Vindication and the GOP

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
For decades I've been saying the GOP is a racist party.

Many people told me I was wrong.

Now we have Trump.

The feelings are mixed.

I feel sad the GOP has been proven to be racists.

And I feel vindicated.

The GOP may not be ALL racist.............BUT, the party certainly lacks BALLS in refusing to stand up to a racist president of their own party.

Ryan, McConnell, Graham, Corker, et al. are without a fucking spine.

The GOP may not be ALL racist.............BUT, the party certainly lacks BALLS in refusing to stand up to a racist president of their own party.

Anything you scum disagree with is branded racist. You have totally destroyed any value the word may have had.

To liberal minds, truth is racist

That's YOUR fucking "truth," you racist scum bag.....not ours.

David Duke speaks his own brand of "truth"........and racist morons like you would readily cheer him on.

Now we have Trump.

The feelings are mixed.

And I feel vindicated.

That’s not vindication you feel. You just really have to poop.

To liberal minds, truth is racist

That's YOUR fucking "truth," you racist scum bag.....not ours.

David Duke speaks his own brand of "truth"........and racist morons like you would readily cheer him on.
Your "truth" has been proven to be whatever the drive by media tells you it is, truth and justice and facts be damned!

Anything you scum disagree with is branded racist. You have totally destroyed any value the word may have had.
Well let me ask you some simple questions then... if A shop owner said that they weren’t going to allow Mexican to shop at their store because most thieves are Mexican, would that be a racist statement? If a restaurant owner didn’t serve blacks because they have a high poverty rate and are bad tippers, would that be racist? The answer to both of those is yes. That’s not exaggeration, that is outright discrimination and it is illegal. Now how are those statements different from a president saying that he doesn’t want people coming here from shithole countries?

That’s not exaggeration, that is outright discrimination and it is illegal.

Those types of statements may indeed be discriminatory and illegal, BUT under Trump, they constitute the reality that is today's republican party.

Well let me ask you some simple questions then... if A shop owner said that they weren’t going to allow Mexican to shop at their store because most thieves are Mexican, would that be a racist statement? If a restaurant owner didn’t serve blacks because they have a high poverty rate and are bad tippers, would that be racist? The answer to both of those is yes. That’s not exaggeration, that is outright discrimination and it is illegal. Now how are those statements different from a president saying that he doesn’t want people coming here from shithole countries?

That's descrimination , now if he said most Mexicans are thief's , that s not racist, he if said most blacks are bad tippers , that's not racist because the statement is true blacks are cheap bastards when it comes to tipping

Shithole is a race now. I wonder how you loons will define it tomorrow?

That's descrimination , now if he said most Mexicans are thief's , that s not racist, he if said most blacks are bad tippers , that's not racist because the statement is true blacks are cheap bastards when it comes to tipping
No shit, but you are using half my statement to make your point. My complete statements included the actions of excluding these people from participation in business because of their skin color and generic stereotypes. How is that not racist?

Now we have Trump.

The feelings are mixed.

And I feel vindicated.

They aren't but dems are the party of slavery, segregation, and even now they package each ethnicity, race into a nice little bouquet so they can pander or victimize said group. For decades you've been wrong...but that's nothing new.

Shithole is a race now. I wonder how you loons will define it tomorrow?
Stop with the spin, we all heard the statement it was NOT about calling a place a shithole. I know that’s your talking point but don’t be a fucking puppet. His statement was about the PEOPLE from those countries and not wanting them here. Don’t pretend like it was something different.

Mod Note:

stop putting your 'bashing only' posts in Politics.

Politics is for discussing politics, not airing your butthurt.

Moved to General Discussion

Mod Note:

stop putting your 'bashing only' posts in Politics.

Politics is for discussing politics, not airing your butthurt.

Moved to General Discussion
I'm sorry. I thought this was politics. But I totally understand that it should be in general discussion.

The reason I considered this politics:

Republicans and the President have a political point of view they may not consider racist. Reading these comments here, some say it's true isn't it? It seems they don't even know it's being vulgar and hateful and it's based on race. That's the result of successful propaganda.

But Democrats, belonging to a coalition party, have discussed these kinds of comments within the party for decades. To us, this point of view, is based on race, which, considering the truth, it obviously is.

And when it comes to being true or not, a simple google search proves that it's not true. Like all racism, truth is twisted and parsed. It the terrible poverty of the poor whites in Appalachia based on race? Are they poor, many on drugs and many committing crimes, living in these circumstances because they are inferior because they are white? Of course not. It takes special people to raise themselves up after being born into extreme poverty and terrible circumstances. Very few and very special. Most need help.

Of course, you can have people from wealthy families, raised with all the benefits, who commit crimes and end up in poverty. It's all about the individual person, who they are, and how they were raised and their circumstances. Of course, they have to take personal responsibility, but it's not all about personal responsibility. It's a combination.

Now, for racist Republicans, like Trump, facts don't matter. You can't argue with them. It's not that they can't learn, it's they won't learn. Their minds are made up and noting will change how they feel. That's why, for these people, the only option is to render them powerless and they must be defeated.

It's bad enough that Trump walked away from America's position as leader of the free world.

But now, we have an entire world to apologize to.

Obviously, Trump is not just a terrible politician but a dangerous one.

Think how that translates into business. The thing is, our economy is entirely a creature of momentum. A series of bad policies takes time to bring it down. Look at what the GOP did under Bush. That horrendous crash didn't happen the day Obama became president. It took 8 years of bad policies to finally bring it down and crash.

That's what we are in for. But this time, the crash will be much, much worse. You heard it hear.

Someone as awful as Trump is awful everywhere.

Forum List

Back