Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

It has not been proven right. The investigation was closed by Shokin before Biden went to Ukraine. That is why his resignation was demanded by the US.

So the US demanded that Shokin be fired because he was not investigating the company that was paying Hunter $83,000 a month. Well.......now that you put it that way, that certainly makes sense.

Shokin was not investigating Burisma or prosecuting corruption. That is why the Obama Administration, the world and Ukrainians wanted him out.

Do you realize how stupid that comment is? What you're saying is Joe forced them to fire Shokin because he was not investigating corruption in the company his son worked for?

I hope you're not a salesman for a living.
Liar, that's not what he said. What he actually said was Biden wanted Shokin fired because Shokin was corrupt. And he was accused of corruption by many others besides Biden.
OK, so your theory is that Biden was fighting corruption. LOL

But the fact that Biden demanded that the prosecutor be replaced by an already convicted corrupt official (Lutsenko) kinda blows that theory into ridiculousness.

Are you an idiot?

or just stupidly partisan?

if i put a d on my dick would you suck it forever?

It seems to me that the entire lynch-pin of the Democrat argument is that Shokin was corrupt because Joe said so.

And therefore the quid pro quo was justified. And also the 2014 coup that handed the Crimean peninsula to the Russian Federation. (along with the offshore petroleum fields)

What next? Are the Democrats going to hand our fucking uranium ore over to Putin, or who the fuck knows what else.........

Last edited:
It seems to me that the entire lynch-pin of the Democrat argument is that Shokin was corrupt because Joe said so.

And therefore the quid pro quo was justified. And also the 2014 coup that handed the Crimean peninsula to the Russian Federation. (along with the petroleum fields)

What next? Are the Democrats going to hand our fucking uranium ore over to Putin, or who the fuck knows what else.........

Now it's being reported that drug head is under a criminal investigation that involves money laundering and Burisma. It's not going to be a very merry Christmas for the Biden family, and probably even a worse new year.

The fact is that he was not. That has been confirmed by Ukrainian officials. The prosecutor who replaced Shokin has said that Hunter Biden has not broken any Ukrainian laws.

If Hunter Biden is truly innocent as you contend, he should have an opportunity to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

And that's all that President Trump has ever asked for.
concealed carry. He is guilty of anything you should have enough evidence to bring up charges. Otherwise he doesn't have to prove anything to Trump.

Then I guess I stand corrected. The liberals are standing by the axiom that Hunter Biden is the Salt of the Earth and a tremendous individual. VP Biden should just advise what jobs this fabulously moral individual will be asked to do for the American people during his reign.
No. As usual the cons are trying to insist that only those two extremes are possible.

Try again.
And 5he libs are trying to say their interpretation of Trump's phone call is the only one possible.

This is the bullshit of extreme times.

I think you miss the point - there is a lot of latitude between the extremes Polish Prince gave.

But what does that have to do with what you just said?

That has to be evidence or suspicious behavior. Biden did not profit by it. Hunter Biden was never under investigation. The fact is that the DOJ has no basis for opening a investigation and that is with a partisan hack like Barr as AG.

How do you know Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation?

If a disreputable person like Biden- someone with connections to the cocaine and prostitution rackets- came to a jurisdiction, most local officials would keep a close eye on his sleazy ass.

The fact is that he was not. That has been confirmed by Ukrainian officials. The prosecutor who replaced Shokin has said that Hunter Biden has not broken any Ukrainian laws.

If Hunter Biden is truly innocent as you contend, he should have an opportunity to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

concealed carry. He is guilty of anything you should have enough evidence to bring up charges. Otherwise he doesn't have to prove anything to Trump.
Yet that mindset doesn't apply to the impeachment process. They played their game and are now crying foul no one else wants to play.

I'm not understanding you on this Iceberg. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. If there is cause for investigation there are legitimate governmental law enforcement agencies to look into it.

Why does a PRIVATE CITIZEN have to prove anything to Trump? I don't get it?

And therefore the quid pro quo was justified. And also the 2014 coup that handed the Crimean peninsula to the Russian Federation. (along with the petroleum fields)

Now it's being reported that drug head is under a criminal investigation that involves money laundering and Burisma. It's not going to be a very merry Christmas for the Biden family, and probably even a worse new year.

Link?

Link?

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter-bidens-baby-mama-says-hes-linked-to-multiple-criminal-probes/

Link?

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter-bidens-baby-mama-says-hes-linked-to-multiple-criminal-probes/

That's it?

Link?

That's it?

Yep, that's it. It looks like the guy had a history of this. The impeachment/ phone call thing shed a lot of light on it. The Democrats would have been better off to leave the issue alone.

How do you know Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation?

If a disreputable person like Biden- someone with connections to the cocaine and prostitution rackets- came to a jurisdiction, most local officials would keep a close eye on his sleazy ass.

Yet that mindset doesn't apply to the impeachment process. They played their game and are now crying foul no one else wants to play.

I'm not understanding you on this Iceberg. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. If there is cause for investigation there are legitimate governmental law enforcement agencies to look into it.

Why does a PRIVATE CITIZEN have to prove anything to Trump? I don't get it?
more overall approach. people tend to get granular when they're trying to prove a point and wide based DOES NOT APPLY when defending the same point coming back at them.

but yea, i kinda interrupted the convo - my bad.

Link?

That's it?

REPORT: Hunter Biden linked to multiple criminal probes, including money laundering…

Link?

That's it?
Well, so there was an investigation. Many Democrats are claiming that there was no investigation.

It has not been proven right. The investigation was closed by Shokin before Biden went to Ukraine. That is why his resignation was demanded by the US.

So the US demanded that Shokin be fired because he was not investigating the company that was paying Hunter $83,000 a month. Well.......now that you put it that way, that certainly makes sense.

Shokin was not investigating Burisma or prosecuting corruption. That is why the Obama Administration, the world and Ukrainians wanted him out.

Do you realize how stupid that comment is? What you're saying is Joe forced them to fire Shokin because he was not investigating corruption in the company his son worked for?

You are the stupid one. It is in fact the truth.

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

She lives in Ukraine unlike you and you seem to think you know more than she does. It proves you are the stupid one.

Kinda funny how Democrats all keep calling Shokin "corrupt", yet when pressed on the issue they cannot ever cite any law that they believe Shokin ever violated.

Things that make you go...............

Even Ukrainians knew he was corrupt.
When you claim that Shokin was corrupt, that necessarily implies that he violated a law.

Could you kindly please cite the law that you believe he violated and provide some sort of substantiation for your accusation? (BTW no, saying "just cuz Joe said so" is not good enough)

I've been researching this, and keep coming up with nothing. :dunno:

Got a link?

You aren't looking too hard.

Ukrainian Protesters Demand Dismissal Of Prosecutor-General

Why Poroshenko’s Support for Shokin Is Dangerous - Human Rights in Ukraine

What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

How GPO headed by Yarema, Shokin and Lutsenko together “dumped” criminal investigations of Zlochevskyi - Anticorruption Action Centre

“Here is why I do not say anything about Hunter Biden,” Kaleniuk explained. “Vice President Biden called for Ukraine to fire Shokin not because of the Burisma investigation, absolutely not, but because Ukraine’s prosecutor general did not investigate Burisma. U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt insisted [in early 2016] that Shokin should be investigating Burisma. The U.S. government had a clear position: The Burisma probe was killed by Shokin.” And the U.S. thought it and other cases should not have been closed.
Ukraine’s Top Independent Corruption Fighters Shocked by Trump’s Phone Call—and His Ignorance

Kinda funny how Democrats all keep calling Shokin "corrupt", yet when pressed on the issue they cannot ever cite any law that they believe Shokin ever violated.

Things that make you go...............

Even Ukrainians knew he was corrupt.
When you claim that Shokin was corrupt, that necessarily implies that he violated a law.

Could you kindly please cite the law that you believe he violated and provide some sort of substantiation for your accusation? (BTW no, saying "just cuz Joe said so" is not good enough)

I've been researching this, and keep coming up with nothing. :dunno:

Got a link?

You aren't looking too hard.

Ukrainian Protesters Demand Dismissal Of Prosecutor-General

Why Poroshenko’s Support for Shokin Is Dangerous - Human Rights in Ukraine

What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

How GPO headed by Yarema, Shokin and Lutsenko together “dumped” criminal investigations of Zlochevskyi - Anticorruption Action Centre

“Here is why I do not say anything about Hunter Biden,” Kaleniuk explained. “Vice President Biden called for Ukraine to fire Shokin not because of the Burisma investigation, absolutely not, but because Ukraine’s prosecutor general did not investigate Burisma. U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt insisted [in early 2016] that Shokin should be investigating Burisma. The U.S. government had a clear position: The Burisma probe was killed by Shokin.” And the U.S. thought it and other cases should not have been closed.
Ukraine’s Top Independent Corruption Fighters Shocked by Trump’s Phone Call—and His Ignorance
WTF?

You are linking to stories about Shokin investigating a rent a mob astroturf group funded by George Soros and the Obama administration.

You are one dumb motherfucker.:290968001256257790-final:

The new Democratic strategy is to accuse before getting accused. Republicans are accused of every illegal thing Democrats are doing by liberal deep state co conspirators in the MSM . This Biden extortion is a good example. In the end, when the truth comes out, the liberal dweebs and their butt boys in the MSM will ignore it in favor of their latest fabricated conspiracy. The coup continues

"Liberal Deep State conspiracy"..

Jesus do you people realize how stupid you sound?

Save it for the comic books

You are the stupid one. It is in fact the truth.

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

She lives in Ukraine unlike you and you seem to think you know more than she does. It proves you are the stupid one.

Actually you are the stupid one, because you believe her instead of Shokin himself, who stated the exact opposite on video. You are also stupid to believe the commies instead of Trump himself why he held up aid, and what he said to Zeleniski. You are also stupid to believe that the commies knew that Biden was going to be Trump's rival in the presidential election.

I believe the actual people in question, you believe the commies can read minds. Now who's the stupid one?

Forum List

Back