Vietnam Vet has been repeatedly harrased by crowds for MAGA hat.

Every Trump supporter should wear a MAGA hat. Let's get it on and over with.
You got it!! Guaranteed to start the civil war you guys want.

If you evil piles of shit are going to start shooting because people wear a hat promoting America, I doubt that not wearing it would change anything.

What you want is to intimidate people, to create fear. Yes, you're violent, but you're a coward as well. As long as decent people stand up to vicious thugs like you, evil will not prevail.

We KNOW how the holocaust happened - YOU.

Then why does he continue to wear such a racist hat? Why is he whining about the harassment?
What's racist about a MAGA cap?

It is a symbol of not cowering before the Nazi democrats. They want people to fear them and be afraid to say anything in opposition to the evil they promote.

Does he need a safe space ?

Safe space?
Sounds like the LefTarded fairies were offended by a hat...no?
Didn't one of them run off the bus while the old dude stood there in his fighting stance?
The fairies of the reich are offended by truth. The old mans stance is brought on by dementia.

No Nazi, the old man stood up to you evil fucks. All that is needed for democrats to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

You fear good men, as well you should. You fucking Nazi pigs have over played your hand.

In this case we just have a long memory for insult. By now Trump has pissed all over everything a large segment of Americans hold dear. Trump has done nothing to ingratiate himself to all the people he has treated like garbage.

So a select few radicals get to set the idea of what is acceptable or not acceptable? Who you can physically attack and those you can’t? Not what I call freedom, I think I am turning into a real liberal while the left is turning into authoritarians.
People screaming in each other's faces is the America Trump wants. It's really the only thing Trumpbots do anymore. A MAGA hat is part of that. It is a deliberately provocative political statement that naturally invites a response. It also gives the wearer the responsibility of representing Trump. So how do the MAGA crowd represent the president when confronted? It's far too often a race to the bottom. I live in the rural south, I am white, I know more than a few MAGAs. I talk politics freely with run of the mill conservatives but with the MAGAs I avoid politics with them at all costs. I heard enough griping and recriminations to last a lifetime.

So by what right does a minority have the right to tell another minority what they can and cannot do? What authority does one group have to take another person’s freedom of expression?
You may not like this explanation. Society chooses for itself what it finds acceptable in a mysterious and organic way.. You can blame all sorts of media figures and shadowy conspiracies but in the end you should probably be glad that no one can actually engineer what we think. People certainly try but it mostly blows up in their face. Don't take life personally.

That's a great theory...sounds deep....but tell us, what's organic in media pushing PC bullshit, educators indoctrinating our youth and government ignoring their most fundamental duties by allowing a wetback invasion?
You will agree that we live in a world were there are two sides to everything. The kind of indoctrination you imagine can only happen when there is only one side. We are faced with binary arguments about even the most insignificant things. The problem here for you that the boomers are starting to lose a lot of arguments they thought were settled. It's natural to feel bewildered but it's hardly a plot that the world is changing, it just does.

Then why does he continue to wear such a racist hat? Why is he whining about the harassment?

A hat in inanimate, you fucktarded moron,

YOU are a racist, a hat is just a hat,

Just a hat? Is it really?

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

So a select few radicals get to set the idea of what is acceptable or not acceptable? Who you can physically attack and those you can’t? Not what I call freedom, I think I am turning into a real liberal while the left is turning into authoritarians.
People screaming in each other's faces is the America Trump wants. It's really the only thing Trumpbots do anymore. A MAGA hat is part of that. It is a deliberately provocative political statement that naturally invites a response. It also gives the wearer the responsibility of representing Trump. So how do the MAGA crowd represent the president when confronted? It's far too often a race to the bottom. I live in the rural south, I am white, I know more than a few MAGAs. I talk politics freely with run of the mill conservatives but with the MAGAs I avoid politics with them at all costs. I heard enough griping and recriminations to last a lifetime.

So by what right does a minority have the right to tell another minority what they can and cannot do? What authority does one group have to take another person’s freedom of expression?
You may not like this explanation. Society chooses for itself what it finds acceptable in a mysterious and organic way.. You can blame all sorts of media figures and shadowy conspiracies but in the end you should probably be glad that no one can actually engineer what we think. People certainly try but it mostly blows up in their face. Don't take life personally.

That's a great theory...sounds deep....but tell us, what's organic in media pushing PC bullshit, educators indoctrinating our youth and government ignoring their most fundamental duties by allowing a wetback invasion?
You will agree that we live in a world were there are two sides to everything. The kind of indoctrination you imagine can only happen when there is only one side. We are faced with binary arguments about even the most insignificant things. The problem here for you that the boomers are starting to lose a lot of arguments they thought were settled. It's natural to feel bewildered but it's hardly a plot that the world is changing, it just does.

Spin shit however you need to bud...but don't call it "organic". There is nothing natural about people pushing buttons and pushing an agenda.

Spin shit however you need to bud...but don't call it "organic". There is nothing natural about people pushing buttons and pushing an agenda.
Everyone has an agenda. It is pretty much impossible not to know both sides of any issue. We all made a decision what to believe at some point with all the available information readily at hand. If you feel your agenda is failing it's probably your agenda that is flawed. Right wingers have their own cable network, popular radio shows and the whole internet to get the message out. What more do you want? Suppression of ideas you find offensive or wrong?

Everyone has an agenda. It is pretty much impossible not to know both sides of any issue. We all made a decision what to believe at some point with all the available information readily at hand. If you feel your agenda is failing it's probably your agenda that is flawed. Right wingers have their own cable network, popular radio shows and the whole internet to get the message out. What more do you want? Suppression of ideas you find offensive or wrong?

It's much easier to be Liberal minded; nobody can argue that...all one must do is pretend to be tolerant, hate accountability, champion our lowest grade and beg for free shit....Lets be honest, your agenda looks far more attractive to our filth and your programmers have done a much better job programming ignorant, lazy, myoptic thinkers over the last couple of decades...that with recruiting illegal wetbacks by the tens of millions have kept you relevant....You should be proud.

That is a political segments opinion, based on nothing. You have no idea why he wears the hat, intolerant people need to grow a spine and let it go. Are we as a nation this immature?
In this case we just have a long memory for insult. By now Trump has pissed all over everything a large segment of Americans hold dear. Trump has done nothing to ingratiate himself to all the people he has treated like garbage.

It isn’t society that is choosing, it is a select minority that is intolerant of others views, it is anti-American, it is repressive, it is bigotry and unconstitutional.

In this era of toxic political rhetoric a MAGA hat is a statement that you embrace the very worst kind of hateful divisive politics. If I went around with a hat that said "impeach the pussy grabber" I would not be surprised to get an angry reaction.

That is a political segments opinion, based on nothing. You have no idea why he wears the hat, intolerant people need to grow a spine and let it go. Are we as a nation this immature?

In your delusional mind. You lost. I wasn’t happy with obozo, but I was respectful. If people act like criminals, and can’t use their words, they get in the system. If they are lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this era of toxic political rhetoric a MAGA hat is a statement that you embrace the very worst kind of hateful divisive politics. If I went around with a hat that said "impeach the pussy grabber" I would not be surprised to get an angry reaction.
What is exactly the policies you do not like? Look, I love that you promote violence. That is what we deserve. You will bring in the monstrosity that begats all of the vengeance and vendettas that need to be settled. But I want the kids of future generations to have their chance. And you do not represent that.
Are you listening to your own crap? Why do Trumpbots have to be all hyperbole all the time? This is not how reasonable people sound.

You mean like the scum that thought they could make a victim out of an older veteran?

They don’t support liberal values much,do they?

They don’t support liberal values much,do they?

That’s because there are very few real liberals anymore. They are Regressive leftists.

Simply wearing a hat is NOT screaming in someone's face.

You fail massively equating the two

Society cannot choose anything

It has no brain to choose with

Forum List

Back