Viral video : Black conservative bashes left over treatment of Judge Jeanine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black Conservative Activist Stands With Judge Jeanine In Viral Video — ‘No Group In America More Bigoted Than Leftists’
Teenage black conservative activist CJ Pearson came to Judge Jeanine Pirro’s defense in a viral video posted to his Twitter account Friday.

MindWars Again -- this piece is taken from a Primary Source. If it obviously gives credit to the Primary source and adds NOTHING unique to the story -- we prefer the page hits go to the PRIMARY source. So I've replaced the link above.

CJ is a very well spoken young man.
This is what you call a bright young man who learned to never step onto the Democratic plantation just like millions of others who are seeing the DEMO KILL death traps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fuck is "Judge Jeanine"?
Look at this picture:

0-338.jpg

Now imagine it screaming off a list of different groups of people that are behind all of your woes, and how they need to be destroyed. It complains about Trump not being treated like Christ himself.

That's all you need to know about her.

Look at this picture:

0-338.jpg

Now imagine it screaming off a list of different groups of people that are behind all of your woes, and how they need to be destroyed. It complains about Trump not being treated like Christ himself.

So she is not deserving of basic respect because of her facial expressions?

Look at this picture:

0-338.jpg

So she is not deserving of basic respect because of her facial expressions?
Where did I say anything about her facial expressions? She's not deserving of basic respect because she's a vapid troll, making her living from expanding the division that is crippling this country, and by praising others who do the same.

Look at this picture:

0-338.jpg

I see. Kind of a Pam Geller meets Joyce Kaufmann meets Alex-Jones-during-one-of-his-mood-swings prima donna. Those eyes --- weird. On this pic alone I'd toss a fifteen yard penalty flag for overacting.

Look at this picture:

0-338.jpg

I see. Kind of a Pam Geller meets Joyce Kaufmann meets Alex-Jones-during-one-of-his-mood-swings prima donna. Those eyes --- weird. On this pic alone I'd toss a fifteen yard penalty flag for overacting.
Yes you got it right. Definitely an Alex Jones type aura around her, and you could probably have Geller substitute for her and nobody would notice.

You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.

and she's an ass who kisses the ass of rapist how do you think the tunc made it famous the stupid bitch thinks globalization is a good thing lmfao.
and you idiots who can't see the pyschological warfare used on your morons OMG oh hte irony of stupidity.

Last edited:
You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.

and she's a ass who kisses the ass of rapist how do you think the tunc made it famous the stupid bitch thinks globalization is a good thing lmfao.
and you idiots who can't see the pyschological warcare used on your morons OMG oh hte irony of stupidity.
Wow, brilliant writing! Ever consider a career in non-fiction?
My suggestion, finish 6th grade first.

Forum List

Back