Jonesing for some Star Wars. Where to watch away from Disney

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I have ROKU. And I'm looking for full episodes of Star Wars, without giving Disney any money. Anyone got any ideas?
I can pair my phone with my TV's, if it's necessary.

I have ROKU. And I'm looking for full episodes of Star Wars, without giving Disney any money. Anyone got any ideas?
anyplace you watch it they make money,,

and I think its only on disney channel unless you catch it on a regular channel with commercials,,

bet those people that collected VCR tapes and DVDs arent having this problem,,

we all laughed,, but now they laugh at us,,

I got a device that turns VHS into digital. Stored on the computer then put on disks. I did it for home movies. But your post got me to thinking about going to a pawn shop and buying some Star Wars DVDs.

Last edited:
bet those people that collected VCR tapes and DVDs arent having this problem,,

we all laughed,, but now they laugh at us,,
I dumped VCR tapes and players, but have an extensive DVD collection, including all Star Wars.

DVD are probably cheap at dirt right now, in pawn shops. And I get the feeling that streaming services are going to get expensive in the next 5 years.

I can imagine Max, Disney or any of them being $30 per month within that time frame.

Yeah, pretty much the only place you can see that now is Disney Plus.

Not to worry, though, I can tell you after suffering through The Mandelorean, The Book of Boba Fat, Kenobi, Andor, and Ass-hoka, none of it is really worth watching.

Just enjoy the OT and maybe the Prequels.

Yeah, pretty much the only place you can see that now is Disney Plus.

Not to worry, though, I can tell you after suffering through The Mandelorean, The Book of Boba Fat, Kenobi, Andor, and Ass-hoka, none of it is really worth watching.

Just enjoy the OT and maybe the Prequels.

Mando was great. (Except that one episode with that fat black chick). Those other ones sucked liberal balls. I'm not giving Woke Disney another dime.

Just don't click on any popups.

When I got on that with my phone, away from my PC's "Brave Browser," the pop ups were abundant. It took a few minutes to actually get to the movie.
I'm thinking about putting Brave on my phone. It has a built in ad blocker. I haven't watched an ad on Youtube in forever.

Forum List

Back