Report on Toronto quality of life paints bleak picture, calls for civic action, engagement

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Police States always end the same, Depressed citizens, an uncompetitive economy/kakistocrcy and eventual collapse. To think, many Americans actually help out and try to emulate our failed old tired Soviet jurisdictions.

They've destroyed our spirit for life. May they and those that helped them be judged by G-d.

Torontonians are less civically engaged, are more lonely, and are struggling more with mental health, according to a report that tracks the city's quality of life.

The 2023 Vital Signs report, from the Toronto Foundation, released Wednesday, paints a picture of a city struggling with social isolation, and failing to rebound from trends that worsened during the pandemic.

Report on Toronto quality of life paints bleak picture​

After what Trudeau pulled back when those truckers went on strike on that bridge because they could not earn a living having to shelter in place for two weeks every time they crossed the border delivering goods back and forth between countries which was their livlihood, I can only hope all of Canada goes under for being a willing participant to that travesty.

After what Trudeau pulled back when those truckers went on strike on that bridge because they could not earn a living having to shelter in place for two weeks every time they crossed the border delivering goods back and forth between countries which was their livlihood, I can only hope all of Canada goes under for being a willing participant to that travesty.
Ontario Police Services Act has ensured our end. I warned these fascists long ago.

Defend your northern border pal. You will reap what you sow after your police helped ours for so long...

Huh? WTF are you talking about?
They share your sentiments as he is trying to cut their influence. We need this for Ontario police but we have a compromised Premier and mayor.

I repeat, Police States always collapse.

Forum List

Back