Viral video : Black conservative bashes left over treatment of Judge Jeanine

Who the fuck is "Judge Jeanine"?
You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.

She’s Lebanese American, not white. Whoopi Goldberg, (Caryn Elaine Johnson) black lady using a bull[emoji90] fake Jewish name, completely lost her [emoji90]when she couldn’t hold an intelligent conversation. But why not make her a victim. She’s just ignorant, and will say anything to get paid. As any TV exposure is good exposure, I wonder how many more books got sold because of the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure it sold more books for Pirro. It won't lose any viewers for Whoopi either, because it was NOT that big a deal, except in the minds of the ultra-sensitive right wingers who cannot bear to see their mouthpieces shut down.

Not disagreeing. It’s just when will all this crap stop? It’s gonna blow up sometime. CJ is a nice kid. We should all be respecting each other. The minority of racists on both sides exaggerate everything. I wasn’t raised with ignorance, and won’t tolerate any person being disrespected. I only associate with respectful people, and have no issues looking out for anyone except racists. I also stop anyone attempting to group me in with ignorance and disrespect in a conversation. I don’t want anybody to think silence is agreement with their ignorance.

You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.
Race has nothing to do with this.
Such a typical Dem, play that race card at every opportunity.
I know it does, for some people. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.
You must be Old, stupid and Senile as Pelosi.
Fascinating.

You don't want to know.
Fascinating.
The truth usually is fascinating.

You don't want to know.

Ah yes, I see the reference to a "black conservative" as "well spoken".
Who knew them peoples could speak. Revelations I tell ya.
Is that trump's black conservative?

"Look at my African-American over here.... " :rofl:

Said Hillary at every campaign stop...

Yet another nickel for Pogo's Law. Clink clink.

You don't want to know.
I'm crushed, Sarge

Fascinating.
Watching trumpanzees insult people because they've got no substance is also fascinating.
#walkaway from Obaboons.

I'm sure it sold more books for Pirro. It won't lose any viewers for Whoopi either, because it was NOT that big a deal, except in the minds of thultra-sensitive right wingers who cannot bear to see their mouthpieces shut down
You're right, it is common for Whoopie to act like an unhinged lunatic.

You don't want to know.

She’s Lebanese American, not white. Whoopi Goldberg, (Caryn Elaine Johnson) black lady using a bull[emoji90] fake Jewish name, completely lost her [emoji90]when she couldn’t hold an intelligent conversation. But why not make her a victim. She’s just ignorant, and will say anything to get paid. As any TV exposure is good exposure, I wonder how many more books got sold because of the story.

I'm sure it sold more books for Pirro. It won't lose any viewers for Whoopi either, because it was NOT that big a deal, except in the minds of the ultra-sensitive right wingers who cannot bear to see their mouthpieces shut down.

Not disagreeing. It’s just when will all this crap stop? It’s gonna blow up sometime. CJ is a nice kid. We should all be respecting each other. The minority of racists on both sides exaggerate everything. I wasn’t raised with ignorance, and won’t tolerate any person being disrespected. I only associate with respectful people, and have no issues looking out for anyone except racists. I also stop anyone attempting to group me in with ignorance and disrespect in a conversation. I don’t want anybody to think silence is agreement with their ignorance.

It might stop sooner if posters weren't going on threads about this and calling Whoopi a sheboon and putting up pictures of moneys in lipstick. I dunno. It might help.

I don't like to see persons being disrespected, either, including Whoopi.

You don't want to know.
Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.
Judge Jeanine looks blacker than Valerie Jarrett IMO.

Can blacks see ANYTHING BUT COLOR?

Who asked if Pirro was white?

You don't want to know.
Pirro...the one who's husband was convicted on 34 charges of conspiracy, tax evasion, and false tax returns (they filed joint accounts then). The same Pirro who took money from trump in her FAILED runs for office.

So dumbass, what was she convicted of?
She wasn't....just like H. Clinton wasn't convicted of anything nor did she have an affair with M. Lewinsky.

Hillary hasn't been convicted YET!

We all know she is a criminal, but we don't know that about Pirro. Your attempt to equate the two is a massive failure.

You don't want to know.
Fascinating.

It is truly fascinating for liberals because they rarely hear it from their cohorts in crime.

You don't want to know.
Pirro...the one who's husband was convicted on 34 charges of conspiracy, tax evasion, and false tax returns (they filed joint accounts then). The same Pirro who took money from trump in her FAILED runs for office.

So dumbass, what was she convicted of?
She wasn't....just like H. Clinton wasn't convicted of anything nor did she have an affair with M. Lewinsky.

Hillary hasn't been convicted YET!

We all know she is a criminal, but we don't know that about Pirro. Your attempt to equate the two is a massive failure.

I guess when you're using an "everybody knows" fallacy as a crutch -- as long as you're going with fallacies anyway ya might as well double down with a "nobody knows" fallacy at the same time.

Quantity discount. :thup:

You don't want to know.
Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.

She is Italian and looks like a fan of the tanning booth!

Her husband may be Italian, but she is of Lebanese descent.

You don't want to know.
Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.

She is Italian and looks like a fan of the tanning booth!

Her husband may be Italian, but she is of Lebanese descent.

That would make her Italian by injection.

Forum List

Back