Viral video : Black conservative bashes left over treatment of Judge Jeanine

Who the fuck is "Judge Jeanine"?
You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.
Pirro...the one who's husband was convicted on 34 charges of conspiracy, tax evasion, and false tax returns (they filed joint accounts then). The same Pirro who took money from trump in her FAILED runs for office.

You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.

and she's a ass who kisses the ass of rapist how do you think the tunc made it famous the stupid bitch thinks globalization is a good thing lmfao.
and you idiots who can't see the pyschological warcare used on your morons OMG oh hte irony of stupidity.
Wow, brilliant writing! Ever consider a career in non-fiction?
My suggestion, finish 6th grade first.

Here is a brilliant writing for you. F..........K YOU. i'm not here for your NAZI anal issues

you have which is your own mental issues when you let a little grammer irritant urk you.

You know that's a sign of mental illness.

Last edited:
You don't want to know.

Ah yes, I see the reference to a "black conservative" as "well spoken".
Who knew them peoples could speak. Revelations I tell ya.
Is that trump's black conservative?

"Look at my African-American over here.... " :rofl:

An intelligent former prosecutor and judge who Trump once considered appointing to SCOTUS. She is one of the smartest persons in news media. Watch her tonight on FNC.
So smart she was tied up with her husband who was convicted on multiple counts of tax evasion....while they were filing joint tax returns. So good she got her ass handed to her in two NY state elections....one for Senator and it was H. Clinton who crushed her while she got some funding by trump.

You don't want to know.
Pirro...the one who's husband was convicted on 34 charges of conspiracy, tax evasion, and false tax returns (they filed joint accounts then). The same Pirro who took money from trump in her FAILED runs for office.

So dumbass, what was she convicted of?

You don't want to know.

"Look at my African-American over here.... " :rofl:
Exactly.

You don't want to know.

She’s Lebanese American, not white. Whoopi Goldberg, (Caryn Elaine Johnson) black lady using a bull[emoji90] fake Jewish name, completely lost her [emoji90]when she couldn’t hold an intelligent conversation. But why not make her a victim. She’s just ignorant, and will say anything to get paid. As any TV exposure is good exposure, I wonder how many more books got sold because of the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't want to know.

So dumbass, what was she convicted of?
She wasn't....just like H. Clinton wasn't convicted of anything nor did she have an affair with M. Lewinsky.

You don't want to know.

Trump has binders full of black folk.

You don't want to know.
Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.
Judge Jeanine looks blacker than Valerie Jarrett IMO.

Roseanne Barr Just Released an Unhinged Video of Herself Attempting to Explain Her Valerie Jarret Tweet, and Wow, Just Wow

You don't want to know.

She’s Lebanese American, not white. Whoopi Goldberg, (Caryn Elaine Johnson) black lady using a bull[emoji90] fake Jewish name, completely lost her [emoji90]when she couldn’t hold an intelligent conversation. But why not make her a victim. She’s just ignorant, and will say anything to get paid. As any TV exposure is good exposure, I wonder how many more books got sold because of the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure it sold more books for Pirro. It won't lose any viewers for Whoopi either, because it was NOT that big a deal, except in the minds of the ultra-sensitive right wingers who cannot bear to see their mouthpieces shut down.

You don't want to know.
Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.
Judge Jeanine looks blacker than Valerie Jarrett IMO.

Roseanne Barr Just Released an Unhinged Video of Herself Attempting to Explain Her Valerie Jarret Tweet, and Wow, Just Wow

Yeah, Roseanne really has something wrong with her. I'm gonna make sure to keep away from criticizing her--it is unfair to criticize the mentally ill.

You don't want to know.

Trump has binders full of black folk.
Isn't that my governor, LePage?

Forum List

Back