Vintage figurine Star Wars collection

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This is my husband Star Wars collection not complete but original 77/83 with all the weapons ! pretty nice and cool for a Frenchy ;)

1625869199652.png

Last edited:
For you American people it is a religion , i mean you are really fan of Star Wars , i did not know that my husband have this collection his parent keep it for him at there house ,they have more stuff of star wars for him.
Me, i have a collection about Mario's Bros.

This is my husband Start Wars collection not complete but original 77/83 with all the weapons ! pretty nice and cool for a Frenchy ;)

View attachment 510803
Do all of those pieces have the original boxes for them. The boxes,especilly in good shape, can be worth more than the pieces
No, he don't have the box but everything else are complete :)
Ebay is just a price compass. Looks like these really weren't in boxes. A quick look shows they are probably worth 5-15 US dollars each. Some appear to be 30-60. If this is the very first edition, and in the shape they are in, and how many of the originals in the lot, if you have every one it could be really valuable.

Ever had a toy/hobby/collectibles shop appraise these. I'm fairly knowledgable with antique thingeys

It is worth around 1.000$ or more !
Yeah, I have every figure from all three of the original first three movies. The figure, out of box, with accessory, vary wildly in price, depending on condition.

These are all in very fine condition, most with their accessory. It is a very fine collection.

I didn't see the bow caster for the Chewbacca, that lowers value quite a bit. My disappeared too. I think there was a childhood gremlin that went around stealing them. :heehee:

. . . and I honestly forgot if it was the large head Han or the Small headed Han that fetched the big dollars. But the force users have the tips on their light-sabers, that is more rare and raises the value. Death Stars Commander's Helmet is a bit scuffed up there. . . other than that. . .

Nice collection. :113:

It is worth around 1.000$ or more !
Yeah, I have every figure from all three of the original first three movies. The figure, out of box, with accessory, vary wildly in price, depending on condition.

These are all in very fine condition, most with their accessory. It is a very fine collection.

I didn't see the bow caster for the Chewbacca, that lowers value quite a bit. My disappeared too. I think there was a childhood gremlin that went around stealing them. :heehee:

. . . and I honestly forgot if it was the large head Han or the Small headed Han that fetched the big dollars. But the force users have the tips on their light-sabers, that is more rare and raises the value. Death Stars Commander's Helmet is a bit scuffed up there. . . other than that. . .

Nice collection. :113:
He watched if the other collectors had the capes and weapons and several did not , he always paid attention to his toys and his parents kept it all for him, he still has other star wars toys at his parents.

Do the limbs on that C-3PO come off ? . . . I mean, is it meant to come apart? Most versions weren't, but there was a figure issued after Return of the Jedi that went into the black plastic pouch I see you have in this photo, and it could be attached to another figure, it is meant to go on the Dagobah training Luke figure they issued during the second movie.

I see the black plastic carrying pouch and a C-3PO right above it.

If that is the figure, it was one that they didn't make a lot of, and it is in really good shape, that would probably be the one that is worth the most.

. . . if I had to guess.

Paper on that R2 unit is nice too, the original w/o the periscope, if it has nice paper, is REALLY a rare find. ;)

I could not answering questions about star wars, I’m not a fan like my husband :) but I believe that some of the figurines alone is worth at least $150 and other less ?

Forum List

Back