Violent BLM Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

how would you like it if someone sucker punched you?.....

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

Are you fucking kidding????
He got swarmed by people who were assaulting/battering him!!
Honestly, some of you people are so ducking warped it’s incredible.

Because he knocked someone to the ground.

So people swarm him harassing him, push him, and he then shoved one to the ground.
That’s called defending ones self.
Running up and punching someone who is walking away is not self defense.
Take away the Republican/democrat aspect of this, and unless you are mentally defective you can easily tell who is the aggressor/criminal here. That you let your partisan feelings change this for you is sad.

Liar, no one is seen swarming him until after he knocked someone to the ground. And I said nothing of anyone's politics. You're imagining that too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

That’s what you see huh?
So guy just randomly pushes someone to the ground? He walked up and picked a fight with a group of people?
And the come from behind sucker punch... self defense?

It on the video. :eusa_doh:

He walks up to a guy having a bullhorn ripped from his grip by someone else, then knocks the guy who lost his bullhorn to the ground. Then the crowd swarms him.

^^^ starts @ 0:45

Deny that and you're denying reality. Which is it?

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

So people swarm him harassing him, push him, and he then shoved one to the ground.
Take away the Republican/democrat aspect of this, and unless you are mentally defective you can easily tell who is the aggressor/criminal here. That you let your partisan feelings change this for you is sad.

Liar, no one is seen swarming him until after he knocked someone to the ground. And I said nothing of anyone's politics. You're imagining that too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

That’s what you see huh?
So guy just randomly pushes someone to the ground? He walked up and picked a fight with a group of people?

He walks up to a guy having a bullhorn ripped from his grip by someone else, then knocks the guy who lost his bullhorn to the ground. Then the crowd swarms him.

Never saw that clip. I’d say old guy was foolish for getting physical with people. Still doesn’t excuse sucker punch guy.

I will say this, the violence is going to escalate. Antifa and the leftist thugs in the street have been committing violent acts all year, and little seems to be done by law enforcement. People are sick of it.

That’s what you see huh?

Never saw that clip. I’d say old guy was foolish for getting physical with people. Still doesn’t excuse sucker punch guy.

I will say this, the violence is going to escalate. Antifa and the leftist thugs in the street have been committing violent acts all year, and little seems to be done by law enforcement. People are sick of it.

I agree, there was no excuse for the sucker punch and that fucker was thankfully arrested and charged for it. Still, he started the shitstorm that came his way.

That’s what you see huh?

I agree, there was no excuse for the sucker punch and that fucker was thankfully arrested and charged for it. Still, he started the shitstorm that came his way.

I think you’ll find I am opinionated, but I will always be honest. I dont think my shit doesn’t stink. If the guy “on my side” did something shitty, cheated, lied, etc... I’ll call them out quickly on it.

How about you show what lead up to his reaction?

@ 0:48, he knocks someone to the ground and then stomps on the guys head. He got back what he dished out. TFB.

Who was chasing, following, and harassing who there?

:rolleyes:

The video shows him walking up to some guy who's bullhorn is being ripped from his grip. Then shoving him to the ground. I thought he then stomped on the guy's head but I just saw it from another angle and he didn't.

The video shows a number of people following, harassing, and even assaulting several other people who are walking away from them down a street...... the people who are trying to walk away, are not the people starting shit.

That's not how shit works; you keep chasing people and pushing, punching, and kicking them, (and I have no doubt that even more of that went on before this footage was taken) and they will eventually turn and fight..... which is what you and the harassing group wanted. This whole thing was always supposed to be a photo op....... they goad people into doing anything they can twist to claim they were the victims, and social media and the MSM let them get away with it. And losers like you defend it.

You guys are consistent as hell though..... you always claim the guys trying to get away are the real aggressors, and the felons pursuing them are just defending themselves. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Umm, the guy who got his ass kicked, was coming from down another street.

Try harder next time.

Was he? How do you know that since it isn't apparent from the video?

He's seen approaching the intersection from the right. Weren't you paying attention?

Was he already there, though? Or was he coming down the street?
What was he doing and where in the 2 to 3 minutes previous?

Do you know?
Me either..... so how about you quit pretending you do?

Fuck off. When it was rightards claiming he was attacked. Did you ask, what led up to it?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Your only problem with this guy or anything he did is that he is most likely a Trump supporter..... that's it.
You don't care about anything else, they could have fed him into a woodchipper and you would cheer them on.

Nope, has nothing to do with who he supports and everything to do with it appearing to be he started it and others ending it.

Actually, it appeared the group chasing people were starting shit, and they ran head on into this dude who wasn't having any of their shit, and they immediately began to circle him and attack from his blindside, same way dog packs go after prey...... but you're gonna see only what you want to see, anyway aren't you?
And you are unfailingly going to defend the folks who hate Trump supporters, no matter their behavior, aren't you?

They only circled him after he knocked someone to the ground for no apparent reason. He started it -- they finished it. I'm defending the people who defended the guy with the bullhorn, who the old guy attacked.

Why though?
Who was the guy with the bullhorn, and who was he yelling at?

Dunno. He clearly had nothing to do with the guy who shoved him to the ground as they approached each other from opposite directions.

You're just as sure the bullhorn guy was innocent as you are that the KO'd guy was guilty, but you don't know anymore about one than you do the other...... you might want to pause and think about that.

(You won't though, will you?)

I'm open to more information if you have any . . .

No you aren't.

LOL

Of course I am. Present more evidence and see...

I bet you don't..... you are just going to deny it, over and over.

Nah, that ain't why they attacked him.

@ 0:48, he knocks someone to the ground and then stomps on the guys head. He got back what he dished out. TFB.

The video shows him walking up to some guy who's bullhorn is being ripped from his grip. Then shoving him to the ground. I thought he then stomped on the guy's head but I just saw it from another angle and he didn't.

The video shows a number of people following, harassing, and even assaulting several other people who are walking away from them down a street...... the people who are trying to walk away, are not the people starting shit.

That's not how shit works; you keep chasing people and pushing, punching, and kicking them, (and I have no doubt that even more of that went on before this footage was taken) and they will eventually turn and fight..... which is what you and the harassing group wanted. This whole thing was always supposed to be a photo op....... they goad people into doing anything they can twist to claim they were the victims, and social media and the MSM let them get away with it. And losers like you defend it.

You guys are consistent as hell though..... you always claim the guys trying to get away are the real aggressors, and the felons pursuing them are just defending themselves. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try harder next time.

He's seen approaching the intersection from the right. Weren't you paying attention?

Do you know?

Fuck off. When it was rightards claiming he was attacked. Did you ask, what led up to it?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Your only problem with this guy or anything he did is that he is most likely a Trump supporter..... that's it.
You don't care about anything else, they could have fed him into a woodchipper and you would cheer them on.

Nope, has nothing to do with who he supports and everything to do with it appearing to be he started it and others ending it.

Actually, it appeared the group chasing people were starting shit, and they ran head on into this dude who wasn't having any of their shit, and they immediately began to circle him and attack from his blindside, same way dog packs go after prey...... but you're gonna see only what you want to see, anyway aren't you?
And you are unfailingly going to defend the folks who hate Trump supporters, no matter their behavior, aren't you?

They only circled him after he knocked someone to the ground for no apparent reason. He started it -- they finished it. I'm defending the people who defended the guy with the bullhorn, who the old guy attacked.

Why though?

Dunno. He clearly had nothing to do with the guy who shoved him to the ground as they approached each other from opposite directions.

You're just as sure the bullhorn guy was innocent as you are that the KO'd guy was guilty, but you don't know anymore about one than you do the other...... you might want to pause and think about that.

No you aren't.

LOL

WTF?? There's nothing in there with the old guy who git his ass kicked.

I said I'm open if you have more information. You posted a video which provided zero additional context to why the old guy attacked the guy with a bullhorn.

Let me know when you have additional [relevant] information.

Violent Black Lives Matter Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

17 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As reported earlier by Cassandra Fairbanks:
Via The Daily Caller:
A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.​
The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an MPD press release.​
According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against a person under 16 years of age.​

Comment:
This is not an accident. The PMS/DSA Commie Democrats troll the registry, halfway houses, shelters, etc for their useful idiots.
This has been proven time and time again.
This is the same mathod that Lenin used prisoners as henchmen for the Bolshevik Revolution, just as the PMS/DSA Commie Left in the US are using these useful idiots.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Antifa/BLM “peaceful protestors” my arse! These violent thugs need to be dealt with swiftly and permanently. Deranged people cannot be rehabilitated. We must protect ourselves on our steets, in our homes and when we go out. Where I live we haven’t had but a few of these black miscreants and they were dealt with.
The Blue Plantation cities now have serious issues and it's been created by the PMS/DSA Democrats.
If China Joe is elected by this fraudulent method, this will become the standard and conservatives and elderly will increasingly become the targets

More bologna more phony scandals... Never reaches the real world of actual journalism and law enforcement period where are the damn cops anyway?

That’s what you see huh?

Are you denying that one group of people is being chased, harassed, stolen from, assaulted repeatedly, and hounded through the streets of an American city?
Are you going to pretend that wasn't being clearly shown in that video?

I expect you will, because that's the sort of liar you are.

That’s what you see huh?

Are you denying that one group of people is being chased, harassed, stolen from, assaulted repeatedly, and hounded through the streets of an American city?

We're talking about the old guy who got knocked out. Or is your attention span so short, you forgot what this thread is about?

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

No you aren't.

LOL

I said I'm open if you have more information. You posted a video which provided zero additional context to why the old guy attacked the guy with a bullhorn.

Really? You don't see a lot of the same folks? And their behavior?

Of course you don't...... you're blind, and stupid, and totally unwilling to see anything that you don't want to.

Let me know when you have additional [relevant] information.

Knew you were gonna deny anything you were shown.

That’s what you see huh?

We're talking about the old guy who got knocked out. Or is your attention span so short, you forgot what this thread is about?

No, we're talking about the context of that event, and you're trying to deny that and avoid anything that shows why the man (and all the other Trump supporters on that street) was agitated.

And even as pissed as he was, I didn't see him blindsiding anyone........ but that whole crowd was taking shots at his back every chance they got.

But you are going to say that's not relevant, and deny that it played any role, etc........ and you're going to do that because you are the same sort of worthless piece of shit as these folks in the video assaulting people are.

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

No you aren't.

LOL

Of course you don't...... you're blind, and stupid, and totally unwilling to see anything that you don't want to.

Dumbfuck, the old guy wasn't attacked by anybody until he first attacked someone. You have posted absolutely nothing to refute that. Better luck next time.

face-palm-gif.278959

That’s what you see huh?

Your problem is that you expect other people to be as stupid and blind as you are.

But we aren't.

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

No you aren't.

LOL

Dumbfuck, the old guy wasn't attacked by anybody until he first attacked someone. You have posted absolutely nothing to refute that. Better luck next time.

face-palm-gif.278959

It's obvious who were the aggressors on that street, and you are going to keep denying it....... but all your denials aren't going to change the facts.

BFYTW

She's not a grown man shoving around girls and acting like an invincible tough guy, retard.

She's not a grown man shoving around girls and acting like an invincible tough guy, retard.

So it's okay for young girls to push, scream at, punch, and steal from adults, and the adults have no recourse at all then?

Forum List

Back