Vietnam vet takes on woke bullies when they tell him to take off his hat- Go to show us that people in their 70s and 80s can be and are much tougher

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Just goes to show us a few thingsā€¦one Is many of my fellow democrat Americans on the left just donā€™t understand how freedom works in this country.

This Vietnam veteran in the above video was harassed on a bus, as soon as he got on there with his make America great again hat he had a bunch of people talking about howā€ Trump is a racistā€ people were threatening him but he stood up for himself and he stood his ground.

I donā€™t agree with BLM and sometimes when I see a BLM bumper sticker I get upsetā€¦. but Iā€™m not gonna go and take that bumper sticker down.

But for some Americans on the left they oppose freedom of speech if they see somebody with a trump hat they will harass, them if they see a Trump flag or a Trump bumper sticker they have and will take it down. But not with this Vietnam veteran. Sure he might be older ā€¦. But it just goes to show you that at any age people can work out build up muscles and be toughā€¦ thatā€™s what this Vietnam veteran is who is wearing a trump Maga hat is ā€¦a tough American heā€™s the kind of guy we want in our country.

Thanks to that Vietnam veteran Hermit Maas.

Forum List

Back