, why keep it up?

If you want me to answer your latest ravings I will, but do you really need me to make a massive fool of you again?

It gets tiresome.

Ohhhh, so protecting the environment is crazy and extreme...

BUT, sucking the dick of corporations is normal and mainstream...

You're a PEA brain...Monica class!

"We didn't inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
Lakota Sioux Proverb
Ohhh....Out of one side of your mouth you tout how "environmentally friendly" hydropower is, when it's time to pat yourself on the back, only to be the great "protector of the environment" when one of those hydro power projects get torpedoed.

Grow the fuck up.

A grown up would realize that unless you were THERE and have seen all the facts what it appears from afar MAY not be the truth...it could be a torpedo job, or it could be detrimental to the environment at it's proposed location as the EPA said or it could be coal lobbyists and special interests interfering in the process...BUT a pea brain KNOWS the truth from a distance...
In fact, I WAS THERE....You weren't.

I was also here when you spoke out of both sides of your mouth, simultaneously claiming that using hydropower and opposing it makes you a great protector of the environment.

pet-dog-fail-funny-animal-15.jpg

Ohhh....Out of one side of your mouth you tout how "environmentally friendly" hydropower is, when it's time to pat yourself on the back, only to be the great "protector of the environment" when one of those hydro power projects get torpedoed.

Grow the fuck up.

A grown up would realize that unless you were THERE and have seen all the facts what it appears from afar MAY not be the truth...it could be a torpedo job, or it could be detrimental to the environment at it's proposed location as the EPA said or it could be coal lobbyists and special interests interfering in the process...BUT a pea brain KNOWS the truth from a distance...

I was also here when you spoke out of both sides of your mouth, simultaneously claiming that using hydropower and opposing it makes you a great protector of the environment.

See, there you go again, talking like a child and a pea brain... WHEN did I say I opposed using hydro power?

Virginia, one of the most important bellwether states in the nation, has made a decided shift against Obama in recent polling, with the president now falling below the 50% approval threshold. Most important in this polling data are the numbers of Independents leaving the Obama camp - a trend that appears to be spreading throughout the nation.

Over 60% of Virginia Independents polled now dissaprove of Obama.

Make no mistake, the White House is in crisis mode - the trending data is foretelling a very tough end of summer for Obamanation...

President Obama's Approval Rating Slips|ABC 13

None of which changes the fact that Virginia voters are now turning their backs on Obama, and this trend is spreading throughout the country...

Independents in Virginia are now breaking 2-1 for the Repub candidate for governor.

Thanks Bama! :lol:

See, there you go again, talking like a child and a pea brain... WHEN did I say I opposed using hydro power?
Right here, electron brain: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1343079-post148.html

Two Forks was both a water storage AND hydro project, in a state where all water flows out and none in.

Virginia, one of the most important bellwether states in the nation, has made a decided shift against Obama in recent polling, with the president now falling below the 50% approval threshold. Most important in this polling data are the numbers of Independents leaving the Obama camp - a trend that appears to be spreading throughout the nation.

Over 60% of Virginia Independents polled now dissaprove of Obama.

Make no mistake, the White House is in crisis mode - the trending data is foretelling a very tough end of summer for Obamanation...

President Obama's Approval Rating Slips|ABC 13

None of which changes the fact that Virginia voters are now turning their backs on Obama, and this trend is spreading throughout the country...

Independents in Virginia are now breaking 2-1 for the Repub candidate for governor.

Thanks Bama! :lol:

Obama fail?

obama1.gif

Not to rub it in your fucking face, Xeno, but...
You lost before we started, do you really think its needed for me to keep schooling you over and over again in things you have no idea about?

I didn't even bother with with your last post, simply because there was nothing more to be said, you made a fool of yourself claiming we can wave flags, ignore debt, put up protectionist barriers and cap and trade will prevent us from living like Mexican peasants.

In the face of such blinding idiocy of yours, why keep it up?

If you want me to answer your latest ravings I will, but do you really need me to make a massive fool of you again?

It gets tiresome.

yea dude. I'm sure you DONT want to read or reply after that little nuclear energy challenge. Please, tell me more about which of us is making a fool of themselves given your blind regurgitation of rhetoric, silly self righteousness and outright dancing with the stars grade dodging of specific questions and evidence. I'll take your concession gracefully. Uncle it is.

yea dude. I'm sure you DONT want to read or reply after that little nuclear energy challenge. Please, tell me more about which of us is making a fool of themselves given your blind regurgitation of rhetoric, silly self righteousness and outright dancing with the stars grade dodging of specific questions and evidence. I'll take your concession gracefully. Uncle it is.
Too bad nobody conceded but you.

There was no point in responding to a moron who believes you can wave a flag to ignore debt, not pay off said debt without reprecussions while trying tariffs in a global market and thinks cap & trade will save america from living like Mexican peasants.

Who many times do I have to say you are dumber then dirt?

I'll be happy to keep doing so if you like, do you want me to answer your lame assed huge post, even though I will just mock the stupid shit I'm sure you posted?

Say the word and I will be happy to school you yet again, but as I said, it gets redundent correctly your insanity time after time.

Why don't you start with schooling the link I posted about Nuke plants and then move on to WSJ op eds by Bush? Then, you can junction to Grampa Navy Pilot (or whatever he needs to be in order to fit into you silly little hypothetical). Be sure to tell me how liibbbbraaaalls are to blame despite your willingness to throw jobs overseas at cheaper labor while ignoring trade deficits. No need to send Fox News your resume when you can just forward them this thread.

Two Forks was both a water storage AND hydro project, in a state where all water flows out and none in.

Herein lies your problem...YOU are the one who said: "Envirowacko Luddites don't even want new dams built."

ALL because I said: Ohhhh, so protecting the environment is crazy and extreme...

You say you were there, so please explain why the project was denied by the EPA...

"a state where all water flows out and none in." BTW, do you CONSIDER the effects that would occur DOWN stream? :eek:

http://www.epa.gov/owow/wetlands/pdf/TwoForksRD.pdf

Herein lies your problem...YOU are the one who said: "Envirowacko Luddites don't even want new dams built."

ALL because I said: Ohhhh, so protecting the environment is crazy and extreme...

You say you were there, so please explain why the project was denied by the EPA...

"a state where all water flows out and none in." BTW, do you CONSIDER the effects that would occur DOWN stream? :eek:

http://www.epa.gov/owow/wetlands/pdf/TwoForksRD.pdf

sleeping_computer_body_180x220.jpg

Another victim of a BFGRN post enters a boredom induced coma...

Why don't you start with schooling the link I posted about Nuke plants and then move on to WSJ op eds by Bush? Then, you can junction to Grampa Navy Pilot (or whatever he needs to be in order to fit into you silly little hypothetical). Be sure to tell me how liibbbbraaaalls are to blame despite your willingness to throw jobs overseas at cheaper labor while ignoring trade deficits. No need to send Fox News your resume when you can just forward them this thread.

Its a shame I never said any of those things isn't it.

Let's get back to your inane ranting of how flag and dick waving will make China piss off and will force them to pay high tariffs, so we can have Cap & Trade to prevent us from being Mexican peasants. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Its a shame I never said any of those things isn't it.

Let's get back to your inane ranting of how flag and dick waving will make China piss off and will force them to pay high tariffs, so we can have Cap & Trade to prevent us from being Mexican peasants. :lol:

I can quote you, homey. Hurry! go edit your posts!

:rofl:

Flag Waving Indeed.. I guess it's no shocker that a capitalista willing to sell out this nation for the sake of a personal wallet might call a concerted effort to remove the American head from a global noose as flag and dick waving. I guess this is what happens when your loyalty goes only as far as labor costs you are willing to rationalize. There are always beggars in Calcutta, xeno!

I notice you keep trying to shy away from the specific, cited Missouri Nuke example which flies in the face of your boo hoo retired captain gramps C&T is evil hypothetical. Can't say that I'm shocked really. How is the dark comfort of the porch treating you, doggie?

I can quote you, homey. Hurry! go edit your posts!
No you can't, but I can where you claim the USA cab do whever we want because we are so big and bad, that we need not pay debt and can raise tariffs at will, and that we will all be mexican peasants without cap & trade. :lol:

I notice you keep trying to shy away from the specific, cited Missouri Nuke example which flies in the face of your boo hoo retired captain gramps C&T is evil hypothetical. Can't say that I'm shocked really. How is the dark comfort of the porch treating you, doggie?
Sorry Sho, its called ignoring your attempt to derail the your zany comments with minutia. :lol:

Because nowhere in your stuff does it talk about why THE FEDERAL GOV doesn't propose long term low interest loans to modernize energy production away from coal as opposed to creating a 'new currency' called carbon credits which will be traded much to the delight of Al Gore, who just happens to own a company that is designed to do just that.

Oh I KNOW! It's real ZANY to bring up actual reality that flies in the face of your silly fucking liibbrrraaall witch hunt! :rofl: You cry like a little girl about C&T and energy expenses and how big bad wibwals won't let the poor man enjoy nuclear energy but.. when I KAPLOW show you how full of shit you are...

after all.. when did conservative monkeys like you all of a sudden NEED THE FUCKING FED to regulate a STATE PREROGATIVE? Clearly, the FED did not try to restrict Ameren UE in Missouri.. no.. not at all.. But don't let that keep you from hopping from foot to foot!

"We decided it was not prudent to have NRC continue its review," AmerenUE spokesman Mike Cleary said Wednesday.

AmerenUE filed the 8,000-page license application last July even though it hadn't committed to building a second nuclear plant. But in April, the utility pulled back from the project because the General Assembly wouldn't approve legislation that would allow it to bill customers for financing costs during construction.

AmerenUE tells NRC to halt review of nuclear plant application - STLtoday.com

Yea! big bad wibwals and big bad fed dems sure ARE why Missouri won't get another nuke plant!

Evidence sucks when all you've got are bullshit talking points, eh dude?

Oh I KNOW! It's real ZANY to bring up actual reality that flies in the face of your silly fucking liibbrrraaall witch hunt! :rofl: You cry like a little girl about C&T and energy expenses and how big bad wibwals won't let the poor man enjoy nuclear energy but.. when I KAPLOW show you how full of shit you are...

after all.. when did conservative monkeys like you all of a sudden NEED THE FUCKING FED to regulate a STATE PREROGATIVE? Clearly, the FED did not try to restrict Ameren UE in Missouri.. no.. not at all.. But don't let that keep you from hopping from foot to foot!

"We decided it was not prudent to have NRC continue its review," AmerenUE spokesman Mike Cleary said Wednesday.

AmerenUE filed the 8,000-page license application last July even though it hadn't committed to building a second nuclear plant. But in April, the utility pulled back from the project because the General Assembly wouldn't approve legislation that would allow it to bill customers for financing costs during construction.

AmerenUE tells NRC to halt review of nuclear plant application - STLtoday.com

Yea! big bad wibwals and big bad fed dems sure ARE why Missouri won't get another nuke plant!

Evidence sucks when all you've got are bullshit talking points, eh dude?

polarbears_450x300.jpg

Why does Shogun hate polar bears? His posts cause more global warming

Oh I KNOW! It's real ZANY to bring up actual reality that flies in the face of your silly fucking liibbrrraaall witch hunt!
Hate to break this to you Sho, but that is all in your head.

You cry like a little girl about C&T and energy expenses and how big bad wibwals won't let the poor man enjoy nuclear energy but.. when I KAPLOW show you how full of shit you are...
Again Sho, this exists only in your head, NOWHERE is the Federal Gob offereing long term low intereest loans to build new clean energy facilities.

And here we see you continuing the zaniness, we are talking about the feds, and you keep trying to derail with State govs...

Not working for you. :lol:

No point in commenting on th rest as its you again trying to insert a state issue as a smokescreen for a national issue.

Tell us again how Cap & Trade will save us from being mexican Peasants. :lol:

Forum List

Back