Vintage figurine Star Wars collection

Return of the Jedi was a major disappointment fir me in the original trilogy.It did not have the magic of the first two films,it went against everything they both accomplished,it felt more like a comic book than a movie.once you get past the action and neat special effects,you see it’s not really thst good a movie.the movie felt like deje vu all over again,Luke had already fought Darth Vader in a much more impressive light saber duel no less so tyst was nothing new,same with blowing up the Death Star,I was like wait a minute I’ve seen all this before.no originality like the first two.another thing that stood out is the costumes looked fake,the first film in that canteena bar with all the multiple creatures,even now when I look back on it it don’t look fake to me as it did not back then either.I have seen the first two films over a 100 times each, with jedi? Unfortunately twice,I was at a birthday party for someone and I was outvoted to watch that movie again.

I have no problem with people who like return of the Jedi,what I do have a problem with is the ones that say it is the best of the three. :cuckoo: I’m sorry but fir the ones in here who like Jedi the best,you have lousy taste in good movies.

it was so corny,I hated it from the beginning to the end, from Princess Leia as a slave girl wearing a bikini to the very end with Darth Vader and Ben kenobo standing around having a jolly old good time together.where’s your beers dudes.?

Last edited:
My husband told me that the most wanted and expensive figurines were: Boba Felt, Luke Skywriter, OBI Wan Renobi, RZDZ, ZGPO, YODA.

This is my husband Star Wars collection not complete but original 77/83 with all the weapons ! pretty nice and cool for a Frenchy ;)

View attachment 510803
Aren't they worth less if they are not in the original packaging?
Yes, With the boxes it is a lot more worth but if the figurine is in a good shape and complete with the cape and weapon it could be worth at least 120$.:)

My husband told me that the most wanted and expensive figurines were: Boba Felt, Luke Skywriter, OBI Wan Renobi, RZDZ, ZGPO, YODA.
Actually?

This is the rarest one, and one of the few I do not have, it can fetch up to a grand alone. IT was only sold in Europe.

iu

Snaggle tooth came in blue and red, the red is very common, the blue, very rare. I have both. If you have the blue, you are sitting pretty, mine's sort of scuffed. . . I picked it up at a show.

bluevsred-snaggletooth.jpg

The Jawa with the vinyl cape. I've never seen or been able to locate one. Now that we have the internet, I could probably get one. . not interested anymore. Not at that price. lol

jawas-cloth-vinyl-star-wars-kenner.jpg

. . . and of course, the elusive Boba Fett with that back missile that actually fires. I saw one once, in the collection of a nephew of an employee that worked for Kenner.

rocket_fett-58955a373df78caebc5ceb96.jpg

This article was pretty good, though I am not sure what it is going on about the "telescoping light sabers," for the first one. Every kid has figures from the first movie that had light-sabers in the arms of figures that telescoped.

Actually?

This is the rarest one, and one of the few I do not have, it can fetch up to a grand alone. IT was only sold in Europe.

iu

Snaggle tooth came in blue and red, the red is very common, the blue, very rare. I have both. If you have the blue, you are sitting pretty, mine's sort of scuffed. . . I picked it up at a show.

bluevsred-snaggletooth.jpg

The Jawa with the vinyl cape. I've never seen or been able to locate one. Now that we have the internet, I could probably get one. . not interested anymore. Not at that price. lol

jawas-cloth-vinyl-star-wars-kenner.jpg

. . . and of course, the elusive Boba Fett with that back missile that actually fires. I saw one once, in the collection of a nephew of an employee that worked for Kenner.

rocket_fett-58955a373df78caebc5ceb96.jpg

This article was pretty good, though I am not sure what it is going on about the "telescoping light sabers," for the first one. Every kid has figures from the first movie that had light-sabers in the arms of figures that telescoped.

My husband thanks you for the information, but is Yak face from the years 77/83?

Forum List

Back