Vienna Offers the Best Quality of Life

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
4A5E3F2000000578-5520671-image-a-3_1521544374354.jpg

It is, by far, my favorite European city.

World's best and worst cities for quality of life revealed: Vienna is No1, Vancouver is top in North America, London slips to 41st and Baghdad comes bottom

Honolulu ranks first in the world for city sanitation, an important factor in cities’ attractiveness

UK’s highest ranked city, London, ranks 41st for quality of living (down from 40th), 67th for sanitation

Vienna is top for the 9th year running and is followed by Zurich, and Auckland and Munich in joint 3rd place

San Francisco (30) is the highest ranking US city, followed by Boston (35), Honolulu (36) and Seattle (44)

Scroll to the bottom @ Vienna named as city offering the best quality of life in the world | Daily Mail Online for the full ranking

Doesn't indicate exactly what criteria was used for the ratings.

World's best and worst cities for quality of life revealed: Vienna is No1, Vancouver is top in North America, London slips to 41st and Baghdad comes bottom

Honolulu ranks first in the world for city sanitation, an important factor in cities’ attractiveness

UK’s highest ranked city, London, ranks 41st for quality of living (down from 40th), 67th for sanitation

Vienna is top for the 9th year running and is followed by Zurich, and Auckland and Munich in joint 3rd place

San Francisco (30) is the highest ranking US city, followed by Boston (35), Honolulu (36) and Seattle (44)

Scroll to the bottom @ Vienna named as city offering the best quality of life in the world | Daily Mail Online for the full ranking

Wien is the Pearl of Europa, it always has been for MANY MANY Centuries, I know you spend time in our nation I think in the 1950s and it's good you have good memories, you should visit us again longknife.

London 41st because now a Shit Hole, this is tragic because London was an excellent city and now with the Kebab Mayor and half of London Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans only a pocket of that city which is the City within the City ie. The City of Westminister is not a Shit Hole.

Wien is the Pearl of Europa, it always has been for MANY MANY Centuries, I know you spend time in our nation I think in the 1950s and it's good you have good memories, you should visit us again longknife.

London 41st because now a Shit Hole, this is tragic because London was an excellent city and now with the Kebab Mayor and half of London Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans only a pocket of that city which is the City within the City ie. The City of Westminister is not a Shit Hole.

I would love to visit Vienna again, as well as Prague.

You should visit both and Prag also a beautiful city, I also recommend Bratislava and also ALL of Slovenia a tiny nation we also share a border with.

You should visit both and Prag also a beautiful city, I also recommend Bratislava and also ALL of Slovenia a tiny nation we also share a border with.

I never been in Prag, but plan to do it this summer... Lucy, c'mon to take a pair of beer together, heh? :)

Forum List

Back