Strom Thurmond. racist/ Biden connection

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Didn't Biden cavort with an old school white KKK white supremacist back in the day? I seem to remember that. I also remember he abandoned his 1988 presidential bid, because he was a pandering liar prone to plagiarizing shit. And he was CAUGHT. What does that make him NOW?

Last edited:
  • Banned
1988: Biden removed himself from the presidential campaign because he was outed as a lying plagiarizing jerk. Did I spell that right? Look it up. Challenge me on the facts, not the spelling.

Didn't Biden cavort with an old school white KKK white supremacist back in the day? I seem to remember that. I also remember he abandoned his 1988 presidential bid, because he was a pandering liar prone to plagiarizing shit. And he was CAUGHT. What does that make him NOW?
Thurmond was a Republican. Helluva self-own, Mary. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
I'm not challenging anything. I'm just saying, you write like a fucking idiot.
I am not the president. Speaking of idiots, inflation and that inflation reduction bill? I have no idea what you are doing. Biden is a fraud, a schemer and he removed himself from the 1988 election. FACT. You are just saying...WHAT?

• Banned
I'm not challenging anything. I'm just saying, you write like a fucking idiot.
I am not the president. Speaking of idiots, inflation and that inflation reduction bill? I have no idea what you are doing. Biden is a fraud, a schemer and he removed himself from the 1988 election. FACT. You are just saying...WHAT?

I am not the president. Speaking of idiots, inflation and that inflation reduction bill? I have no idea what you are doing.

See this is what you do. You change subjects on a dime and ask questions that make no fucking sense.

Biden is a fraud, a schemer and he removed himself from the 1988 election. FACT.

Yes, this is true. But what does this have to do with Strom Thurmond or the infalation reduction act?

You are just saying...WHAT?

Yeah, because it's like trying to understand an autistic five year old when I read your material.

See this is what you do. You change subjects on a dime and ask questions that make no fucking sense.

Yes, this is true. But what does this have to do with Strom Thurmond or the infalation reduction act?

Yeah, because it's like trying to understand an autistic five year old when I read your material.
Aim your barbs at a bigger target.You mean I sound like Biden? At least I'm not the president. I'm flawed, yes. At this point I don't care what nitpicking pedantic jerks like you say. Nope.

I knew Strom Thurmond..he was a good man. He was also very good to black people. He was the first congressman or senator to hire black staffers. He was also very tuned in to his black constituents.

Let me see: We have a complete bumbling nincompoop that can't walk. Caused record inflation, opens the border to god knows what, and is the leader of a party that wants destroy us. They falsely impeached Trump twice and raided his home and peruses every single red "crime" herring under the sun to persecute. Biden used to be anti-desegregation, look it up, He was caught lying in law school and his accomplishments and even had to withdraw from his 1988 presidential campaign bid. You dummies voted for this charatan.

racist-democrat-harry-s-truman.jpg

Forum List

Back