Vindication and the GOP

The way the GOP treats these poor vulnerable children is further evidence of their racism.

The way the GOP treats these poor vulnerable children is further evidence of their racism.

Obama sold them to human traffickers. Maybe that's where Epstein gets his Little Lolitas when BJ Clinton comes to visit. What does Epstein do with them once they hit 17?

For decades I've been saying the GOP is a racist party.

Many people told me I was wrong.

Now we have Trump.

The feelings are mixed.

I feel sad the GOP has been proven to be racists.

And I feel vindicated.

15 years on television, a lifetime of appearances on Oprah and Letterman and Leno, and celebrity roasts.........and it was only when he came down that elevator to announce his run for President... all of a sudden he was a racist....

How convenient...

You mean the way obama treated those children, when he handed them over to human traffickers claiming to be their parents with no background checks...?

I guess oprah is too stupid to know who is or isn't a racist...a long history of appearances on her show, including as one of the last guests before she retired the show...

The Long History Between Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey

On Feb. 7, 2011, Donald Trump woke up and hopped onto Twitter. “Be sure to watch Oprah today,” he wrote. “I’ll be on with my entire family and it will be an entertaining hour.”

And all of those stars on the Celebrity Apprentice....I imagine their "racist" detectors were broken too, before he came down that elevator....

Hmmmm.....I guess Arsenio Hall's "racist" detector was broken when he won Celebrity Apprentice.....

Forum List

Back